Is This Jaleel White?
image A photo of a young, trendy-looking guy has been doing the email rounds (click here for a larger version), with the caption: "This is Jaleel White." Jaleel White, of course, is better known for playing the character of super-nerd Steve Urkel on Family Matters (I've also heard many rumors that he plays the Mr. Six character in those Six Flags commercials, but I don't think that's true). I guess people are just amazed that White wouldn't be more like Urkel in real life. As for whether the picture really shows Jaleel White, I'm not sure. There's a recent picture of him on his blog on NBA.com. I guess it could be him if he shaved his hair off. (via thighs wide shut / You Can't Make It Up)
Categories: CelebritiesPhotos/Videos
Posted by The Curator on Tue Nov 23, 2004
Yall know he's not dead. Read his NBA Blog.
Posted by D Goody  in  heartbeat/bean  on  Fri Jun 02, 2006  at  03:40 PM
works!
Posted by Marjorie Byars  in  usda  on  Fri Jun 02, 2006  at  03:58 PM
PEOPLE ARE JUST DUMB ..WHY SPREAD RUMORS OF SOMEONE PASSING AWAY ..GROW UP ..
Posted by JAMIE LEE  on  Fri Jun 02, 2006  at  04:08 PM
This is not true!!!! People need to find something else to do with their life beside spread rumors....
Posted by Vee caldwell  in  Dallas, Texas  on  Fri Jun 02, 2006  at  04:27 PM
Please realize that life is too short to be spreading rumors. Get a life and enjoy it!
Posted by Teri White  in  Mesquite Texsc  on  Fri Jun 02, 2006  at  04:28 PM
Some people just got too much time on their hands. One day somebody will be doing the same thing to them. What a shame!!
Posted by RS - Fan of JW  on  Fri Jun 02, 2006  at  04:33 PM
Well, well, well...It was upsetting to hear that Urkel was dead, but it became a joke when it said the suicide note read, "Did I do that?" Now that's just mean. If the boy is not dead then why would someone wish it upon him. Be advised, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!"
Posted by angie631302  on  Fri Jun 02, 2006  at  04:50 PM
I think someone decided to clean up their old emails and probably started the circulation again. I've learned to research before forwarding. And for the record, whoever that guy is in the picture DOES look gay. That is leather he's wearing, right?
Posted by lu  in  Houston  on  Fri Jun 02, 2006  at  05:06 PM
This is not Jaleel White. I have met him in person on the campus of The Ohio State university fall quarter and he is much more built in structure than this guy. Plus people have always made fun of how much I look like him and this is not him!
Posted by Herb Smith  in  Columbus  on  Fri Jun 02, 2006  at  05:09 PM
Well, for the person who said they worked for an "AD" company and took the photo of Jaleel White. If you worked for (as you wrote) and ADD company then perhaps you do not know who you photographed with spelling like that! I do not believe that was him in the photo. Perhaps a celebrity look alike, but not him. Also, had he did on Monday there is no way blackvoices, blackamericaweb, or bet would not have run a story on it and had some coverage on the entire incident. The guy was very popular, and you know if they would run a story on Lark Vorhees for suing a tabloid for accusing her of being on cocaine they would have run the story of Jaleel dying. Please stop spreading rumors and get a life!
Posted by Just Me  in  Cary, North CArolina  on  Fri Jun 02, 2006  at  05:27 PM
Well, for the person who said they worked for an "AD" company and took the photo of Jaleel White. If you worked for (as you wrote) and ADD company then perhaps you do not know who you photographed with spelling like that! I do not believe that was him in the photo. Perhaps a celebrity look alike, but not him. Also, had he died on Monday there is no way blackvoices, blackamericaweb, or bet would not have run a story on it and had some coverage on the entire incident. The guy was very popular, and you know if they would run a story on Lark Vorhees for suing a tabloid for accusing her of being on cocaine they would have run the story of Jaleel dying. Please stop spreading rumors and get a life!
Posted by Just Me  in  Cary, North Carolina  on  Fri Jun 02, 2006  at  05:30 PM
My friend just called and told me Jaleel White killed himself. I was so heartbroken at the thought of that and had to find out if it was true? Unfortunately before doing the research I had already unknowingly told my coworkers about this outrageous rumor. Never again will I pass on information about anyone until I find out for myself that it's true. I agree that people need to grow up and stop spreading these ridiculous rumors. Death is a serious thing and nothing to joke about
Posted by Star  in  Ohio  on  Fri Jun 02, 2006  at  05:39 PM
This hoax is hilarious
Posted by Alex  on  Fri Jun 02, 2006  at  06:46 PM
Well, I as well have searched and searched the web to find nothing about this terrible hoax(I Believe). Who really know if that pic is him only he would and???? So the hell what if he is gay the girl said she would cry if he was he wasn't with you nor would most likely ever be so really get over it!!!! That right there is what keeps people in the closet because they care more about what people think about them than their own well being.... So if it is him in the pic then I have to say in the words of Wendy Williams " How You Doin." Alright!!! LOL be who you are because you can only be the best that YOU!!!!
Posted by Jeremy  on  Fri Jun 02, 2006  at  09:22 PM
good one but ya didnt fool me with that fake ass pic
Posted by j marley  in  columbia  on  Fri Jun 02, 2006  at  09:40 PM
If you search AOL, you can see one of his last appearances in February. Whomever started such a stupid rumor should be afraid that they may turned up dead for lying about such a thing. Whatever crackhead that posed for that picture should be ashamed of looling that bad.
Posted by Arniece  in  Birmingham, AL  on  Fri Jun 02, 2006  at  10:12 PM
STOP LYING!!! Why would you wish death on anyone. I actually believed this until I read what everyone else had to say. If you can't speak positive, then don't speak at all!!!

