4 of 7
{/paginate}
Tales of a Nazi Mascot
Posted: 07 June 2009 12:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

MuTheta, you came here to this website specifically to say that you thought that this book was a hoax.  Whether or not other people read this book has no bearing on what you read.  The things you saw in the book that seemed fake will still be the same things whether Renquist has read the book or not.

So why did you come here to talk about the book being a hoax if you didn’t want to talk about why you think that the book is a hoax?

ZeldaQueen - 07 June 2009 04:54 AM

I’m feeling kind of accomplished here. First time in my life I’ll go to bed after debating if a book is nonfiction or not. :/

Shall we bring in Newton’s Laws of Motion and the Summa Theologica of St. Thomas Aquinas, too, to make your life complete?  wink

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 07 June 2009 01:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-06-06

I question this book because I find no substantiation whatsoever that the central figure, Uldis “Alex” Kurzem is Jewish. This fact raises my suspicion. I wish there was something that would conclusively confirm that he Jewish or he is not Jewish. Unfortunately no such confirmation exists.

Posted: 07 June 2009 01:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
MuTheta - 07 June 2009 05:01 AM

I question this book because I find no substantiation whatsoever that the central figure, Uldis “Alex” Kurzem is Jewish. This fact raises my suspicion. I wish there was something that would conclusively confirm that he Jewish or he is not Jewish. Unfortunately no such confirmation exists.

What would you consider conclusive proof?

And it seems that it’s not that you see something in the book that shows it to be a hoax, but rather that you don’t see enough in the book that proves that it is not a hoax.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 07 June 2009 01:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01

Shall we bring in Newton

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 07 June 2009 01:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
ZeldaQueen - 07 June 2009 05:07 AM

This seems to be building up enough momentum to rival that thread on the NAETP allergy meds thing.

I wonder if we can convince anybody that Alex Kurzem used NAET to survive Winter in the forests?  cheese

Signature 

Posted: 07 June 2009 01:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-03-01
Accipiter - 07 June 2009 05:09 AM
ZeldaQueen - 07 June 2009 05:07 AM

This seems to be building up enough momentum to rival that thread on the NAETP allergy meds thing.

I wonder if we can convince anybody that Alex Kurzem used NAET to survive Winter in the forests?  cheese

Wait for him to anonymously sign up as one of their credentials.

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 07 June 2009 01:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
danbloom - 07 June 2009 05:31 AM

The smoking gun has not been found yet. But the research team on this is getting closer. There is NO conclusive proof yet, of course. Questions are being asked. It’s THIS close to being solved, so please be patient.

If you have no evidence, then how can you say that you’re close to the evidence?

Signature 

Posted: 07 June 2009 01:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-03-01

danbloom, do you know MuTheta in real life? Because otherwise, unless he or she posts evidence to back up their statements, I’d take what they say with a grain of salt (or a big ‘ole block of it).

Signature 

~Dave Barry

Posted: 07 June 2009 01:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
danbloom - 07 June 2009 05:41 AM

Trust me on this. They are getting closer. The truth will come out soon. The do have evidence, but those who know about this cannot speak publicly because of lawsuits being threatened now by high power lawyers…..But there IS evidence…...But the final proof won’t come until Alex or Mark Kurzem speak on the record about this. It’s moving in that direction. Some reporters in OZ are trying to contact the Kurzem family now. It’s like a game of chicken: prove I am not Jewish. No, prove you are Jewish. No , prove I am not Jewish. He said, they said. Book said, Historians said. It’s a difficult game of chicken. But the truth will out when it’s ready.
Stay tuned. Probably around September 1, 2009. I wonder if Alex the webmaster here might do an UPDATE post about this on his main front page?

I’ve heard that sort of claim about all sorts of things, many many many times.  And more often than not, nothing ever comes of it.

Basically, all that you’ve said is that you don’t know anything yet but that you hope to learn things in the future.  As things stand now, you have no actual evidence that there is a hoax, just suspicion.  Is that pretty much the gist of the situation?

Signature 

Posted: 07 June 2009 05:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

Danbloom, if you really want Alex to do an update as and when this topic breaks, you might do better to email him about it, rather than repeating the suggestion here.

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 07 June 2009 08:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23
danbloom - 07 June 2009 05:31 AM
Accipiter - 07 June 2009 05:06 AM
MuTheta - 07 June 2009 05:01 AM

What would you consider conclusive proof?

And it seems that it’s not that you see something in the book that shows it to be a hoax, but rather that you don’t see enough in the book that proves that it is not a hoax.

Accipiter, I think MuTheta knows something that we do not know about the Kurzem family. As I know, he has done extensive research on this issue, about the family, and he is very close to finding the smoking gun that proves that Kurzem was not Jewish. This is no joking matter here. This is about history and war crimes and humanity. So respect the “discovery” phase of this ongoing investigation. If your grandparents had been murdered by the Nazis, you would not be making light of this. This is real, I can assure you. The smoking gun has not been found yet. But the research team on this is getting closer. There is NO conclusive proof yet, of course. Questions are being asked. It’s THIS close to being solved, so please be patient.

I take offence. My grandfather died in a concentration camp.

He fell off his watchtower.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

{paginate}
4 of 7
{/paginate}

‹‹ 9      Supernatural ››