Has yet to name the day.

http://www.veshearman.com/

Posted: 14 September 2008 01:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
cataline - 13 September 2008 07:46 PM

The U.S. Dollar is well known to be full of Masonic insignia.

Actually, it’s not really.  There’s lots of stuff that various conspiracy theorists claim is Masonic imagery (usually by simply declaring it to be, without even attempting to justify how it could be called Masonic).  But I have yet to see any actual verifiable uniquely Masonic symbols on the dollar bill that I can recall.

The NT movies choose to present Masons in a positive light. The producers were Freemasons, no doubt.

So only another Freemason can say that Masons can be good?  hmmm

From the ranks of Skull and Bones, the elite Yale secret society, have come any number of influential, rich and powerful Americans

The elite Yale secret society.  Yale, one of the oldest and most elite and highly-regarded schools which the influential, rich, and powerful send their children to.  Heck, you pretty much have to be extremely wealthy just to afford the tuition there (see here, here, and here).  The whole school has people coming from it who are rich and powerful.

including three of the 43 American presidents.

Five US presidents went to Yale.  And seven presidents graduated from Harvard.  Three presidents went to Princeton.  Prestigious universities attract influential people and families.

Remember that only one Roman Catholic

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 14 September 2008 01:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

1) Freemasonry has its roots in the secret practices of the Knights Templar, and, in turn, the predecessors of the Templars, going all the way back to secret societies of Biblical times.

The Freemasons and the Knights Templar don’t have much of anything in common.  Nor is it known where Freemasonry started, so anybody saying “the source of the Masons is. . .” is merely making a guess at best.  Nor were the Knights Templar a “secret society”.  They were a religious military order formed in response to the needs at hand after the re-taking of parts of the Middle East by Christians.

2) America isn’t named after Amerigo Vespucci at all, but after a mythical shining star called “Merica” that supposedly marked a lush land in the west

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 14 September 2008 01:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

5) Nearly every prominent American in the War of Independence, from Paul Revere onwards, was a Freemason.

“Nearly every”?  Not really.  Quite a few were not.  John and Samuel Adams, Patrick Henry, Thomas Jefferson, and James Madison don’t seem to have been Masons.  By far the majority of those people who signed the Declaration of Independence don’t seem to have been Masons.  Paul Revere may have been a Mason, but what of Prescott and Dawes who also rode with him?  Freemasonry seems to be given credit much more prominence than it shows any sign of having had.

6) The Constitution of the USA was drafted by Freemasons

Some of them were Freemasons, yes.  Some were not.

and based on Masonic principles.

And in what way is it based on specifically Masonic principles?  I’m not aware of Freemasons having a bicameral legislature, or a government divided up into Judicial and Executive and Legislative branches, or anything else really that the Constitution outlines.

7) Many if not most of the signatories to the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were Freemasons.

8 out of 56 and 9 out of 40 are hardly an overwhelming majority. . .

8)The first President was a Freemason.

He was also an Episcopalian and a Virginian and a farmer.  So what?

9) Many presidents were openly Masonic and many others were suspected of being Masons. JFK, the first Catholic President, was perhaps the only American president in history who wasn’t a Freemason.

hmmm  So “suspected” means that they automatically are Masons?  As far as I can see, a whole 15 or so presidents (Washington, Monroe, Jackson, Polk, Buchanan, Johnson, Garfield, McKinley, both Roosevelts, Taft, Harding, Truman, Ford, and Johnson) were Masons.

10) Freemasons are, of course, fascinated by the figure of King Solomon and the building of the Holy Temple of Jerusalem, from where the Knights Templar derived their name. So, should we be surprised by America’s bizarre support for Israel?

Eh?

As far as foreign policy goes, alienating over a billion Muslims in order to support six millions Jews in a country very far away amounts to madness.

And it would somehow improve America’s image to turn its back on an ally when things get rough?

11) The most powerful groups in America are those with Scottish (Protestant), Northern Irish (Protestant), English (Protestant), German (Protestant), French (Protestant), Scandinavian (Protestant) and Jewish ancestry. Go figure!!!!

Good grief!  How can this be?  You’d almost think that that might have something to do with those being the groups with the largest established populations (though you left Hispanic off the list for some reason) and perhaps even people from the nationalities of some of the countries that once owned America!

12) The poorest people in America have few if any connections with Freemasonry.

And when did you go out to interview them to establish this fact?  There is actually a Masonic Lodge not too far down the street from me.  It’s a rather run-down building, and many of the people attending events at it are quite obviously not from the upper echelons of the social or financial ladder.

13) Irish Catholic Americans took a long tome to get anywhere. Not until JFK’s time did they finally break through.

The reason why the Irish Americans often had a tough time in parts of America is because they were for a while the largest group of immigrants. . .which meant that they were a major source of cheap labour that competed with native-born Americans.  In spite of that, though, they had plenty of success before JFK.  It was only in some parts of the US and some cities where they were really discriminated against.  And besides, what has this to do with anything?

14) Italian Americans (Catholics) had to resort to gangsterism (the mafia).

