OK I found it: the pinnacle of paranoia..
Posted: 12 October 2008 08:48 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  737
Joined  2006-12-06

Masonic Child Rape Ring Controlled By The Illuminati:

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/stopchildrape.net/index.html

this one’s crazier than BLT….

Signature 

“I have CDO. Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!”

Posted: 12 October 2008 09:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Tobester - 13 October 2008 12:48 AM

Masonic Child Rape Ring Controlled By The Illuminati:

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/stopchildrape.net/index.html

this one’s crazier than BLT….

Although now you’ve probably brought it to BLT’s attention, and so he’ll start copying and pasting from that site as well. . .or else he’ll finally reach some sort of looniness critical-mass and will spontaneously detonate.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 12 October 2008 10:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6926
Joined  2005-10-21

I’m really, really reluctant to click on that… oh heck.. how bad could it be..

Whoo.. Ok… that’s.. wow.. Ok.. that’s pretty bad. Granted, it’s more coherent than BLT, as it only deals with a handful of topics/concepts. Though I notice some of the diagrams include things like ‘multidimensional terrorists’ and ‘occultists with psychic powers’.

On the whole, a fairly robust little webpage, with a nutter of the first water at the helm.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 12 October 2008 11:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2368
Joined  2007-02-06

What’s a *copy & paste* “BLT.”?
I’m lost here.

I

Signature 

Posted: 12 October 2008 11:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Robin Bobcat - 13 October 2008 02:52 AM

Granted, it’s more coherent than BLT, as it only deals with a handful of topics/concepts.

Yeah, compared to BLT’s usual cut-and-pasted blurbs, that guy’s page is a model of clearness, order, and the like.  Maybe BLT’s handlers can learn a thing or two about writing from it. . .maybe. . .

DJ_Canada - 13 October 2008 03:17 AM

The man

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 13 October 2008 03:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6926
Joined  2005-10-21

Well, as I’ve mentioned before, apophenia, the seeing of connections where none exist, seems to affect speech and logic patterns as well. It may simply be that BLT’s gone completely around the bend, whereas this guy is merely thinking that the Masons are behind everything in order to cover up their weekend fun time.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 13 October 2008 04:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9078
Joined  2008-03-02

Wow.  Allrighty then.  I went and took a quick peek, but decided that I really didn’t need to go further than the first part of the page.  The entire premise is ridiculous.

That being said, I will probably go and take a longer look later, just so’s I can say why I think it’s ridiculous.

For now, I’m off to get some sleep.

Signature 

“Like a crazed Nigerian wearing LifeWave Energy Patches” (Nettie, on the night she “banned” me from the MoH!)

“What fools these mortals be…”—Smaug (according to Robert Asprin)

Visit here to help my dragons grow! Thanks!

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

And oh, yeah—my blog.

Posted: 13 October 2008 05:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17
Accipiter - 13 October 2008 03:17 AM

And he seems to be a neighbour (relatively speaking) of Boo and Madmouse!

Lucky us. blank stare

wink

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 13 October 2008 06:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

Oh god The BLT virus is spreading…
We need to spread the acci virus..
Then there will be an equal amount of crazy conspiracy guys and crazy anti conspiracy guys…

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 13 October 2008 07:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5509
Joined  2007-03-14

hmmm  Definitely different.  Absolutely stark raving mad??  Quite possibly.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 14 October 2008 05:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  293
Joined  2005-09-11

I read through all this, throwing away an hour of my life. It’s way beyond the usual lunatic fringe we usually see here in this forum. But Stark raving mad as they might be, they at least write in a more or less coherent way.

Signature 

This is the internet, where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents.

“Do you expect me to talk?”
“No, Mr Bond, I expect you to die!”

Some people are like slinkies: They don’t really have a purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.