3 of 30
Yamashit`s treaure (used to be the treausure…)
Posted: 27 March 2008 10:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

i will destroy the earth and take it over by myself.. cool grin

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 27 March 2008 12:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27

Ambitious little upstart.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of´╗┐ our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 27 March 2008 09:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5511
Joined  2007-03-14
silver caliber magnum - 27 March 2008 02:31 PM

Where have I heard that before???  hmmmm

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 27 March 2008 10:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15019
Joined  2006-08-16

That’s fine.  Who wants a destroyed planet anyway?

BTW, destroying the Earth isn’t as easy as you may think. wink

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 28 March 2008 12:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10731
Joined  2008-02-21

And I gave up my SOY for LENT….... wink

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 28 March 2008 04:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6927
Joined  2005-10-21
Tah - 28 March 2008 02:20 AM

That’s fine.  Who wants a destroyed planet anyway?

BTW, destroying the Earth isn’t as easy as you may think. wink

Ahh.. the old Geocide site. Good stuff.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 28 March 2008 05:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-23

i need the following 1000 little rabbits that will soon overpopulate the earth a mind control device to take over the rabbits mind the latest in weaponry and 1,000,000,000 cds of barney
to rule the earth.first put subliminal messages in all barney cds saying to buy one of my super-intellegent rabbits each armed with an ak-47 and from there they will attack and take over the earth.though i might need Yuri`s help.

Signature 

GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.

Posted: 13 May 2008 11:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  49
Joined  2008-05-13

Gentlemen,

I guess you have been discussing Japanese WW2 war loot in which ALL of you have no experience or knowledge about. Am a yamashita/Japanese WW2 treasure researcher and hunter….I AM READY TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS REGARDING JAPANESE/YAMASHITA WW2 WAR LOOT….Is there any questions?

Posted: 13 May 2008 11:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3763
Joined  2007-06-07

How much treasure have you found?

Signature 

Today is the day you worried about yesterday, and all is well…Except that the well is dry, the toilet is overflowing and a flock of meese just pooped in your back yard…

Posted: 14 May 2008 01:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-23
Transfrmr - 14 May 2008 03:40 AM

Good one…and Dumagat umm…. yeah umm.. you work for a university or somewhere else?
BTW IN MOH you can not trust anyone so how can i trust u? ill look for the treasure myself.To bagio!!!

Signature 

GO HERE

Posted: 14 May 2008 02:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3763
Joined  2007-06-07
silver caliber magnum - 14 May 2008 05:47 AM
Transfrmr - 14 May 2008 03:40 AM

Good one…and Dumagat umm…. yeah umm.. you work for a university or somewhere else?
BTW IN MOH you can not trust anyone so how can i trust u? ill look for the treasure myself.To bagio!!!

Thank You, I thought it needed to be asked. I actually trust quite a few people in the MoH forums though.

Dumagat, please let me apologise for not welcoming you to the forums before asking the question, it was rude.

Without telling us where the trasure is Dumagat (surely you want it yourself), can you tell us whether any of the previous statements in the thread are right or wrong? I’ll openly admit I know nothing except what I have read thus far and would love to hear what you think of it. I’m sure being a treasure hunter isn’t as glamorous as Indiana Jones makes it out to be, but you still must also have some interesting stories about your hunting.

Signature 

Today is the day you worried about yesterday, and all is well…Except that the well is dry, the toilet is overflowing and a flock of meese just pooped in your back yard…

3 of 30