3 of 6
{/paginate}
Run your car on water
Posted: 11 June 2008 09:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  102
Joined  2008-05-20
Accipiter - 11 June 2008 09:23 PM

I don’t think that anybody here has said that you can’t make combustable gas from water.

I made a lot of it in my bedroom via electrolysis. Then I would take a soda bottle of it downstairs and out to the back yard to ignite. One time my mom saw me and this exchange occurred:

Mom: What are you doing?

Me: Taking hydrogen gas outside

Mom: Why is the bottle upside down?

Me: So it doesn’t pour out.

My whimsical sense of humor and my mom’s ignorance of science helped me dodge a bullet there.

Posted: 16 June 2008 01:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-06-16

good idea

Posted: 19 July 2008 12:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-07-18

I’m trying not to be gullible but I’m looking for some gas pump relief while I save up a down payment on a hybrid or my next motorcycle.

The story so far:
1.  It is possible to convert water to hydrogen and back again within the confines of your car with a little hardware.
2.  Doing so will cost money (loss of efficiency) over time (although this effect may be masked by a shortened trial).
3.  The only possible advantage is that in gaseous form nitrogen and/or fuel will be displaced, with a possible side-effect of increased temperatures.
4.  There are people claiming to have substantial fuel economy gains using this very method (and there are also people claiming to have seen the aliens at Roswell).

So, the remaining questions seem to be:
a.  Has there been any verifiable scientific study?
b.  Might the hydrogen act as some sort of catalyst within the combustion chamber (as I’ve seen claimed), thereby (at a cost) actually reducing the uncombusted waste by-products?  Note: this argument seems to have some poetic balance since a catalyst is indeed used in the muffler to remove some gunk.
c.  Where does the white go when snow melts?

Thanks for listening, I’m just thinking out loud I suppose.  (I try to think and nothin’ happens!)

Ed

Signature 

It’s easier to get forgiveness than permission.  (ancient Catholic proverb)

Posted: 10 October 2008 07:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-10-10

So, the remaining questions seem to be:
a.  Has there been any verifiable scientific study?

you are right. where is the scientific study on this matter
and why dont they start making this cars?

here I found a video with some scientific study.
however, can’t be trusted,
check it yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKM4pb9Oxrg

Posted: 12 October 2008 10:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  50
Joined  2008-08-18

I’m a chemist, & iv’e never heard of HHO…....

Signature 

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Posted: 21 October 2008 06:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-10-10

yes, heat it up hideously,
how can we solve this issue? mad

Hmm.. That would make more sense, and actually provide a fuel efficiency boost without sacrificing a battery to the gods. A few modifications and you

Posted: 22 October 2008 10:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

I run my car on water every time it rains.

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 22 October 2008 09:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5527
Joined  2007-03-14

I knew those pontoons would work fine.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 25 October 2008 03:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

A filipino claimed he can do this actually it was on the news a while back actually

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 17 January 2009 06:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2009-01-17

The company that holds the patents on HHO gas known as aquagen is called Hydrogen Technology Applications Inc. (hytechapps.com) in Clearwater FL run by Denny Klein Who discovered an efficient way to separate H20 and restructure it into this “magnacule” HHO using electrolysis. There were foxnews and cnn stories, and there are links to them on the website. The older version of their site had a paper written by a physicist analyzing the properties, in the abstract she describes some unique properties relating to structure and power saying that she was purportedly documenting the findings for the first time but the new site doesn

Posted: 18 January 2009 09:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-01-10
BlogBuster - 17 January 2009 11:09 PM

The company that holds the patents on HHO gas known as aquagen is called Hydrogen Technology Applications Inc. (hytechapps.com) in Clearwater FL run by Denny Klein Who discovered an efficient way to separate H20 and restructure it into this “magnacule” HHO using electrolysis. There were foxnews and cnn stories, and there are links to them on the website. The older version of their site had a paper written by a physicist analyzing the properties, in the abstract she describes some unique properties relating to structure and power saying that she was purportedly documenting the findings for the first time but the new site doesn

{paginate}
3 of 6
{/paginate}