Intergalactic war
Posted: 22 December 2005 05:59 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2005-12-21

Howzit goin?  Interesting forum. Just happend to stumble on to this site and found this:
http://ufos.about.com/b/a/2005_12_21.htm
Sorry if this has been brought up or not, but was wondering wtf it’s all about.  The Former Canadian Minister of Defense that is.  Any Ideas?

Posted: 22 December 2005 08:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3174
Joined  2005-05-19

I’ve heard about this report before, can’t remember if it has been posted on here though.

Interesting to see the statement in that article that “...UFO’s are as real as aeroplanes…” well technically they could be, because even UFOlogists say that just because an object is an UFO, doesn’t mean it is of ALIEN origin.

Signature 

“Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway.”

Posted: 22 December 2005 08:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

Yup.
Unidentified Flying Objects are real. I quite often can’t identify things in the sky, because they’re too far away.

Doesn’t make ‘em aliens, though…

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 22 December 2005 09:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2005-12-21

Oh cmon…..LOL

Posted: 22 December 2005 11:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1167
Joined  2005-06-15

Without an alien standing in front of me it is hard to believe there is et life out there.  Area 51 is probably a US place to try out new tech stuff not store et stuff

Signature 

Beerrun all we need is a 10 and a fiver a car, keys, and a sober driver

Posted: 23 December 2005 09:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3174
Joined  2005-05-19

In fact Associate, they’ve probably got “Secret Tech” bases all over America which handle sensetive technology. Due to the fact that Area 51 does exist and is quite easily found (See new Google World or whatever it’s called which has better satellite images than Google maps, look around Groome Lake) it would make sense for you guys to keep the real sneaky-beaky stuff somewhere else.

Of course, besides all this we have the fact that UFO’s only started to be descibred as “Flying Saucers” aroung 1945-ish, which is a coincidence considering that the Germans had been testing a saucer shaped craft which was later adopted and tested by both the US and British governments. What better way to hide the development of new aero-technology than by claiming that the sightings were all craft from outer space?

Signature 

“Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway.”