3 of 3
See? Clowns really are scary…
Posted: 19 January 2008 08:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

I like clowns because they are scary smile

I also like ventriloquist dolls. I used to have a couple and was planning on making one too.

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 19 January 2008 09:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

*hides from Carlotta*

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 19 January 2008 09:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

I SEE YOU!!!!!

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 26 January 2008 01:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  43
Joined  2007-12-07

A lot of people born in the early eighties are scared of clowns.

It’s usually because their parents let them watch It when they were five.  A lot of parents seem to ignore movie ratings when deciding what they let their kids watch.

“Oh, look.  ‘It” has a clown in it so it must be okay for kids”
“‘South Park’ is a cartoon so it must be okay for kids”
“‘Team America’ has the puppets in it from ‘Thunderbirds’, so it must be okay for kids” (My dad is a big one for this example)

Parents take note:
If it is rated 15+, and was written by Steven King or Matt Stone and Trey Parker, it is NOT okay for kids.  If you have to use the words ‘it must be okay’, watch it yourself first and make sure!

Signature 

“Whenever somebody says something is impossible, he is usually interupted by someone doing it”

Notice it says ‘he’?

3 of 3