{paginate}
2 of 2
{/paginate}
The hoax -Bill Gates, the richest man in the world, exposed - worldwide exclusive
Posted: 30 May 2008 07:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-05-30

Firstly, I believe the commentor about “The Sultan of Dubai” is confused.  It is the Sultan of Brunei who was, at one time, considered the richest man in the world.

Secondly, that was a lame joke about the electrical resistor, Seamus Grady O’Hm…  “ohm”, huh?

Posted: 31 May 2008 12:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

all that power ....hmm..>smile

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 22 January 2009 07:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

And now for your viewing pleasure, we present to you. . .

The Kyoon 2008 Recap Event!!!

Marvel at the twisting of meanings!  Be amazed at the evasions!  Admire the meaningless links to rambling blogs!  Watch him wiggle to escape the knots of contradictions that constrict around him!

From 8 months ago:

The hoax -Bill Gates, the richest man in the world, exposed - worldwide exclusive

Kyoon - 30 May 2008 03:05 AM

Bill Gates is a product of the US government (i.e. the illuminati).

Can you provide any evidence of that?

Since software needs an operating system to run on computers. . .

It doesn’t, as has been pointed out.  Do you have any reply to that?

make sure that the operating system that would be used was under illuminati control, to be able to control and spy the web.

As has been pointed out on the thread, that doesn’t hold true.  Do you have any reply to that?

So the illuminati created the
- financial environment required for Microsoft to buy any prime software that would appear in the market

Microsoft didn’t.  How do you account for that?

- legal framework to make sure the agenda item was completed successfully.

The legal framework hindered Microsoft repeatedly.  How do you account for that?

I don’t need to waste many words on the subject of “Microsoft as a spy central”, after years of the cycle “security holes exposed - Microsoft delivers patch”.

Actually, you do.  If they were set up to create loopholes for spying, why would they then announce those loopholes and send out fixes?  It doesn’t fit.  How do you account for that?

There’s plenty of proof about it.

Why is it, then, that in eight months you have not provided the slightest bit of it?

Furthermore,

1)  As has been pointed out, if the Illuminati control the Internet then how is it that your gang has been supposedly exposing all of their plots on the Internet for years?

2)  What has the exact amount of Bill Gates’ money have to do with anything?

So, will Kyoon actually take the daring step of answering our questions?  Keep tuning in to see!!!

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 18 February 2009 03:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  138
Joined  2008-12-11

I think he seems to infer that the patches themselves are spy programs…..........

Signature 

Dragons are good.
Shiny things are good.
Shiny Dragons.
GENIUS

Posted: 19 February 2009 01:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

I get the idea that he doesn’t really know what he is inferring.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 19 February 2009 01:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23
Accipiter - 19 February 2009 06:21 AM

I get the idea that he doesn’t really know what he is inferring.

I don’t get any idea. I just get a headache.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

{paginate}
2 of 2
{/paginate}