Fake paramedic to the rescue!
Posted: 27 January 2006 01:13 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

http://www.wmdt.com/wires/displaystory.asp?id=44642140

Man accused of impersonating paramedics

ABINGDON, Md. (AP) - A Harford County man faces charges of impersonating an emergency service worker.

The Harford County Sheriff’s Office says 24-year-old Rob Smith of Aberdeen responding to legitimate emergency calls to provide medical aid to residents. He is accused of stealing a radio, an E-M-S jacket and what’s known as turnout gear from the Abingdon Volunteer Fire Company.

Officials say Smith monitored the radio for emergency calls and then showed up to help on at least two occasions, once in November in Edgewood and again in December in Joppatowne.

Authorities say Smith joined the fire company in 1997, but never made it through the probationary period.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 27 January 2006 07:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

Okay, THIS is WAY too close to home!!!!  In fact, just a few miles away!!!

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 27 January 2006 11:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1167
Joined  2005-06-15

Don’t serial killers like this sort of thing?  They are entranced by anything offical

Signature 

Beerrun all we need is a 10 and a fiver a car, keys, and a sober driver

Posted: 28 January 2006 09:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

Serial killers… some like an ‘official’ uniform ...  I wonder if that’s why some people actually DO become some kind of officer, I mean legitimately?  It’s a way to have and wield power over others.  That’s even scarier

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}