Cat that walked 3000 miles to find its owners, 1951
Rachael Ray cooks her family and her dog
Can a bar of soap between your sheets ease muscle cramps?
The Lovely Feejee Mermaid, 1842
Tourist Guy 9/11 Hoax, Sep 2001
Man flies by own lung power, 1934
The Hoaxing Hitchhiker, 1941
The Sandpaper Test, 1960
The Olympic Underwear Relay, 1956
Monkeys pick cotton, a 19th-century urban legend
Eerie Ghost Video
Here's what the setup to this little piece of video says:
Supposedly this is a car commercial that never aired. I'm thinking that it is more probably a very good student project using Computer Graphics. About 2 seconds into the "commercial" notice something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist that looks humanish.
All I'm going to add is that this really, really got me.
Update: Here's another link to the movie, in case the one above is down.
Update: Comments have been closed on this topic.
Categories: Paranormal
Posted by The Curator on Sat Oct 09, 2004
That scared the shit out of my friend it was soo funny oh good stuff snake
Posted by Moneybaggz  in  School  on  Wed Nov 30, 2005  at  12:29 PM
Wow that was lame how did i see that comming...
Posted by Changy  in  Adelaide  on  Thu Dec 01, 2005  at  01:05 AM
scared me 2 death!!!!! still does if the sound is on!!!!!!
Posted by sam  in  USA  on  Tue Dec 06, 2005  at  06:54 PM
OMG!!!!!that was crazy and scared the hell out of me. My computer chair went one way and me...well I hit the floor. Ok you got me this time.LOL
Posted by Terry  in  Georgia  on  Tue Dec 06, 2005  at  11:21 PM
lol!, that had me lamo, well after i gott scared and literally almosted scream!!!!!!!!lol i even had my friends and family to come and watch it! lol that wus funnie....whoever made those videos should make more !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by courtney  in  lorisn, OH  on  Thu Dec 08, 2005  at  01:44 PM
sone of a bitch! this scared the crapout of me!! i wasn't ready to see that!
Posted by mai  in  milwaukee, WI  on  Wed Dec 14, 2005  at  01:50 PM
Well, all those of you who were able to laugh at this thing, congratulations. Because that horrible commercial simply scared the living hell out of me, and I was unable to sleep the night I watched this. Call me a wussy, I don't care. I hate being scared. Someone's gonna get a heart attack someday after watching this.
Posted by Laury  on  Thu Dec 15, 2005  at  03:31 PM
Why do teachers show this to their students? Man, that's so sadistic!! If one of my teacher showed me this, I would've sued the bastard.
Posted by Laury  on  Thu Dec 15, 2005  at  03:36 PM
Laury, if you think that is bad, here in my country they ran this and several variants for the same product on late-night TV, usually during ANGEL or FIREFLY. Now _that_ was heart-attack city.

To my knowledge they never sold can one of the stuff here. Big surprise.
Posted by DFStuckey  in  Auckland New Zealand  on  Thu Dec 15, 2005  at  05:00 PM
Here is yet another link, as the two links above to the scary car video didn't work...

Posted by lc  on  Mon Dec 19, 2005  at  04:54 PM
I 've just soiled myself ohh
Posted by Kishonadish  in  North Wales  on  Tue Dec 20, 2005  at  04:27 PM
We've watched it twenty times and it still scares the crap out of us! It got us good.We even cried!
Posted by Erica & Rebecca  in  kentucky  on  Wed Dec 28, 2005  at  06:55 PM
heh....holy crap...that was CRAZY raspberry
Posted by Brandon  in  houston  on  Sat Dec 31, 2005  at  09:26 PM
Thnx for makin me crap myself shut eye That was great!
Posted by Ben  on  Sat Dec 31, 2005  at  09:29 PM
I watched this video and it was scarybut funny! LOL
Posted by samantha  in  NC  on  Thu Jan 05, 2006  at  08:52 AM
Oh my god. I was alone in the dark in my basements with the lights off and sound up really loud. It scared me to death. I'm never sleeping again.
Posted by Dracul  in  Canada  on  Thu Jan 12, 2006  at  08:06 PM
U r crazzy!!!
Posted by Lisa.G  on  Sun Jan 15, 2006  at  09:41 PM
I saw another video like this, where you are playing a game maze, and a face just pops out of nowhere. This video was taken in a rural spot of Scotland, as you can tell
Posted by ToxicKlay  on  Mon Jan 16, 2006  at  10:01 AM
I'm never seeing another car commercial again.
Posted by ?????????  in  Indiana  on  Tue Jan 17, 2006  at  06:46 PM
**omg**

my friends at school when they showed it to me made it clear that it was a joke they are lame liers well i showed my friend a couple of hours ago and she screamed and crawled quickly out of the room she is goind to kill me !!!
Posted by sara  in  houston  on  Sun Jan 22, 2006  at  11:05 PM
Holy crap I saw this thing today on my laptop. I was looking up some videos to put on my psp in google video, when I loaded the page the video autoplayed. I was in Kinko's I found the thumb nail with just the car saying it has a ghost in it, so I went looking for the so called ghost following the car. Watching this I freakin screamed when the guy poped up after the car dissapeared. The three people looked at me as I banged into the desk behind me. I replayed it slowly frame by frame to see what I thought I saw. I kinda laughed a little bit. The the lady came over and threw me out of Kinko's I'm not allowed in there for 30 days. But it was worth it I'm watching it now that I'm home, it is funny, when I looked up that it actually was an energy drink commercial I was laughing for five minutes. I'm going to show this to the people in Psyc Club and see what they think, if they didn't hate me before they're gonna now! or not which ever either way it'll be funny.
Posted by Treia  in  Rhode Island  on  Tue Jan 24, 2006  at  01:36 AM
OMFG. i screamed bloody murder and started sweating. i wasn't paying attention at first but then i went back to the screen right as the zombie came up. i scared my cat off my bed.
Posted by Lauren  on  Sun Jan 29, 2006  at  06:29 PM
i was looking for a frekin ghost and it was pitch dark and my head was really close to the computer i should my cuzzin she screamed and then laughed just like i did LOL
Posted by Brandon  in  north carlino  on  Thu Feb 02, 2006  at  06:55 PM
THIS IS A SCARY ASS VIDEO I FELL BACK IN MY CHAIR
Posted by Jxcob  in  china  on  Thu Feb 02, 2006  at  09:25 PM
This thread has been closed, because I don't think we need another 234 people saying that they were scared to death. The point has been made.
Posted by The Curator  in  San Diego  on  Sat Feb 04, 2006  at  01:30 AM
Comments: Page 8 of 8 pages ‹ First  < 6 7 8