Forget about it,LOL
Posted: 19 February 2006 10:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

Here’s the actual link he was trying to originally post:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/video/ShorterClips/

Then click on the third one down (funny thing etc…)  I don’t know why you can’t go directly.  You have to do it in two steps.

It’s beyond conspiracy in my opinion.  More like propaganda.  The narrator is taking things out of context and TELLING the viewer what is being said and why and basically telling you what to think and what conclusions you should make.  Classic tactics.  That aside it’s interesting if only to witness a little low level brainwashing. 

I especially liked the part at the end where the narrator concluded that Neil Armstrong admitted the hoax in his “cryptic” statement to the “taxpayers”.  Without her telling me what to think, dumb ole me woulda thought the guy was just making an emotional statement about the future of science and the world in general.

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 19 February 2006 11:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2006-01-03

Somebody challenged me to use an F-word in my posts.
I did it,but it disappeared in 30 min.

I guess you happy now.

BBBBBBBBLLLLLLLAAAAAKKKKHHHHOOOOOLLLLLEEEEE

Posted: 19 February 2006 11:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2006-02-18
Bebelicious - 19 February 2006 03:51 PM

Here’s the actual link he was trying to originally post:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/video/ShorterClips/

Then click on the third one down (funny thing etc…)  I don’t know why you can’t go directly.  You have to do it in two steps.

It’s beyond conspiracy in my opinion.  More like propaganda.  The narrator is taking things out of context and TELLING the viewer what is being said and why and basically telling you what to think and what conclusions you should make.  Classic tactics.  That aside it’s interesting if only to witness a little low level brainwashing. 

I especially liked the part at the end where the narrator concluded that Neil Armstrong admitted the hoax in his “cryptic” statement to the “taxpayers”.  Without her telling me what to think, dumb ole me woulda thought the guy was just making an emotional statement about the future of science and the world in general.

yeah, i got that feeling when watching it, the narration really instructs you to interperet it the way they see it, i’d say there are some anomalies that could use some explanation, but the wording of it leaves the stale odour of a failed attempt to stave off the other side of the debate and the whole thing kinda stinks of a michael moorish sort of “i’d lie to get the liars” extremism.
overall, the propagandist aspects of this little video are vaugly reminiscent of an eighth grade persuasive essay, not so much showing facts but bitchslapping you with it’s opinion and forcing you to swallow, WELL I’M A SPITTER.
wait, that was a poor choice of words.
oh well, it’s still an interesting vid.

Signature 

“Well Sir, while I may not like what You say, I’ll defend to the death Your right to say it.”
-Peter Griffin

Posted: 19 February 2006 11:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2005-09-29

It’s pretty much just echoing Bebelicious and APoints posts but yeah, this is just propaganda, there’s no reason to believe this interpretation over any other. Just because they are telling you you’re seeing something being faked doesn’t mean you are.

Signature 

Posted: 19 February 2006 01:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7682
Joined  2005-06-05

too funny….btw, just got done watching “Incident At Loch Ness” and some of the parallels are just making me laugh (which, since I am sitting alone in my room laughing is kind of disturbing) but anyways….I think Charybdis already said it quite well and I am no mod but I just feel compelled to say….

umm, BH, nobody cares how expensive your computer is, nobody challenged you to anything and wow! you arent going to take any shit from anyone in an on-line forum? dude, you are just too cool…though I have a feeling you take all kinds of shit from people in real life LOL

Signature 

FOLLANSBEE, WV; Having been alerted to the coming apocalypse at a recent church service, 6-year-old Julie Strand decided she needed to live for today and immediately stuck a peanut M & M up her left nostril.

{paginate}
3 of 3
{/paginate}