Campaign to eliminate World’s fastest man ever officially launched
Posted: 18 November 2008 01:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 89 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Kyoon - 18 November 2008 04:43 AM
Accipiter - 15 November 2008 04:45 PM

So, Kyoon, now that you’ve actually admitted on another thread the possibility that these “prophecies” can end up not happening, are you willing to admit that this one didn’t come through?

They can now pick the exact date. . .

Ummmmm. . .the exact date was the 2008 Summer Olympics.  You might have noticed all that stuff about various athletes running around in Beijing a few months ago?  Did you notice?  And do these following words seem a bit familiar at all?

Kyoon - 30 July 2008 12:20 AM

This association is what the TV “commentators” in the Olympics will be non-stop mentioning while Bolt will be setting his historical performances, before being executed short after.

You might notice that it was you who wrote that, and who said what would happen at the Olympics, and who said what would happen shortly afterwards.  Is it all starting to come back to you now?  Do you remember this “prophecy” now?  Well, what do you have to say about the total lack of “non-stop mentioning” of Bolt with drugs by the media, or about him having returned home just a little while ago covered in glory rather than being executed?  Are we to take it that you are still sticking to your original “prophecy” here?

Did the “prophecy” happen as told?  YES or NO?

. . ., since they now have the blood samples.

What blood samples?  Bolt’s?  They’ve been testing his blood samples all the time over the past few months.  Heck, he was even joking before and during the Olympics that he was afraid he wouldn’t have enough blood left after all the testing to run the races.  He was thoroughly tested during the games.  They don’t just now have his blood samples, they’ve been having them all along.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 22 January 2009 07:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 90 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

And now for your viewing pleasure, we present to you. . .

The Kyoon 2008 Recap Event!!!

Marvel at the twisting of meanings!  Be amazed at the evasions!  Admire the meaningless links to rambling blogs!  Watch him wiggle to escape the knots of contradictions that constrict around him!

From 6 months ago:

Campaign to eliminate World’s fastest man ever officially launched

2nd comment

3rd comment

4th comment

Kyoon - 30 July 2008 12:20 AM

Campaign to eliminate World’s fastest man ever officially launched.

Association and suggestion techniques used to launch it, before it will come very soon to an end.

Doping conspiracy - multi-purpose weapon for several agendas
1. sell evolution theory and “take pills is better” hoaxes
2. sell “drugs improve performance of natural sports” hoax
3. eliminate the “wrong” champions
4. destroy natural sport
5. destroy justice
6. terrorize the sheep

So, did any of that happen?

Usain Bolt will be setting his historical performances, before Bolt will be executed.

And did that happen?

The illuminati already full launched the campaign to accuse Usain Bolt, world’s greatest athlete ever.

The plot to destroy natural sports and sell the “drugs is better” hoax, by falsely accusing the world’s greatest athletes. Usain Bolt, the next to be executed.

Did that happen?

CIA psy-ops are posting “Bolt is on drugs” at YouTube.

Can you show us any of these, and show how you know that they are CIA posted?

They can now pick the exact date, since they now have the blood samples.

The necessary date was supposed to be months before you posted that.  What happened to the great plot to discredit Usain Bolt?

And blood samples of Bolt were being taken all the time before and at the Olympics.  What do you have to say in regards to that?

Furthermore,

1)  BLT posted lots of further stuff about how the plan at the Olympics had been a success and then other parts of the plan were carried through at other athletic events.  No sign of any of what he said being true can be seen, and instead it seems that everything BLT wrote about that was completely false.  Do you agree with all that BLT wrote, and if so, can you provide anything to back up the claims (seeing as how BLT for some reason was never able to do so himself)?

2)  Even if Bolt had been linked to drugs and was punished as a result, how would that terrorise the population and “sell evolution” and make people want to use drugs?

So, will Kyoon actually take the daring step of answering our questions?  Keep tuning in to see!!!

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 25 July 2009 12:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 91 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

Well, Usain Bolt is looking rather spry for a guy who was executed nearly a year ago, not to mention successful and popular and drug-free for a guy who was destroyed and framed for drug use. . .

Signature 

Posted: 25 July 2009 03:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 92 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6926
Joined  2005-10-21

Yes yes, Acci.. You win. No need to spike the ball and do an endzone dance…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 26 July 2009 12:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 93 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01

Good lord almighty, this is confusing and insane.

I love how conspiracy theorists always do some weird dance to avoid outright throwing in the towel.

Anyone ever notice that these secret plots are so carefully hidden that virtually no one hears about them…except for a handful of yahoos. And said yahoos take these groundbreaking discoveries…and blog about them online.

My favorite conspiracy theorist though is Darkon007 of IMDb, who seems certain (amongst other things) that tornados are God’s punishment for interference with Israel and that if you don’t believe in God you shouldn’t believe in people like Julius Caesar because there’s just as much evidence for the stuff in the Bible as for famous Greek and Roman people. rolleyes

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 26 July 2009 01:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 94 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
Robin Bobcat - 25 July 2009 07:04 AM

Yes yes, Acci.. You win. No need to spike the ball and do an endzone dance…

But it’s fuuuuun!

Mainly, though, I just stumbled upon that article when I was looking around the BBC news site, and realised that it’s been about a year now.  I found that a bit amusing.

Smerk - 26 July 2009 04:39 AM

*has seen Acci dance…*

wink

Signature 

Posted: 26 July 2009 10:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 95 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15019
Joined  2006-08-16

Sorry.  I know this thread is old and (hopefully) dead, but we did get very far off topic.  I moved most of the dancing discussion to its own OTCC thread.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 16 August 2009 07:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 96 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15019
Joined  2006-08-16

Uh oh.  Are we going to get a new wave of information now?

