Eerie Ghost Video
Here's what the setup to this little piece of video says:
Supposedly this is a car commercial that never aired. I'm thinking that it is more probably a very good student project using Computer Graphics. About 2 seconds into the "commercial" notice something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist that looks humanish.
All I'm going to add is that this really, really got me.
Update: Here's another link to the movie, in case the one above is down.
Update: Comments have been closed on this topic.
Categories: Paranormal
Posted by The Curator on Sat Oct 09, 2004
I meant "see anything" not "say anything," obviously I'm still all shaken up.
Posted by Josh W.  in  Cal.  on  Sun Oct 10, 2004  at  10:15 PM
Wow. Damn near woke the baby.
Posted by Brian  in  New York  on  Mon Oct 11, 2004  at  09:27 AM
I'm surprised there isn't a stain on my chair after watching that one! I can't remember the last time anything startled me like that. I'm sure glad I passed my stress test last week....
Posted by Dennis Johnson  on  Mon Oct 11, 2004  at  02:39 PM
J tapdancing C...

I'm at work and you made me swear, out loud...

Now I can't stop laughing and am beginning to draw attention...
Posted by Gee...  on  Mon Oct 11, 2004  at  03:57 PM
I think I shat my pants..yes shat, not shit..Shat is the past tense of shit..
Posted by Kim  in  NJ  on  Mon Oct 11, 2004  at  07:13 PM
Ok, you can just rock me to sleep tonight!

(But I feel better; I've already sent it off to several friends to "infect" them also.)
Posted by cvirtue  on  Mon Oct 11, 2004  at  10:56 PM
*takes the Jesus' name in vain*

WHAT THE FUCK!!?!?!
Posted by Reynard Muldrake  on  Tue Oct 12, 2004  at  02:26 AM
big surprise I should've known. Been set up like this before, you would think I would learn.

Good one, though, although I would recommend NOT sending it to anyone with heart troubles.
Posted by Pamela  on  Tue Oct 12, 2004  at  11:10 AM
This actually is a commercial? Did they sell a lot of that drink? Scared the "bejesus" outta me!
Posted by kt  on  Tue Oct 12, 2004  at  05:55 PM
first i make pee pee,then i go to bed.
you are a bad man...A VERY BAD MAN!
Posted by MIKE  in  BED  on  Tue Oct 12, 2004  at  11:30 PM
My teacher (mean man) showed us this video today because he likes to make up stories and scare us.

The principal walked in because we were screaming so loudly. I swear that was the scariest thing I have ever seen in my LIFE!
Posted by Emily  on  Wed Oct 13, 2004  at  07:44 PM
Actually, the one 'john' talked about might be the one we saw.

Help-

It was an airiel shot of a car driving up a winding road. Then, the deformed, white face appered, and then the tag to the commercial appeared, with, like a drink on it?

I dunno, I was too scared.

Can, you like, decribe the video to me? I'm to scared to watch.
Posted by Emily  on  Wed Oct 13, 2004  at  07:50 PM
the monster at the end was the ghost
Posted by jo  on  Thu Oct 14, 2004  at  01:41 PM
Holy Zarquon's Singing Fish!

I jumped a metre vertically!

The key to the whole thing seems to be that relaxing Pan pipe music that lulls the viewer nicely. Like to send this around to people - But their surviving kin would sue me to death....
Posted by Covert Walrus  in  Auckland New Zealand  on  Fri Oct 15, 2004  at  04:43 AM
OMG I had my volume up too loud, need change of panties, scared the sh*t outta me, the dog ran out of the room, my son ran in and said what the he** was that so I had to show it to him ...
who needs friends who send you these kinds of things right?
Posted by Laurie  in  Alaska  on  Fri Oct 15, 2004  at  07:19 AM
Good Lord. Just. Wow. Not even remotely cool. My lil bro showed me this and I damn near smacked him with my head when I jumped. Sheeeit. Goddamn. *twitch*

Ok. I lied. It is pretty furkin cool. I cant stop laughing... *twitch*
Posted by Jynx  on  Sat Oct 16, 2004  at  05:41 PM
Yeah... I was this in Spanish when we all watched this in class. I was lucky... I was among friends.I could HEAR my heart pounding. Then I laughed...
Posted by Caleb  in  Shiloh OH  on  Thu Oct 21, 2004  at  07:15 PM
christ!!!!! i just shivered for a minute den laughed out loud. scared da life out of me.
Posted by scarred 4 life  in  england  on  Fri Oct 22, 2004  at  07:22 PM
okay, I had my sound turned almost all the way up, that scared the hell out of me.
Posted by c  in  mn  on  Sun Oct 24, 2004  at  09:23 AM
Alex, the link has been disconnected - you gotta copy of the clip somewhere?
Posted by Jared  on  Sun Oct 24, 2004  at  05:54 PM
I found another copy of it here: http://ticats.ca/~harwoodr/Classic_Auto_1.mpeg
Posted by The Curator  in  San Diego  on  Mon Oct 25, 2004  at  01:13 AM
HOLY CRAP!!!! what the h*** was that!! I needed to change my shorts after that one!!
Posted by Laine  on  Mon Oct 25, 2004  at  08:19 PM
Neither of the sites worked for the clip, I am really interested to see this clip, it sounds cool!
Posted by Elise  in  Florida  on  Tue Oct 26, 2004  at  03:25 PM
Holy Smokes! This is awesome. Proof positive, at last!
Posted by VivienLeigh  in  Katy, Texas, USA  on  Wed Oct 27, 2004  at  08:53 PM
got a question how can i email that?
Posted by steve  in  nashua  on  Thu Oct 28, 2004  at  06:48 PM
Can you plz send me this clip...i saw it at school today. Some of my teachers had it and im interested in showing it to my family so can u email it to me or something because i cant get it to load. Its really awesome tho...
Posted by Tiffany  in  va  on  Fri Oct 29, 2004  at  07:20 PM
can u send me this? Ive seen it earlier today but it was at school and id like to share it with my family. shock it scared the crap out of me
Posted by tiffany  in  va  on  Fri Oct 29, 2004  at  07:23 PM
If you're having trouble viewing, update your free version of Quick Time, reboot and then try. I had trouble until I updated and then it came up everytime. My 5 yr old is still upset over the movie, my bad.
Posted by Ghost Man  on  Fri Oct 29, 2004  at  10:04 PM
Can you send this to me pleez!!! I seen it at school when my 4th hour teacher shown it to us. My friend and I both flipped backwards!! It scared the Hellp me Lord Jesus Christ out of us>!
Posted by Brandi Blevins  in  Terre Haute, IN  on  Mon Nov 01, 2004  at  11:17 AM
dude that is so lame.
another watch and get scared by a fake zombie slash demon and get your seakers blown for being so gulable
Posted by jeff  in  toronto  on  Tue Nov 02, 2004  at  02:07 AM
Comments: Page 2 of 8 pages  < 1 2 3 4 >  Last ›
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.