{paginate}
2 of 9
{/paginate}
Ghost at gallery on Fleet Street?
Posted: 16 January 2006 02:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2006-01-13

I have heard all of the doubts of siteings.  I know that you think I am out of my mind but I did see her and she was very pleased with the talents that are there in the Gallery.  Very gifted artists show there.  She is watching over each of them.

Posted: 16 January 2006 03:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

Thank you for the positive ‘feeling’ you’ve posted here.  I know some of us at the gallery are given to histronics.  I’m afraid I’m one of them and so I wonder if you may sense this and may be giving us good feedback to raise our spirits.  Please tell me if this is the case.  If this ghost is friendly though, shouldn’t she be moving on?  Please advise what we should do.  I surely do appreciate your postings here and I wish you lived closer, a lot closer.

Image Attachments
frog eyes small.gif
 Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 16 January 2006 04:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7682
Joined  2005-06-05

if you see a pig named “Jodie” run like hell! LOL

Signature 

FOLLANSBEE, WV; Having been alerted to the coming apocalypse at a recent church service, 6-year-old Julie Strand decided she needed to live for today and immediately stuck a peanut M & M up her left nostril.

Posted: 16 January 2006 06:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2006-01-13

Given the fact that some may make light of this I assure you that she is there to make sure that contentment is key in the outcome of this little Gallery.  Why she has not passed is not clear.  She may be waiting until a message comes that she is there and trying to help certain artist to put her vision on canvas.  Once this is done she will then know that her presence is known and will be there forever to watch over.

Posted: 16 January 2006 06:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

Hey Chuck

if you see a pig named

Image Attachments
pig surfing tiny.gif
 Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 16 January 2006 09:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7682
Joined  2005-06-05

that looks nothing like Jodie the demonic pig. I am not fooled and I am not running anywhere wink

Signature 

FOLLANSBEE, WV; Having been alerted to the coming apocalypse at a recent church service, 6-year-old Julie Strand decided she needed to live for today and immediately stuck a peanut M & M up her left nostril.

Posted: 16 January 2006 10:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1009
Joined  2004-12-01

I have a mortal fear of ghosts. I once dreamt that I died and became a ghost and haunted a mile long bike road for over a thousand years. Every day people would ride by on there bikes and not even see me though I could see them and I could not get them to talk to me. I woke up crying.

Signature 

A very wise woman once said, marriage is like a deck of cards.
You need a heart to love him,
A diamond to marry him,
A club to smash his fucking head in,
And a spade to bury the bastard.

Posted: 17 January 2006 12:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Did you dream of every day of that thousand years?  If so, that must have been a very dull dream after a while.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 17 January 2006 12:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-01

No. I got very very sad. I was depressed for a week after that dream and I decided that when I die I dont plan to stick around.

Signature 

A diamond to marry him,

Posted: 17 January 2006 12:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

At the very least, haunt someplace where you can keep yourself amused.  A bookstore, perhaps, or a cinema.  You have to wonder about some of the places that these ghosts haunt.  Can you imagine how dull it would be to be eternally stuck in the middle of, say, the Gobi desert?  Even an art gallery would probably get rather tedious at times.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 17 January 2006 01:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-01

A book shop would be nice. I like books.

Signature 

A diamond to marry him,

{paginate}
2 of 9
{/paginate}