14 of 16
LifeWave glutathione patches scam
Posted: 11 April 2012 05:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 144 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6926
Joined  2005-10-21

Now now, Joel.. No baiting the snake-oil hucksters. They know full well your offer is peanuts compared to what they could win if they took James Randi’s challenge. Besides, such tests HAVE been done, they just choose to ignore them because then they can’t sell their shiny stickers and wristbands.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 24 April 2012 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 145 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2012-04-24

Me:

Hi
Im new as this is my first post. I want to add to this life wave bull shit something as I fail into the patches thinking it was true. Well was I wrong!  First I’m Hiv+ and have been for 12+ years. Ive been on and off meds through out my + life. I am one who now falls into the cracks of the system as I make too much money to get any kind of state or government help with my prescriptions as they run about $2200.00 and up a month. yes thats a car and house payment. Insurance companies will not give me coverage as to the preexisting condition.(PS I’m not looking for sympathy ) This has me looking for other ways of health care. Enough of this about me so I saw on the Dr OZ show about GLUTATHIONE and how it helps fight and strengthen your immune system. I did a goggle search and found the pills then purchased them when to find out that taken orally will not work due to the stomic acid break down the G. Then I found “LIFE WAVE” I read fast and was taken in and paid my $82.00 and was grateful that help was on the way. Well Was I the STUPID FOOL! I started reading and google searching and WOW why I didn’t do this before was I kicking myself HELL YES! I now as I right this I’m on the second day of the patch and BOY DO I FEEL still like a DUMB ASS!  These things DO NOT WORK!!!!!!  hard to believe right? well they are gauze in between tape. LOL So I started e/m the so called Dr Carl Rowe what a name to have LOL below is the e/ms I have had in the past two days. read: ( I retyped my name to keep privet_)

His response

You should know that the person who runs the museumofhoaxes told the inventor of the patches -David Schmidt- that
he would take down the hoax website for 300K. David refused. You are backing the wrong player. Check out
the last 4 Suzanne Somers books that talk about Lifewave patches and her use of them.

Dr. Carl

Carl Rowe .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
4:01 PM (22 hours ago)

to me
DR SCAM:

read the attached medical review article. Correspond with the medical doctor that wrote the article. Don’t
bother writing back. If your mind is closed I cannot open it.

Dr. Carl Rowe
http://www.lwpatchpartners.com

the pdf he sent was:
GLUTATHIONE BLOOD LEVEL 300% PAPER.pdf

Me to DR Rowe
Your right Im backing the wrong people as in life wave ! Do tell me as I just got my package in the mail today WOW this so reeks of a $$ scam. Please explain how very expensive pieces of gauze with a sticky bit can Elevate your blood glutathione levels by over a whopping 300% in just 24 hours???????  how does gauze hold any kind of mantic current??? This is so ridiculous Im going to do a documentary on how people take advantage of other in need of wellness and your calling yourself a DR?  Why is their no REAL proof that these patches work Hell, I could go and get a squire pice of toilet paper and tape it to my chest for less than penny but you charge people 87.00 for this BS Please prove me wrong as I’m going to use all these e/m I’m my documentry

his reply:

read the attached medical review article. Correspond with the medical doctor that wrote the article. Don’t
bother writing back. If your mind is closed I cannot open it.

Dr. Carl Rowe
http://www.lwpatchpartners.com

AGAIN

the pdf he sent was:
GLUTATHIONE BLOOD LEVEL 300% PAPER.pdf

Well theirs more!

So I called the number on the web site I placed my order through.

First no one picked up
then I called 2 min later and his assistant answered the the phone Julie

I explained who I was and she says OH I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU.
Of course I said sweetie you know nothing about me!
I began to tell her that I wanted my $$ back and what a scam they were peddling and how gould you live with yourself as a human to scam other looking for help?
Well the screaming started then her phone rang in the background it sounded sorta like it was made for me to hear it ring then she says Im on anther call do you mind waiting
then she returns to me with a hostel voice what did you want… I began go at her and then she says hold on and then begins talking to the supposedly other woman on the phone I can hear every wordl LOUD AND CLEAR like I was supposed to.LOL the other so called “REAL CONVERSATION” sound recorded as this woman on the other phone started praising the patches and how she gave them to her son and how it was a medical miracle how it helped her son. I could not stop laughing as this nailed it to the cross for me as I new this was a total SCAM!  Sorry for the long post but these people make me SICK! and must be stopped!!

Posted: 24 April 2012 10:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 146 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26363
Joined  2004-11-29
Dr Scam - 24 April 2012 02:38 PM

His response

You should know that the person who runs the museumofhoaxes told the inventor of the patches -David Schmidt- that
he would take down the hoax website for 300K. David refused. You are backing the wrong player. Check out
the last 4 Suzanne Somers books that talk about Lifewave patches and her use of them.

Dr. Carl

I find that very hard to believe of Alex…

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 25 April 2012 04:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 147 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27

Hmmmm.. Alex could indeed get rich on this. Since slander/defimation etc can cost you a bundle.

