Man chops off penis in row over bride
Posted: 31 May 2009 09:38 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  402
Joined  2005-10-26

That showed ‘em who’s boss.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25567212-401,00.html

Man chops off penis in row over bride
AN Egyptian cut off his penis today in protest at his parents’ choice of bride, a police official said.
The 25-year-old labourer from the village of Sheikh Eissa in southern Egypt was taken to hospital in stable condition, the official said, adding that the man had also mutilated his testicles.

“He was in love with a woman but his parents rejected her and told him to marry another woman he didn’t want. He took a knife and cut off his penis in his room.’’

Doctors were unable to reattach the severed member, the official said.

Posted: 31 May 2009 10:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

I get the impression that this person had more troubles than just his potential bride. . .

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 31 May 2009 11:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23

You’ve got to have a barrowful of problems to cut off your John Thomas, not just a romantic gripe.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 01 June 2009 12:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01

I thought it said he chewed it off at first and I was thinking “Woah, how could he bend over like that and still chew?”

But yeah, with dramatic skills like that, he ought to go into the performing arts. Or chorus. I’ll bet he could sing soprano!

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 01 June 2009 12:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23

I’m not sure what circumstances could airse to make a man chew off his wife’s best friend.

But suffice to say, should that situation ever arise, most men would happily suffer the consequences of failure to comply.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 01 June 2009 01:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10731
Joined  2008-02-21

I think I would rather just take a bullet to the head….at least that way one wouldn’t have to deal with all of the gulp following him around for the rest of his life as the story gets retold time and again… shut eye

Actually, i would probably, um, BE A MAN and tell my folks to get treed.  And move out of mommy’s house and , oh, i don’t know, LIVE MY OWN LIFE! mad

Urk.  [/rant]

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 01 June 2009 02:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

Seems like a reasonable response…If I can’t have her then no one can have my ding-a-ling!  Ha ha!!!  I win…oh wait….

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 01 June 2009 07:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6453
Joined  2004-11-08

He probably did it to deny grandchildren to his parents.  If they were arranging a marriage, he may not have had any real options…except to not be married at all.  Although…running off would probably have been slightly less painful.

Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

Posted: 01 June 2009 10:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5508
Joined  2007-03-14

Someone needs some more common sense in their diet.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website