Cursed by Allah
The Berners Street Hoax, 1810
The Lovely Feejee Mermaid, 1842
'Solar Armor' freezes man in Nevada Desert, 1874
The Cottingley Fairies, 1917
Baby Yoga, aka Swinging Your Kid Around Your Head
Lord Gordon-Gordon, robber of the robber barons, 1871
Can a bar of soap between your sheets ease muscle cramps?
A black lion: real or fake?
A Few Nonexistent Places
According to reliable information that can be found on the internet, Idaho doesn't exist. Nor does Wyoming, Wisconsin, Vermont, North Dakota, France, and England. Oh, and the Moon doesn't exist either.
Categories: Places
Posted by The Curator on Mon May 24, 2004
I just knew that I came from a fake country invented by Walt Disney. Thank God I
Posted by alistair robb  in  Brazil  on  Mon May 24, 2004  at  10:18 PM
And don't forget the nefarious "Belgians":

Posted by anon  on  Mon May 24, 2004  at  11:22 PM
big surprise
That explains why we don't have to pay state income tax. Man I love working in a state that doesn't exist.
Posted by BLACKOMNE  in  Cheyenne, WY  on  Tue May 25, 2004  at  03:32 PM
I thought all the states around Idaho didn't exist, like Ut, oh wait the majority of them just think they are going to become like the biblical city of Inec.
Posted by Wes Rains  on  Wed May 26, 2004  at  12:26 AM
No way. gulp
Posted by Shah  in  Singapore  on  Fri Jul 30, 2004  at  10:19 PM
I lived in Idaho for about a year a while back and believe me, it doesn't exist.
Posted by Cranky Media Guy  on  Sun Dec 17, 2006  at  03:47 AM
i seem to recall an episode of the garfield cartoon show in which some character makes a claim as to the nonexistence of, well, one of those states that no one's ever been too. i should look into that.
Posted by matt  on  Wed Dec 20, 2006  at  05:08 AM