Though little Accipiter
Has yet to name the day.

http://www.veshearman.com/

Posted: 17 March 2008 10:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1167
Joined  2005-06-15

Do you think the hard riden (I need to shut) sorry cannot help it….. Do you think the ho would like drop dead honesty?  If I was on there and could not speak my mind just to impress her, I would bite my tongue so much and often I would chew it right out of my head in the first day.

Signature 

Beerrun all we need is a 10 and a fiver a car, keys, and a sober driver

Posted: 17 March 2008 11:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  169
Joined  2005-09-23

I think part of my soul just died.

I know that, within a few days of the airing of this show, some idiot co-worker/ classmate will come up to me and try to start a conversation about how this show is just SO fabulous… and then I will have to kill them.

*Sigh*

The crawl space is getting full.

Posted: 18 March 2008 04:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6927
Joined  2005-10-21

Well, forget about busying thm in the side yard.. That’s where I’ve got mine from the latest American Idol run..

But yes.. I fear greatly for hmanity. Granted, her popularity is on the wane. People are seeing her for the shallow, vapid fluff that she truly is.. Her fans only see her as A: pretty and B: famous. That’s enough for them.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 18 March 2008 02:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5511
Joined  2007-03-14
Robin Bobcat - 18 March 2008 08:42 AM

Well, forget about busying thm in the side yard.. That’s where I’ve got mine from the latest American Idol run..

But yes.. I fear greatly for hmanity. Granted, her popularity is on the wane. People are seeing her for the shallow, vapid fluff that she truly is.. Her fans only see her as A: pretty and B: famous. That’s enough for them.

She has fans???  I’m sure there are millions of people who will watch the show but no one I know will ever admit to it.  Specifically thinking of the guys who just want to see the cat fights that are bound to be a major part of the *drama*.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 18 March 2008 02:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2368
Joined  2007-02-06

If people watch American Idol, I’m sure they will want to watch another Paris Hilton reality show.

Signature 

Posted: 18 March 2008 06:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5511
Joined  2007-03-14
Robin Bobcat - 18 March 2008 08:42 AM

Pretty??  questionable there. 
Famous???  I think infamous would be the correct word

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 18 March 2008 06:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9365
Joined  2005-01-23

I bet Channel 9 were first in line for the rights to this. I don’t normally watch TV but while the cricket was on I saw soooo many ads for the crappest reality series. I know pretty much all reality shows are dodgy but the dodgiest of the lot are saved exclusively for Channel 9.

Anyone not from Australia can just nod and smile, I know you won’t know what I mean.

Signature 

The Middleman: (drinking milk) You know, that was some darn fine cow squirt.

Posted: 18 March 2008 07:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Oh, I have no doubt that people will watch it.  Lots of people will watch it just because it has a notorious celebrity on it.  It doesn’t matter what the notorious celebrity is actually doing; just having one will draw crowds watching to see what new notorious acts she performs so that they can gossip about it.

Nettie - 18 March 2008 10:21 PM

Anyone not from Australia can just nod and smile, I know you won’t know what I mean.

That’s what we generally do whenever you Aussies say anything here, Nettie.  wink

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 19 March 2008 10:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3214
Joined  2007-05-18

Also, there is for some people a certain fascination with seeing how bad it will be.

Not me. I have to deal with a certain amount of brainlessness in real life so I’d rather not watch it on TV. Too depressing.

2 of 3