A Few “Oldies but Goodies” ....
Posted: 17 May 2009 11:08 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10731
Joined  2008-02-21

For sale by owner…

FOR SALE BY OWNER

Complete set of Encyclopedia Britannica. 45 volumes.

Excellent condition. $1,000.00 or best offer. No longer needed.

Got married last weekend. Wife knows everything.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Diagnosis….

The man told his doctor that he wasn’t able to do all the things around the house that he used to do. When the examination was complete, he said, “Now, Doc, I can take it. Tell me in plain English what is wrong with me.”

“Well, in plain English,” the doctor replied, “you’re just lazy.”

“Okay,” said the man. “Now give me the medical term so I can tell my wife.”
____________________________________________________________________________________

50-50 partners…

A very successful businessman had a meeting with his new son-in-law. “I love my daughter, and now I welcome you into the family,” said the man. “To show you how much we care for you, I’m making you a 50-50 partner in my business. All you have to do is go to the factory every day and learn the operations.”

The son-in-law interrupted. “I hate factories. I can’t stand the noise.”

“I see,” replied the father-in-law. “Well then you’ll work in the office and take charge of some of the operations.”

“I hate office work,” said the son-on-law. “I can’t stand being stuck behind a desk all day.”

“Wait a minute,” said the father-in-law. “I just make you half- owner of a moneymaking organization, but you don’t like factories and won’t work in a office. What am I going to do with you?”

“Easy,” said the young man. “Buy me out.”

Nice pigs sir…

A Secret Service agent is standing at the bottom of the stairs as President Clinton is leaving Air Force One, and can’t help but notice that the President has a pig under each arm.

The Agent salutes and says, “Welcome back, Mr. President. Nice pigs, sir.”

Clinton smiles and says, “These aren’t pigs. These are genuine Arkansas Razorbacks. I got this one for Hillary, and I got this one for Chelsea.”

The Agent says, “Good trade, sir.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________
And my favorite:

Three Bears

It’s a sunny morning in the Big Forest and the Bear family are just waking up. Baby Bear goes downstairs and sits in his small chair at the table. He looks into his small bowl. It is empty!

“Who’s been eating my porridge?!” he squeaks.

Daddy Bear arrives at the table and sits in his big chair. He looks into his big bowl. It is also empty!

“Who’s been eating my porridge?!” he roars.

Mummy Bear puts her head through the serving hatch from the kitchen and screams, “For God’s sake, how many times do we have to go through this? I haven’t made the porridge yet!!”

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 17 May 2009 11:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

Three Bears

It’s a sunny morning in the Big Forest and the Bear family are just waking up. Baby Bear goes downstairs and sits in his small chair at the table. He looks into his small bowl. It is empty!

“Who’s been eating my porridge?!” he squeaks.

Daddy Bear arrives at the table and sits in his big chair. He looks into his big bowl. It is also empty!

“Who’s been eating my porridge?!” he roars.

Mummy Bear puts her head through the serving hatch from the kitchen and screams, “For God’s sake, how many times do we have to go through this? I haven’t made the porridge yet!!”

LOL LOL LOL

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne