2 of 5
Poll
Do you believe that nuclear war is prophesied in the Bible?
Yes 1
No 13
None of the above 2
Total Votes: 16
You must be a logged-in member to vote
Prophesied: Nuclear War Will Happen
Posted: 23 May 2008 06:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15019
Joined  2006-08-16
FrostBird - 23 May 2008 06:23 PM

“Our last 39 plans for World Domination were unsuccessful. But WD-40 will go smoothly.”

LOL

I expect to see that in DavePrime’s signature soon.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 23 May 2008 06:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

LOL
Best line I’ve read in ages, FrostBird!

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 23 May 2008 09:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2008-05-22
Sharruma - 23 May 2008 12:08 AM

Is the Bible supporting this prophecy?

This is an easy one.
The answer to your question is NO!

If you are saying that the Bible prophecy does not support the Nibiru theory of destruction, do you believe it’s nuclear war?

Read: http://www.newsflavor.com/Opinions/Prophesied-Nuclear-War-Will-Happen.111101

Posted: 23 May 2008 09:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2008-05-22

There’s no escaping. Humanity is destined to experience the man made holocoust as prophesied in the Bible.

Read: http://www.newsflavor.com/Opinions/Prophesied-Nuclear-War-Will-Happen.111101

Posted: 23 May 2008 09:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

You’ve been posting the same stuff on this forum, and I think that maybe you should pay more attention to their responses.  hmmm

From here...

...If you are constantly reading them they jumble up your thought patents and you think every thing has to be NOW in reality it’s not now. It’s coming !! The warnings like 2012 is just that, warnings .It means things are going to change . I will give you an exsample and explain the way I think. 40 yrs ago if some one said MADD was going to change the way we live, most people would have said mutual ashored distrution from a bombs. Then along comes mothers against drunk drivers and wala the same sounds to the same meaning. Madd ! don’t ever think a prophicy has one meaning It can have many many many ! time lines are only found after the fact. I realized this after I read an inteputation from a soure that I had never cositerd after that I looked at things a little differently. Good luck.

Nibiru exists . . . in a video game.  Beyond that, time will tell whether others are touched or in the right.

There’s not sufficient data to prove one way or the other.

Doomy doomy doomy doom . . .

and from here...

and I dont want to dismiss people who read the bible and believe it so my intention is not to be disrespectful by saying this, BUT, I would never refer to the Bible for prophecy it was written 500 years after Jesus died and was written by men, again to control us in various versions that were changed to suit the PTB of the time.
I do not think true spirituality has anything to do with the Bible, in fact I think true spirituality is inclusive and transcends divisions that religions encourage.
So I guess what I am saying is, I take with a massive pince of salt any references to the Bible…

hi anthrogohn, thanks for your response but my point was the bible is a tool used for control and it was not written by God, it was written hundreds of years after Jesus died, it was changed numerous times… so how can anyone seriously believe what it says.

I am just left ’ cold’ if any one quotes the bible at me, would never for one second take it seriously,  especially the end of times stories, sorry.

We should be focusing on life on creation not death and nuclear war

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 23 May 2008 10:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10731
Joined  2008-02-21

Besides…According to MY calculations…

*...looks in Takeover Notebook…*

If it hasn’t happened by 2012, we are ALL in trouble….. :gasp:

*...worries slightly about mutagenic space guppies…*

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 23 May 2008 10:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

By the way, I merged two very similar threads.

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 24 May 2008 09:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

which?

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 24 May 2008 09:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  102
Joined  2008-05-20

If the events leading up to Y2K are any indication, the end of the world will happen in 2011 when every human resource is dedicated to forwarding dire warnings about what will happen in 2012.

Posted: 24 May 2008 10:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5511
Joined  2007-03-14

Now that I can see…

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 24 May 2008 08:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7525
Joined  2005-04-23
anthrogohn - 24 May 2008 01:04 AM
Sharruma - 23 May 2008 12:08 AM

Is the Bible supporting this prophecy?

This is an easy one.
The answer to your question is NO!

If you are saying that the Bible prophecy does not support the Nibiru theory of destruction, do you believe it’s nuclear war?

For a start anyone who thinks they can predict the date of the end of the world from the bible is sorely mistaken
Indeed I sometimes doubt they have ever even read the thing. It quite clearly states that the end of the world
if and when it happens is something that only God knows. Anyone who claims otherwise is a False Prophet; just ask Buffalo Bill Hawkins and his one time mouthpiece here 12th Sept 2006. Sept 12th stopped coming here when after making three seperate preditions about the end of the world all supposedly calculated from whats said in the bible. Guess what, there was no nuclear war then, nor nine months later, nor three more months (or whatever the claim was) after that. I’m guessing there won’t be this time either. - Though of course neither of them are likely to admit they were wrong, Despite the lack of people killed Buffalo Bill probably still claims he was right. As for Sept 12th, when his third prediction didn’t hit, he was supposed to come on and admit he was wrong. We are still waiting!!

Nor do I hold too much fear of a planetary collision between Earth and a computer game.

Maybe you’re right, maybe there will be a nuclear war in 2012. Who knows, with people predicting the end of the world every year since the year dot sooner or later one of them is likely to be right. Personally I don’t really care, everybody’s gotta go somehow and somewhen. Actually out of all the ways I can imagine to die, nuclear war seems like one of the easier ones, so long as its the blast and not the radiation that gets you. I do know that you didn’t get the date from the bible though (see initial comment)

Oh, And if you’re part of some cult that’s claiming this and not just something you’ve read on the internet. Then I have some advice I really think you should listen to. On the day of the prophecy, when it doesn’t happen and you are invited with the others
of your cult to go to a meeting about it. Don’t eat the food, don’t drink anything and don’t let yourself get locked in to a flammable building.

Signature 

Smerk the cutest dragon
Lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist
In Western Australi

Little Accipiter loved that girl enough
He told her jokes and crazy facts
And other forum stuff

Smerk the cutest dragon:
Traveled cross the sea,
To hunt her prey in foriegn lands,
And snuggle with Acci!