1 of 1
{/paginate}
New evidence challenges official picture of Bobby Kennedy shooting
Posted: 25 February 2008 01:09 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27

The official record states that senator Robert F Kennedy, like his brother before him, was killed by a crazed lone gunman. But the assassination of a man who seemed to embody so much hope for a bitterly divided country embroiled in an unpopular war still troubles this nation.

Little about the official explanation of the events at the Ambassador Hotel on June 5 1968 makes sense. Now a new forensic analysis of the only audio recording of the fatal shots has given new weight to a controversial theory that there were in fact two shooters, and that the man convicted of Kennedy’s killing

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of´╗┐ our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 26 February 2008 12:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1167
Joined  2005-06-15

Both Kennedy shootings beg the same question… in today’s media saturated world, that was well begining in the 60’s, why hasn’t someone who knew or evidance of a vast conspircacy came to light well before now?

Signature 

Beerrun all we need is a 10 and a fiver a car, keys, and a sober driver

Posted: 26 February 2008 12:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26041
Joined  2004-11-08

There have always been questions about it.  I remember something about Sirhan Sirhan’s wrist supposedly being broken prior to the fatal shots, but I’m not exactly certain of the ‘details’.  But there are always discrepancies about any occurrence such as this.  No two people ever remember it happening in exactly the same way, and that of course means there’s a conspiracy afoot.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 26 February 2008 12:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26041
Joined  2004-11-08

Oh, and this occurred in an enclosed room.  Undoubtedly there would have been a noticeable echo effect.  Might this have accounted for the apparent rapid succession of certain shots?  The echoes would have changed as people and the gun moved around during the shooting, so you wouldn’t get the exact same affect on each shot.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 27 February 2008 12:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

The main thing I see that counts against using this recording to determine what happened is that Pruszynski wasn’t even in the same room when the shooting happened.  He was in a crowd, walking down some stairs that led to the hallway that led to the pantry where everything took place, and he wasn’t even actively trying to catch the sounds properly.  I haven’t actually heard it myself, but apparently the recording was of very bad quality.

What I wonder about is the comment that “Sirhan fired eight shots in total, yet 14 were found lodged around the room and in the victims.”  If there really were fourteen bullets found, then that would certainly mean that somebody else was firing a gun there.  But I haven’t seen anything anywhere else saying that any more than eight bullets were found.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}