2 of 2
The crazies are at it again: Yes We Can= Thank You Satan
Posted: 24 May 2009 12:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23
ZeldaQueen - 24 May 2009 05:12 AM

What I have to wonder is this: let’s say for the sake of argument that a rock band or politician really was Satanic. If they went to such great lengths to cover it up, why blow it all by putting messages like “I am demon spawn” backwards in their music or speeches where any yahoo (as evidenced by these people) can “find” it.

It’s like the “Paul is Dead” thing. If the Beatles went to such great lengths to hide Paul’s supposed death, why would they place such “obvious” clues in all of their work?

Why hide them at all when there are plenty of bands that put “I am demon spawn” in their songs FORWARDS?

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 24 May 2009 05:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01

True that, Renquist.

And Beasjt, there’s no arguing with those people. I’m reminded of the millions of “Obama’s not a US citizen!” theories. The one that comes forward to mind first is one that said that his mother gave birth to him in Africa because she was not allowed to fly in her third trimester and snuck him on a plane and into America after having him. My immediate thought was “If a woman could get a newborn onto a plane and keep it quiet and undetected from Kenya to Hawaii, kudos to her”. Evidently whoever came up with that theory never tried to fly with an infant.

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 24 May 2009 06:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Beasjt - 24 May 2009 03:41 PM

A drink is just what I want now.

I just recorded that and jumbled the letters up and slurred a few bits and made up a few bits and played it backwards and it clearly said “Behold, for I am the One True God of Asparagus and you shall sacrifice your daughters to me”!!!!!!

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 24 May 2009 08:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7525
Joined  2005-04-23
Beasjt - 24 May 2009 03:41 PM

I can use a drink.

A drink is just what I want now.

I’ll bet it’s not tea

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/forums/viewthread/7770/

Signature 

Smerk the cutest dragon