Salima
Posted by Salima Carter  in  Birmingham, AL  on  Fri Jun 02, 2006  at  10:36 PM
No that is not Jaleel White!! How could it be???? Just some stupid publicity stunt!! LOL
Posted by Gloria  in  Michigan  on  Fri Jun 02, 2006  at  10:37 PM
This is the poorest excuse of publicity that I have ever heard of!! Saying that someone is dead!! Duh!!! shock
Posted by Gloria381948  in  Michigan  on  Fri Jun 02, 2006  at  10:47 PM
hi.that isnt him.the jaw doesnt even look the same.my boyfriend came home telling me the news and i was very upset and immediately went online to find out, but the more i searched the more suspicious i became, especially since there has been no media coverage whatsoever.it is pathetic to not have a life and your only pleasure is ruining others and playing horrible hoaxes.grow up!
Posted by bj  in  texas  on  Fri Jun 02, 2006  at  11:45 PM
This whole thing is silly! I think it's more than clear that the dude in the picture is NOT Jaleel White. I ain't never seen Jaleel in person, but I've seen Family Matters and I've seen REAL pictures of him and that Patrick guy looks nothin like him! Now I don't know if Jaleel is really dead, but if it was the dude in the picture that was found, then Jaleel is still alive. And another thing...it sent a chill down my spine to read that a note that said "Did I do that?" was found next to the dead body...that's scary because that was a line always said by Steve Urkel when he did something wrong. I will end this by saying that I hope this is all just a big hoax and that I hope Jaleel White is alive and well. smile
Posted by Vee  in  Los Angeles, California  on  Sat Jun 03, 2006  at  04:59 AM
This is a disgrace wishing death on someone...people really need to get a life and tht is not Jaleel White
Posted by leem  in  NJ  on  Sat Jun 03, 2006  at  12:08 PM
That pic isn't him. I'm sure NBA keeps and updated pic of him for his columns.

Look here at the small pic:

Posted by kevin  on  Sat Jun 03, 2006  at  12:10 PM
You haters!!! Whoever wrote the article full of lies is an idiot. It upset me soo much after reading it I had to do research for myself. JW is a wonderful actor and it isn't right to start rumors especially about death. Life is tooo short for that.
Posted by dsongbird05  in  Arlington  on  Sat Jun 03, 2006  at  01:09 PM
THE THING WAS POSTED 2005
Posted by Sam  in  Columbus,Ohio  on  Sat Jun 03, 2006  at  01:29 PM
TRUE or not that shit is funny as hell "Did I Do That?" HA HA HA HA
Posted by DannyC  in  maryland  on  Sat Jun 03, 2006  at  02:48 PM
that is soooo not him.. and if you belive it is.. SCREW YOU!!!
Posted by Tiera.... and!!!!  in  bakersfield california  on  Sat Jun 03, 2006  at  03:06 PM
JALEEL WHITE IS NOT DEAD! WHOEVER IS STARTING UP THESE RUMORS ARE GOING TO BE DEALT WITH BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD! IF HE IS GAY, THEN THATS HIS BUSINESS! BUT HE IS DEFINITELY NOT DEAD! THE WORLD AND THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD ARE GOING TO GET ENOUGH OF DOING HORRIBLE THINGS TO PEOPLE! JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!!
Posted by DG85  on  Sat Jun 03, 2006  at  03:12 PM
why did he do it
Posted by unknown  in  missouri  on  Sat Jun 03, 2006  at  04:40 PM
wow I never thought some people like him/her would make up some news that never happened. eventually.. that's not steve ukrel. last time I've checked, he is married, probably had kids along the way.. of course, ratherly he wanted to keep his celebratity on low-profile. get over it, do sumthing better than this bull. its even funny.
Posted by Anon.  in  TX  on  Sat Jun 03, 2006  at  08:51 PM
Comments: Page 2 of 4 pages  < 1 2 3 4 >
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.