1 of 2
{/paginate}
Supernatural
Posted: 16 May 2009 01:43 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

Cool! I loved the newest and last in the season episode, Lucifer Rising.
Synopsis
Mod colour-changed for spoilers - highlight below to see the synopsis.
Sam leaves with Ruby. Dean is with Bobby. Then Dean is transported to a angel safehouse. He meets Cas and Zack. They talk about the apocalypse. Ruby and Sam interrogate a demonic chef. Zack turns out to want the apocalypse to happen. Ruby and Sam capture and intterogate the demon and go to St. Mary’s convent. Soon Ruby and sam get there and sam gets all the blood he needs. Dean gets Castiel to bring him to the convent. The fight begins between Sam and lilith. Ruby turns out to be on satan’s side. Lucifer rises. The end.

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 16 May 2009 03:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1581
Joined  2004-11-10

I never really could get into that show. Probably the terrible acting, or uh, lack of acting? My friends love it though, so I always hear all the details about new plot developments. Some of my friends have it on DVD and we use to watch a couple episodes every Saturday night. I always laugh through the whole thing because all the characters are so SERIOUS. I don’t know why, but it’s just so funny.

Signature 

Fads they come and fads they go, but god I love that Rock & Roll!
-Modest Mouse

Posted: 16 May 2009 03:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23

I know people who really like it, so one night a couple of weeks ago, I decided to sit down and watch one. So I looked up when the next one was on and made time to watch it. And it wasn’t bad. Quite enjoyed it.

I didn’t love it or anything, but it was a nice little diversion.

Although I did have some trouble with the fact that one of the brothers was Lana’s boyfriend on Smallville, a considerably less serious character. It was a bit odd seeing him very grave about everything.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 16 May 2009 07:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

I really like the show.  It’s not deep-down serious, or extremely complicated, yet enough that it’s very entertaining. 

And actually, we don’t really know it’s Lucifer rising in the last scene, only that something is coming.  The plot keeps soliciting us in very specific directions we think we understand and then it pulls a whammer and things are not at all quite what we thought so I’m not trusting at all that it’s actually Lucifer.  We also thought that Sam killing Lilith was going to stop her from opening the last seal until the last moments when we realized Lilith WAS the last seal.

It’s a pretty cute show.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 17 May 2009 01:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

Probably razela and Ren, it’s because this season, is pretty serious. You would to if the world is coming to an end. The first few seasons were fun.

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 17 May 2009 04:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-10
silver caliber magnum - 17 May 2009 05:02 AM

Probably razela and Ren, it’s because this season, is pretty serious. You would to if the world is coming to an end. The first few seasons were fun.

I haven’t seen anything from this season. I’ve only watched on DVD’s, so it was always past seasons. What season is it on? I’ve seen most of 2 seasons now I believe, but I don’t know where I came in at.

Signature 

-Modest Mouse

Posted: 17 May 2009 05:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

Argh! Huli, we’re not at the end of the season yet!
shut eye

We just had “The Monster at the End of This Book”, which I thought was hilarious. Especially when Sammy had to explain Winchester slash fiction to Dean.

One of the reasons I like Supernatural so much is the bad acting. That, and Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki are adorable.
smile

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 17 May 2009 05:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Boo - 17 May 2009 09:34 PM

shut eye

We just had “The Monster at the End of This Book”, which I thought was hilarious.

It can be a bit weird the way a show will be just starting in one country and already be in season three in another.

I know of one guy who, while living in Germany, had a friend of his in the US record every episode of Star Trek:  The Next Generation and send it to him.  Thus he was able to watch the series years ahead of everybody else around him.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 17 May 2009 06:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

We’ve got four episodes to go for this series - I think we caught up a bit because we didn’t get the hiatus.

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 17 May 2009 06:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23

It’s frustrating when US shows are so far ahead.

The only flip to it is that you guys are a few series behind on Doctor Who and Primeval. Although anything else we export seems to get remade and, with very few exceptions, fail miserably.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 17 May 2009 11:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Renquist - 17 May 2009 10:11 PM

It’s frustrating when US shows are so far ahead.

The only flip to it is that you guys are a few series behind on Doctor Who and Primeval. Although anything else we export seems to get remade and, with very few exceptions, fail miserably.

Perhaps eventually we’ll end up with television being like the Internet, where things are made accessible to everyone everywhere (in theory, at least) at the same time.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 18 May 2009 12:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-10
Accipiter - 17 May 2009 09:53 PM
Boo - 17 May 2009 09:34 PM

shut eye

We just had “The Monster at the End of This Book”, which I thought was hilarious.

It can be a bit weird the way a show will be just starting in one country and already be in season three in another.

I know of one guy who, while living in Germany, had a friend of his in the US record every episode of Star Trek:  The Next Generation and send it to him.  Thus he was able to watch the series years ahead of everybody else around him.

Isn’t that what torrents are for?

Signature 

-Modest Mouse

{paginate}
1 of 2
{/paginate}

‹‹ Tales of a Nazi Mascot      Star Trek ››