Lawyer up Alex! Go get!

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 25 April 2012 12:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 148 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-04-24

Well I’m on the third day with these silly patches and I must say They are still NOT WORKING as all they do is irritate the skin. Also this Dr keeps sending me ads to pay him $197.00 for a 30 min consultation on where to advise the best place to stick these patches…....... Ill let him let me tell him where and how to stick these stupid patches. WHAT A CROCK Of B/S!!!!  ALso did you know they have the patches for your cats and dogs LOL

see below

A SPECIAL OFFER ONLY FROM DR. CARL ROWE, INDEPENDENT LIFEWAVE DISTRIBUTOR

Private Consultation with Dr. Carl Rowe

Wondering how to make the most of your LifeWave experience? Would you like professional advice?

LifeWave Partners now offers an in-depth 30 minute phone consultation with Dr. Rowe to assist you with Patch selection, placement, schedule for use, nutrition guidelines and lifestyle changes for better health.

$197.00

LifeWave products have made a dramatic difference to the Rowe family, and Dr. Rowe wants YOU to experience the same success.

Following your consultation, we will be available via email for 30 days to continue the dialogue, answer any questions and continue to fine tune your Patch protocols for maximum effect.

The cost is $197. OR purchase 6 months of LifeWave products today and receive your private consultation and 30 day email access FREE.  If you choose to buy 6 months worth of products, call our customer service number: (866) 691-9486 for assistance.

For more product information, visit http://www.lifewavepartners.com

To your success and good health!

Dr. Carl Rowe
LifeWave Leaders
email
(866) 691-9486

Posted: 25 April 2012 09:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 149 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6926
Joined  2005-10-21

I often wonder what sort of a person can go through life, knowing that they are willfully doing this sort of thing. It must be awful for them.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 27 April 2012 07:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 150 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-04-24

Funny I have been calling and e/m them with no reply as i want my $$ back. They have no idea who or what they have messed with as ill make a life goal to bring these punk ass fake dr/ patches scam DOWN!!! snakePs I took a patch apart and put it under a scope and NOTHING just a shinny gauze with nothing on it. I’m on day 5 with patch and guess what…..Nothing at all.

Posted: 27 April 2012 07:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 151 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2865
Joined  2005-06-15
Dr Scam - 27 April 2012 07:32 AM

Funny I have been calling and e/m them with no reply as i want my $$ back. They have no idea who or what they have messed with as ill make a life goal to bring these punk ass fake dr/ patches scam DOWN!!! snakePs I took a patch apart and put it under a scope and NOTHING just a shinny gauze with nothing on it. I’m on day 5 with patch and guess what…..Nothing at all.

Why are you still using it after 5 days?

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 27 April 2012 11:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 152 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-04-24
Peter - 27 April 2012 07:34 AM

I said to myself id go 5 days to be sure as i wanted to be hopeful but today i have conclude 1000% that they are fake and a 10000% bull shit scam!!

Posted: 27 April 2012 12:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 153 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2865
Joined  2005-06-15
Dr Scam - 27 April 2012 11:04 AM
Peter - 27 April 2012 07:34 AM

I said to myself id go 5 days to be sure as i wanted to be hopeful but today i have conclude 1000% that they are fake and a 10000% bull shit scam!!

OK

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 27 April 2012 01:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 154 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2006-02-25

Dr. Scam,

So sorry to hear about your condition, and your experience.  But thank you for posting your experience and helping to expose this cruel Lifewave scam.

As for that 300% Glutathione study:  Have you noticed that Lifewave claims that that “study” occurred, but, the last I checked, they make no mention whatsoever of who did it, or when or where, or where a formal write-up can be found, and any peer-reviewed journal it got published in?  It’s a complete mystery.  For all we know they made it up out of whole cloth and it never existed.  I placed a telephone call to Dr. Steven Haltiwanger myself.  I spoke to him.  I asked who did that study, and could I get any of the documentation that the study produced.  He basically refused to answer any of those questions.  Haltiwanger keeps citing that “study” in his promotional material that he writes for Lifewave, but he refuses to even say who did it, or disclose any of the documents.  Imagine that.  So I concluded that the Glutathione study is probably a complete and total fabrication by Lifewave from beginning to end, and Haltiwanger knows it, and everybody else at Lifewave corporate knows it.

If you want, I’ll give you Haltiwanger’s email address and you can ask him who did that study, and what documentation he can give you that the study produced. 

You’d think that any real “study” which showed such dramatic results from putting a band-aid on your body in which no drug can escape from the sealed band-aid to enter your body transdermally, would get written up in all the medical journals and would be front page news in a number of newspapers.  But Lifewave keeps that “study” under wraps, away from the medical community and the press.

If any Lifewave believer wants to state for the record who did that study and where the documentation can be found, and how the person who did the study can be contacted and interviewed, I’m all ears.  I would love to interview the person who supposedly did that “study.”  And please do tell us how you know who did that study.

14 of 16

‹‹ Victor Lustig      Drake’s Plate of Brass ››