{paginate}
2 of 3
{/paginate}
This spud’s so not for you….
Posted: 13 November 2008 05:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  421
Joined  2006-05-29

I’ve always wondered, can’t you use something like a corkscrew to get it out? Seriously smile  I mean, how do they do it at the hospital? Call in the big nurse with the long-sleeved glove?

Signature 

-Paranoid amnesiac: I keep forgetting they’re after me-
Vanquished Illusions and Desire wear Techno-Organic Wings

Posted: 13 November 2008 05:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
FrostBird - 13 November 2008 10:45 PM

I’ve always wondered, can’t you use something like a corkscrew to get it out? Seriously smile  I mean, how do they do it at the hospital? Call in the big nurse with the long-sleeved glove?

Ummmm. . .do you really want to have somebody shoving a sharp pointy twisty object up there?  ohh

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 13 November 2008 05:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21
Accipiter - 13 November 2008 10:50 PM
FrostBird - 13 November 2008 10:45 PM

Ummmm. . .do you really want to have somebody shoving a sharp pointy twisty object up there?  ohh

And if you do, *PLEASE* do *NOT* tell us about it..

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 13 November 2008 06:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

Maybe they cooked it with microwaves added some butter and DING, out pops a baked potato!

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 13 November 2008 10:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1167
Joined  2005-06-15

Like Dr. House says in the tv show, people lie.  Medical personnel will talk about you (at the very least) among each other despite privacy laws and ethics and the like.  If this guy had told the truth, it may not have gotten outside a small group of people

Signature 

Beerrun all we need is a 10 and a fiver a car, keys, and a sober driver

Posted: 14 November 2008 07:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

Years ago I attended one of those house parties for intimate ‘toys’.  I hadn’t known what to expect really since it was announced pretty much like a Tupperware party was.  Anyway, among other most interesting objects were a few actually meant for that area of the anatomy.  The woman selling the objects did make one thing very clear, that the bum is actually a sort of vacuum and objects put into that area have a tendency to be further sucked inward.  For that reason, all the ‘toys’ that might be used that way had a kind of safety bar that would prevent them from traveling too far inward.

***.....okay, that was a difficult thing to phrase…...***

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 14 November 2008 09:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-21

Yep. Most such widgets have wide bases, some of which are suction cups, so you can apply them to a floor (or to your forehead, if you’re feeling very, very silly).

I can tell you, there are some seriously wierd people out there, and even wierder toys built to their tastes.. One of those little tidbits of information I have lodged in my brain is a zoophile toys website, where one can buy anatomically-correct toys molded from various animals. Yes, you too can be the proud owner of a translucent yellow-green, three foot long horse wang.

I think if I’m ever rich, I’ll get one in hard plastic, just to turn it into a lamp. Great conversation piece.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.

Posted: 16 November 2008 05:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23

Not sure I would like to engage in whatever conversation that might trigger…

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 16 November 2008 05:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-21

Hmm. Good point. A ‘lack of conversation’ piece, then.. a ‘pointedly avoiding conversation about it’ piece.

Signature 

Posted: 16 November 2008 06:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

Edited.
Nothing to see here.

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 16 November 2008 08:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1167
Joined  2005-06-15

One of my nursing instructors bought one of those anal toys at a party only to have her son go thru her underware drawer, find it, and show it off to a neighbor girl, whirling it around in circles.  Heehee haahaa

Signature 

Beerrun all we need is a 10 and a fiver a car, keys, and a sober driver

{paginate}
2 of 3
{/paginate}