Conspire: truth
Posted: 22 February 2009 10:03 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

http://www.alchemica.co.uk/conspire/truth.cgi

A lot of randomized conspiracy goodness here are some examples of the truth

“Isn’t it obvious that American Government has been killed by Silver’s Legion and replaced by an agent of Al-Qaeda who has undergone extensive plastic surgery? Clearly Silver’s Legion is planning to World Domination when the agent of Al-Qaeda assassinates Millions of people. The only solution is for Freemasons to stop Silver’s Legion and Al-Qaeda, which is impossible unless the United Nations will pass a resolution to allow the public to own biological weapons. “

or

“

Why can’t anyone see that American Government is being spied on by Silver’s Legion? It’s all so that Al-Qaeda, hidden in a secret HQ near Area 51 can World Domination. After that, Silver’s Legion will World unification when the disorder caused by Al-Qaeda reaches a peak. The only thing we can do is let Freemasons put together a militia to stop them. “

Or maybe even

“A rogue A.I. is stealing people so that it can World Domination by putting them into a computer simulation where they have to track American Government to a secret base near Area 51. The mental power thus produced by the captive thinkers allows Silver’s Legion, in league with the AI, to compromise Millions of people allowing Silver’s Legion to World unification. ““A rogue A.I. is stealing people so that it can World Domination by putting them into a computer simulation where they have to track American Government to a secret base near Area 51. The mental power thus produced by the captive thinkers allows Silver’s Legion, in league with the AI, to compromise Millions of people allowing Silver’s Legion to World unification. “

EDIT: damn i think i may have made a new topic but i seem to have forgot about the other thread Hm, oh well guess i need to wait for a mod to either close or maybe just add this to the other thread who knows?

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 22 February 2009 10:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

That’s ok, silver. I think it’s fine to have this as a thread for jokingly-invented conspiracy theories. smile

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 22 February 2009 03:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1624
Joined  2006-05-20

What’s the Silver Legion—AARP?  wink

Signature 

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

—Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

[color=green]“That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way.”

Posted: 03 March 2009 01:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01

Huh. I got this one:  “A rogue A.I. is stealing people so that it can pave the way for an alien invasion by putting them into a computer simulation where they have to track Boris Yeltsin to a secret base near Dreamland. The mental power thus produced by the captive thinkers allows MI5, in league with the AI, to compromise Monica Lewinsky allowing MI5 to destroy population centres of the world.”

I’ve got one I invented as well: Osama Bin Ladin snuck into the United States well before 9/11 and has been living a comfortable life in Flordia. To keep up appearances and fool the army, he’s been staging it to seem like he’s still in the Middle East. In reality, he’s been sleeping in ‘till noon and enjoying a diet of Toaster Strudels, Bud Light, and Hot Pockets (which will leave him dead in two years’ time from clogged arteries).

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 03 March 2009 06:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-23

Flordia? Hahaha anyway whats a strudel?

Signature 

GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.

Posted: 03 March 2009 06:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-23
JoeDaJuggler - 22 February 2009 08:16 PM

What’s the Silver Legion—AARP?  wink

A army of conscripted soldiers fighting for me.

Signature 

GO HERE

Posted: 03 March 2009 10:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01
silver caliber magnum - 03 March 2009 11:20 AM

Flordia? Hahaha anyway whats a strudel?

Florida (stupid keyboard angry  )

Toaster Strudel: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toaster_strudel

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry