1. Two peanuts were walking down a spooky road at night… One was assaulted.
2. A termite walks into a bar room and asks, “Is the bar tender here?”
3. “Waiter! This coffee tastes like mud.”
“Yes sir, it’s fresh ground.”
4. What’s brown and sticky? A stick.
5. Why are proctologists so gloomy?
They always have the end in sight.
6. What do you call a sleepwalking nun?
7. What did the apple say to the orange?
Nothing stupid, apples don’t talk.
8. What do you do with a dog that has no legs?
Take him out for a drag.
9. Why can’t a chicken coop have more than 2 doors?
Because if it had 4 doors it would be a chicken sedan.
10. Famous last words of a mafia hitman: “Who put the violin in the violin case?”
Told you they were bad… as taken from http://www.jokes2go.com/lists/list15.html