2 of 2
{/paginate}
Tattoo on Cat
Posted: 05 March 2009 11:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01

I’ve seen those kinds of cats before, but I just thought that they were ugly (does that make me a bad person?  downer )

Seriously, it appears to be a Sphynx Cat, otherwise known as a Hairless Cat. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hairless_cat

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 05 March 2009 11:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9101
Joined  2008-03-02

Nah, I don’t like the way they look, either.  Cats are supposed to be cuddly and furry.  Yup.

Signature 

“Like a crazed Nigerian wearing LifeWave Energy Patches” (Nettie, on the night she “banned” me from the MoH!)

“What fools these mortals be…”—Smaug (according to Robert Asprin)

Visit here to help my dragons grow! Thanks!

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

And oh, yeah—my blog.

Posted: 05 March 2009 11:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Renquist - 06 March 2009 03:50 AM

Now I’ve seen that breed of cat before but I was always under the impression it was Mexican…

I know that there is a breed of dog that are hairless.  Little pink wrinkly things; I don’t really like the looks of them myself, but apparently they’re great for some allergy-suffering dog lovers.  I’ve seen a couple types of hairless cats, too.  Personally, I prefer furry cats and dogs.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 06 March 2009 01:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01
Crafty Dragon - 06 March 2009 04:31 AM

Nah, I don’t like the way they look, either.  Cats are supposed to be cuddly and furry.  Yup.

Yep. (At least cuddly enough to let you pick them up and hug them).

But heck, I guess the fact that they’re rare and different makes them pretty valuable. And they do sort of look like a Sphynx.

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 08 March 2009 12:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23

I don’t care how rare something is, if it’s not nice to look at why have it?

If I’m going to hang a painting on my wall I’ll buy a nice landscape, or something else that’s pleasing to the eye. No matter how valuable a Jackson pollock is, it looks gash hanging above the couch.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 27 June 2010 04:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-06-27
Crafty Dragon - 06 March 2009 04:31 AM

I think kitty’s look much better when they are hairless, thats why I tell my girlfriend to keep hers shaved.

Signature 

Just so you know, THEY ARE out there, and THEY ARE going to get you!

{paginate}
2 of 2
{/paginate}