{/paginate}
The Dead Dog
Posted: 28 April 2009 01:54 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10730
Joined  2008-02-21

THE DEAD DOG
        A man runs into the vet’s office carrying his dog, screaming for help. The vet rushes him back to an examination room and has him put his dog on the examination table. The vet examines the still, limp body and after a few moments, tells the man that his dog, regrettably, is dead.

The man, clearly agitated and not willing to accept this, demands a second opinion. The vet goes into the back room and comes out with a cat and puts the cat down next to the dog’s body. The cat sniffs the body, walks from head to tail, poking and sniffing the dog’s body and finally looks at the vet and meows. The vet looks at the man and says, “I’m sorry, but the cat thinks that your dog is dead, too.”

The man is still unwilling to accept that his dog is dead. So the vet brings in a black lab, the lab sniffs the body, walks from head to tail, and finally looks at the vet and barks. The vet looks at the man and says, “I’m sorry, but the lab thinks your dog is dead too.”

The man, finally resigned to the diagnosis, thanks the vet and asks how much he owes. The vet answers, “$650.”

“$650 to tell me my dog is dead?” exclaims the man.

“Well,” the vet replies, “I would only have charged you $50 for my initial diagnosis. The additional $600 was for the cat scan and lab tests.”

LOL

From HERE.

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 28 April 2009 07:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26366
Joined  2004-11-29

smile I’ve never heard that with the lab test variation.

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 28 April 2009 10:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23

LOL

That’s brilliant. Loved it. Going to steal it and use it in work.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 28 April 2009 06:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01

*groan*

I’ve got to remember to tell my uncle that one the next time he calls.

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 02 May 2009 12:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-03-01

Update: I did get the chance to tell my uncle that joke today. He loved it.

I also told it to my mom to relax myself while I was waiting for my wisdom teeth removal surgery.

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 02 May 2009 02:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3763
Joined  2007-06-07
ZeldaQueen - 02 May 2009 04:30 AM

I also told it to my mom to relax myself while I was waiting for my wisdom teeth removal surgery.

Well, did she like it? cheese

Signature 

Today is the day you worried about yesterday, and all is well…Except that the well is dry, the toilet is overflowing and a flock of meese just pooped in your back yard…

Posted: 02 May 2009 09:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-03-01
Transfrmr - 02 May 2009 06:46 AM
ZeldaQueen - 02 May 2009 04:30 AM

Well, did she like it? cheese

Yep, she thought it was funny and lame.

Signature 

~Dave Barry

{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}

‹‹ A pretty funny pic      Swine Flu Jokes ››