Bolt wins 100 meter at worlds in record time

BERLIN (AP) - Usain Bolt proved again he races in a world of his own, winning a huge matchup against Tyson Gay in a world record time of 9.58 seconds Sunday at the world championships.

Running full-out in ideal conditions and against the toughest competition possible for the first time in his 22 years, Bolt blew away his own world record by a massive .11 seconds and made Gay seem like a laggard despite setting a U.S. record of 9.71 seconds.

“I got a pretty good start,” Bolt said. “I was there at 20 meters and that was it.”

It was the biggest increase in the record since electronic time was introduced in 1968.

Asafa Powell of Jamaica took bronze in 9.84.

Exactly one year ago at the Beijing Games, Bolt was breezing after 70 meters and set a record of 9.69. But on the deep indigo blue track of the Olympic Stadium in Berlin, Gay pushed him and his own sore groin as far as he could. To no avail.

Gay stayed with him over the first part but once Bolt unfurled that huge stride of his, there was no contest.

“Awesome,” Powell said after the two Jamaicans danced a jig to celebrate.

Despite the taste of defeat, Gay smiled through it.

“I’m happy he got it. I’m so happy,” Gay said. “I’m happy he ran 9.5 because I knew he could do it, and I know I can do it and I’m happy for him.”

In the stands, the fans carrying a banner saying “Bolt - Legend” could not believe being there and to see the prediction proved right again.

Once he sensed another gold was his along the final meters, Bolt glanced quickly to his right to check on Gay, then at the scoreboard as he crossed the line, pounding his chest when he saw the record time flash up.

Troubled by a nagging groin pain, Gay had to cut practice on his start and it showed. He needed to get out the fastest by far but was never able to shake the Olympic champion.

If Bolt had already strutted his confidence by playacting for hours ahead of race, the fact that he never saw Gay ahead of him early on boosted him even more.

“It just wasn’t enough today,” Gay said. “I ran my best race I could run. I put my all into it. I got through the little groin situation and tried to put it together.”

The 55,000-strong crowd at the Olympic Stadium only had eyes for Bolt once they saw the time and roared its delight at the end of most anticipated race since the Olympics.

The record time was hard to believe even with Bolt’s knack of doing the unbelievable.

He grabbed a flag, hugged Powell, with whom he had been literally shadowboxing for fun just before the start. They wrapped themselves in the Jamaican flag, and it looked like Beijing all over again.

Staying true to his showmanship, he reached out to enraptured fans, trying to get a grasp how instant sporting history physically feels.

Ahead of that race, the Jamaican and American women got their own sprint rivalry going.

Kerron Stewart ran 10.92 in the 100 for the best time, leading a Jamaican team effort which placed three of their runners in the top four. Carmelita Jeter of the United States was the only one able to split the trio, running 10.94 for second place.

The final is set for Monday.

Overall, Jamaica won five of six sprint titles at the Beijing Olympics and left the U.S. team without a single gold. Now, Bolt made it 1-0 for Jamaica.

With most people centered on the sprints, Russia became the first nation with double gold when Olympic champion Olga Kaniskina of Russia won the women’s 20-kilometer walk, defending her world championship title from two years ago.

Jessica Ennis won the heptathlon with Boltian efficiency - if not the swagger - leading the seven-discipline event from start to finish. She won with 6,731 points.

“I’ve dreamt about this moment, becoming a world champion, and now that I am it’s just the best feeling in the world,” Ennis said.

Jennifer Oeser of Germany took silver with 6,493 points, and Kamila Chudzik of Poland picked up the bronze with 6,471. Olympic champion Nataliia Dobrynska of Ukraine was fourth.

Valerie Vili of New Zealand won the women’s shot put. Vili’s best effort of 20.44 meters gave her the gold medal ahead of Nadine Kleinert of Germany, who took silver at 20.20. Gong Lijiao of China won the bronze at 19.89.

Vili trailed in fourth after the first two rounds but then produced the effort that put her into the lead, 20.25. She improved in the fifth, throwing 20.44 meters to secure the gold medal and her 22nd consecutive victory. She is undefeated for nearly two years.

In early qualifying Sunday, defending 800 champion Janeth Jepkosgei crashed but won an appeal to overturn her elimination.

In the first heat of qualifying, Jepkosgei tangled with Caster Semenya of South Africa and fell. She got up again, but finished seventh and last in her race.

Semenya, the top performer of the season, injured her ankle in the incident and said she was uncertain to continue.

Jepkosgei, Semenya and Olympic champion Pamela Jelimo are favored to be among the medalists in Wednesday’s final.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 16 August 2009 08:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 97 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

Probably off-topic, but…
Go Usain Bolt!
grin

He’s pretty damn awesome.
*cough*
And… an Illuminati robot?

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 16 August 2009 08:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 98 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
Boo - 17 August 2009 12:04 AM

He’s pretty damn awesome.
*cough*
And… an Illuminati robot?

And a drug-fiend.  Yep.  Didn’t you notice all the constant mention of his taking drugs in that article?  wink

I do wonder what Matt Marriot and BLT and Kyoon and the rest are doing in their little cave as they read this.  Does it just not register in their minds, since they know that he was ignored and executed a year ago?

I suppose I could go visit one of their 100+ blogs that they have on this stuff. . .and get wonderful new viruses on my computer that way. . .

Signature 

Posted: 17 August 2009 01:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 99 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01

Well the House of Yaweh apprently still thinks the world came to an end three years ago, so denial can be pretty strong.

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

9 of 11