1 of 11
Campaign to eliminate World’s fastest man ever officially launched
Posted: 29 July 2008 08:20 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2008-05-29

Campaign to eliminate World’s fastest man ever (1), officially launched (2).

Association and suggestion techniques (3) used to launch it, before it will come very soon to an end. (4)

Notes

(1) Usain Bolt from Jamaica, is the world’s fastest man ever.
After pushing the 100 m record to the human limits a few weeks ago, he demonstrated in London a few days ago that he can also beat the 200 m record from Michael Johnson, as he slowed down his pace 30 meters from the finish.

(2) Launched with the “news” that “second rank jamaican athlete doped” ... headlines everywhere.

(3) The acceptance by association and suggestion techniques are constantly used by the illuminati, to sell their hoaxes to the sheep. Google:
MattMarriott BIG LIE technique

(4) This association is what the TV “commentators” in the Olympics will be non-stop mentioning while Bolt will be setting his historical performances, before being executed short after.

Doping conspiracy - multi-purpose weapon for several agendas
1. sell evolution theory and “take pills is better” hoaxes
2. sell “drugs improve performance of natural sports” hoax
3. eliminate the “wrong” champions
4. destroy natural sport
5. destroy justice
6. terrorize the sheep

Who, How and Why explained long ago -
http://doping-conspiracy.blogspot.com/
Google as usual knows it best:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q;="Doping+conspiracy"

Posted: 29 July 2008 08:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

(2) Launched with the “news” that “second rank jamaican athlete doped” ... headlines everywhere.

Ummmmm. . .the only headline I’m seeing anywhere that mentions Bolt and doping is this one from several months ago, that mentions some fears that people might wonder if he took drugs.  That’s all I can see right now.

Who, How and Why explained long ago -
http://doping-conspiracy.blogspot.com/

That link just takes us to more links, which go on to more links, and never really explain anything at all.  Why don’t you try to actually explain it, rather than just cut and paste links?

4) This association is what the TV “commentators” in the Olympics will be non-stop mentioning while Bolt will be setting his historical performances, before being executed short after.

Ummmmm. . .why would the TV commentators be executed?  Or Bolt, if that’s who you’re trying to talk about?  I suppose I could see the Chinese executing television commentators if they say the wrong things (though that would be a bit extreme even by current Chinese standards), but I seriously doubt that Jamaica has the death penalty for drug use.

Doping conspiracy - multi-purpose weapon for several agendas
1. sell evolution theory and “take pills is better” hoaxes

Doping has nothing to do with evolutionary theory.  And how does saying “taking these pills is illegal and can have harmful long-term health effects, so you should use more natural methods” translate as “taking pills is better”?

2. sell “drugs improve performance of natural sports” hoax

It’s hardly a hoax, since drugs can improve performance in sports.  Hence, in part, their being illegal in sports.  Of course, they also often have nasty side effects, which is hardly any secret.

3. eliminate the “wrong” champions

I’m failing to see where Bolt has been eliminated.  And if some all-powerful organisation wanted only certain people to be champions, why would they sit around for four years letting the guy set records?  It would make much more sense to just stop him right at the start.

4. destroy natural sport

Banning unnatural enhancement destroys natural sport?

5. destroy justice

How?

6. terrorize the sheep

I’m failing to see people cringing shivering in terror in corners, terrorised by the idea that a Jamaican athlete might have used drugs.

Incidentally, you’re saying that this is all some sort of a vast smear campaign to falsely accuse the guy.  How do you know that he didn’t take some sort of drugs to enhance his performance?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 29 July 2008 11:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1581
Joined  2004-11-10

Accipiter, how are you even able to understand what this guy is talking about?

Signature 

Fads they come and fads they go, but god I love that Rock & Roll!
-Modest Mouse

Posted: 29 July 2008 11:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2368
Joined  2007-02-06

Agreed.
I’m as lost as an ant without a pheromone trail.

Signature 

Posted: 30 July 2008 03:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6926
Joined  2005-10-21

Guy smells suspiciously like BLT. If it’s not him, they should move in together.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 30 July 2008 10:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  737
Joined  2006-12-06
BigLieTechnique - 30 July 2008 11:26 AM

Kyoon is echoing the Truth. But in boards like this one where I am posting myself, I am asking here Kyoon not to do it.

In other words: “I am the resident conspiracy loony here! Get off my turf!”

Signature 

“I have CDO. Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!”

Posted: 30 July 2008 12:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
Razela - 30 July 2008 03:43 AM

Accipiter, how are you even able to understand what this guy is talking about?

Usually with this guy and BLT I can’t, actually.  In this case, though, the details are fairly clear even if the reasoning behind them all is totally obscure.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 30 July 2008 01:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

Accipiter, you should use the first prinicple of debating: only take one issue at a time.

I did.  You’ll notice that I brought up only one point at a time.  This is not a spoken debate, though, where conversation is pretty much immediate.  So it makes more sense to go ahead and address all points in one posting rather than mention one, wait several weeks, bring up another, and so on.  Since this is all written rather than oral, it’s easy to just look back at previous comments.

Anyway, every headline that I can see about a Jamaican athlete being disqualified makes it quite clear that not only is Bolt apparently not the athlete in question, but also that he is not considered a “second rank” athlete (see here, here, here, and here; the latter is the version of the article that seems to be spreading most around the world).  Which pretty much contradicts the whole claim here that this is all a plot to disqualify Bolt and label him a second rank athlete.

And all of my other comments and questions still stand, by the way.  I notice that you skipped over most of them.

EDIT:  And now it looks most likely that the athlete in question is Julien Dunkley.  Which would be rather awkward for this whole conspiracy idea here, wouldn’t it?

Signature 

Posted: 30 July 2008 01:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

OK I was even more confused than most people seemed about this thread, I thought it said world’s fattest man.

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 30 July 2008 03:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2368
Joined  2007-02-06
Neo - 30 July 2008 05:25 PM

OK I was even more confused than most people seemed about this thread, I thought it said world’s fattest man.

Ditto, considering he’s trying to loose weight now.

Signature 

Posted: 30 July 2008 04:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

The Teletext entry page, one remote control click away from whatever program is being broadcasted, is the most important mass media used by the illuminati,

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Other than the subtitling service, I (and I suspect, most others) never bothered trying to get any useful information out of Teletext once I had access to a computer.

Actually, the Illuminati must be really panicking now…

A number of broadcast authorities have recently found fit to cease the transmission of teletext services, notably CNN International [4]. Most pages are still available, although they have not been updated since 31 October 2006.

The BBC has also announced that Ceefax is to be phased out in the run-up to the UK Digital Switchover in 2012. The full service is no longer carried on any digital services, although many channels on Sky still broadcast teletext subtitles and may still have a small number of active pages [5]. Teletext will end in each region after analogue broadcasts finish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teletext#Cessation_of_service

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 30 July 2008 04:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
Madmouse - 30 July 2008 08:43 PM

The Teletext entry page, one remote control click away from whatever program is being broadcasted, is the most important mass media used by the illuminati,

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Other than the subtitling service, I (and I suspect, most others) never bothered trying to get any useful information out of Teletext once I had access to a computer.

Actually, the Illuminati must be really panicking now…

A number of broadcast authorities have recently found fit to cease the transmission of teletext services, notably CNN International [4]. Most pages are still available, although they have not been updated since 31 October 2006.

Ah, but what you fail to realise, Madmouse, is that by reducing their ability to get to people the Illuminati actually increase the number of people that they can get to, by means of the inverse-square law and the Coriolis effect.  Cunning, isn’t it?

Signature 

1 of 11