Engage in stereotyping much?  Nor is the Mafia an Italian American creation.

15) Polish Americans (Catholics) have fared similarly to the Irish and Italians.

16) Hispanics are still way down in the pecking order.

17) Blacks remain at the bottom. They have the least connection with Freemasonry, and, historically, were often the slaves of Freemasons. George Washington himself was a slave owner.

What does any of this have to do with anything?

Don’t let anyone kid you that the world isn’t ruled by Freemasons.

The world.
The United States (which is pretty much what you’ve been addressing here).
There is a difference.

Signature 

Posted: 14 September 2008 06:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06

11) The most powerful groups in America are those with Scottish (Protestant), Northern Irish (Protestant), English (Protestant), German (Protestant), French (Protestant), Scandinavian (Protestant) and Jewish ancestry. Go figure!!!!

Hardly surprising, since (as Acci pointed out) they make up the majority of the population. These were the people that got to the States in masses to escape religious persecution by the Catholic church of Europe. They are the ones that founded the USA as such.

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 14 September 2008 01:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

In further breaking news:  Holland is full of Dutch people!  Aaaaaaaa!  How could we have let such a travesty occur?!?  Why aren’t the Peruvians in charge of it?  The situation is totally unnatural!  And as further proof of their perfidy, remember that American president Martin van Buren was a member of the Dutch Reformed Church! And what about the Roosevelts?!?  And van Halen?!?!?!?

Take note of all the hidden Dutch symbolism on the one dollar bill:

And just consider this:  the motto beneath the pyramid on the seal states “novus ordo seclorum”.  This motto is derived from Virgil’s Eclogue IV, “magnus ab integro saeclorum nascitur ordo”.  Note the very first word in that line:  magnus.  This line was clearly chosen due to its obvious connection to Albertus Magnus.  Need proof?  Albertus Magnus is one of only 33 people who the Catholics have made into a Doctor of the Church. . .and the left wing of the eagle in the US Great Seal has 33 feathers!!!  All of this goes far beyond the bounds of mere coincidence.

And how does that tie in with the diabolical Dutch conspiracy?  Simple.  Combine “Albertus Magnus” with “Holland” and you get “Albert Holland”.  Albert E. Holland was, as everyone knows, the namesake of Holland Drugs.  Drugs, people!  That’s right!  What the evil Dutch are dumping into our water and chocolate and tulips every day to brainwash us and make us more docile!  And furthermore, A. E. Holland set up Holland Drugs in Washington territory, what is now the state of Washington!  Washington territory, Washington DC, George Washington. . .the connection is so clear that even a blind man can see it!

And remember, boys and girls:  New York City, the largest city in the United States, was originally New Amsterdam!!!  How could such a tiny nation have founded such a major city if they didn’t have some sort of secret source of power and influence?  Plus, keep in mind that the name of the country Holland is a corruption of the name “Solomon”, as in the Jewish king who built the Temple that the Knights Templar are named after!  And Holland is also where the Pilgrims who founded Plymouth Colony in the New World set out from!

I demand that action be taken!

Signature 

Posted: 14 September 2008 09:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5538
Joined  2007-03-14
Accipiter - 14 September 2008 05:40 PM

Ok, ok I’ll take the garbage out.  Satisfied??

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 14 September 2008 09:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
gray - 15 September 2008 01:03 AM
Accipiter - 14 September 2008 05:40 PM

Ok, ok I’ll take the garbage out.  Satisfied??

Be sure to recycle!!!  mad

Signature 

Posted: 14 September 2008 11:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1194
Joined  2005-02-22
Accipiter - 14 September 2008 05:42 AM

12) The poorest people in America have few if any connections with Freemasonry.

And when did you go out to interview them to establish this fact?  There is actually a Masonic Lodge not too far down the street from me.  It’s a rather run-down building, and many of the people attending events at it are quite obviously not from the upper echelons of the social or financial ladder.

Acci is dead on with this statement…

Freemason here, and let me say, I live week to week just like most of America… I worry about paying college tuitions, paying medical bills and whether or not we’ll be able to afford a vacation next year. Being a freemason has afforded me some connections at certain points in my life, that were definately beneficial to me for my insignificant existence… but they didn’t go very far towards propelling me towards being ruler of Earth…

rolleyes

Signature 

Canadian Bacon Rules !!!

Posted: 14 September 2008 11:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1194
Joined  2005-02-22

PS - Before any of you ask…

Yes, I’m a plant here at the MOH to subvert your uncovering our plots and schemes to overtake and rule the globe!!!

smirk

Signature 

Canadian Bacon Rules !!!

Posted: 15 September 2008 02:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
Mark-N-Isa - 15 September 2008 03:19 AM

PS - Before any of you ask…

Yes, I’m a plant here at the MOH to subvert your uncovering our plots and schemes to overtake and rule the globe!!!

smirk

Hold on a moment. . .I’m a plant here to keep you from uncovering our plots!  mad

And to prove it, here’s a picture of me!

Signature 

{paginate}
1 of 3
{/paginate}