1 of 2
Tonya Harding Shot JFK
Posted: 03 December 2007 04:51 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

If you browse his site, this guy has some very weird theories, but I think the Tonya Harding one may be my favourite.

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 03 December 2007 04:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

Or this one:

America is becoming a nonwhite nation because we PRAYED that it would. And not just an ordinary prayer. It was a prayer composed by our “best and brightest” and “hand delivered” to God.

The prayer was delivered to the heavens on March 2, 1972 aboard the spacecraft Pioneer 10.

In the event an alien civilization would someday encounter Pioneer 10, scientists had placed aboard the spacecraft a plaque intended to represent our world. The plaque shows a naked man and woman standing before an outline of the spacecraft. The man’s hand is raised, representing a gesture of good will. The features of the man and woman represent a computerized analysis of the average person on our planet. While the drawings are not finely detailed, the male is depicted with a broad nose, which is not a Caucasian feature.

Expecting an alien civilization to discover Pioneer 10 is like dropping a dime in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean in the hope that it will one day be recovered by a deep sea diver. But who are we trying to communicate with, if not aliens? Since the heavens above have traditionally been considered the abode of the gods, a message into space is a message intended for God. Pioneer 10’s “message in a bottle,” thus, was a prayer to God, expressing the hopes and aspirations of the people who sent it: the people of the United States.

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 03 December 2007 05:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

I would suggest, then, that a fission bomb (the A-bomb) represents a male form of nuclear energy. A fission reactor represents the female form. What are we to make, then, of a fusion bomb (the H-bomb) and a fusion reactor? I would suggest that these are the “gay” and “lesbian” forms of nuclear power.

Let us see if the metaphors fit. The hydrogen bomb, a thermonuclear device, is a union of male and male: a male atomic bomb triggers an even greater male explosion, a kind of nuclear sodomy. The H-bomb consists of a phallic-like cylinder with an “anal” sleeve. Ignition of the fission ball excites the cylinder elements: a membrane of U238 arouses the tissue of lithium deuteride, forcing the eruption of U235 or plutonium inside a urethra-like tube.

Two donuts That leaves the fusion reactor as the one incomplete part of the nuclear equation. Current fusion experiments use a chamber in the form of a torus or donut. The donut is a classic “female” geometric shape as it is all curves and no straight lines. However, as a donut represents only one female, one may conclude that a successful “lesbian” reactor must incorporate two donuts, perhaps one on top of another.

LOL LOL LOL

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 03 December 2007 05:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8446
Joined  2006-02-28

Wow!

Signature 

Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans. - John Lennon
You can twist perceptions, reality won’t budge. - Rush

Posted: 03 December 2007 05:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

Fire from the sky. Attacks on skyscrapers. Buildings collapse as thousands flee through the streets. If the terrorist attack on September 1, 2001 seemed strangely familiar, it is because we saw it before, in the 1996 movie Independence Day, in which aliens attacked our world.

To understand why al-Qaeda appeared, at least subconsciously, to follow the script of the movie, we need to understand the symbolism of both the movie Independence Day and the phenomenon of alien abductions.

The 1996 movie, Independence Day, in which fire covered everything, was followed the next year by the movie Titanic, in which water covered everything. The first movie foretold Nine Eleven, the second predicted the Sumatra Tsunami of 2004 and Hurricane Katrina in 2005, which brought us Titanic-like images: toppled boats, people clinging to debris and dead bodies floating in the water.

I have a new favourite website now!

LOL LOL LOL

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 03 December 2007 05:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

*feels his horizons broadening*

No. . .wait. . .it’s just the padded walls being put up.  The white makes them look more distant and airy.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 03 December 2007 05:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

Out of the water closet For months or even years you may have thought you were the only one who suffered from the problem. Eventually, you ran across some account of your predicament in a book, newspaper column or a TV show. More recently, news accounts of people who couldn’t give urine samples during drug tests has taken “pee shy” out of the closet. A Dilbert cartoon story arc in July 2006 brought the affliction to the attention of millions of people.

You discovered your problem had a name: paruresis or avoidant paruresis, also known as “bashful bladder” or “shy bladder.” Physicians and psychiatrists classified it as a social anxiety disorder. A person with this disorder is known as a paruretic, but some therapists avoid the term as they don’t want their patients to be defined by their affliction: Who you are is much more than the small part of your life spent peeing. I disagree. I believe we are defined by paruresis in ways never imagined.

The 20th century spike in a population of hyper-submissive individuals, paruretics, suggests that humans are again being bred for submission, not by humans, but by some external force, perhaps an environmental, supernatural or extraterrestrial influence. One possibility is a genetic change caused by a weak general magnetic field, such as that generated by power lines or the sun. According to a study in Science (June 3, 1999), the weak general magnetic field of the sun has more that doubled over the past 100 years, a change that would correspond with the increase in the population of paruretics.

We paruretics need to become organized and establish institutions like the Hogsworth School of Witchcraft and Wizardry or Professor Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters, where we can more fully research and refine our mental and spiritual abilities.

So, people who don’t like peeing in public toilets are made that way by aliens and have special powers? Okay…

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 03 December 2007 05:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7525
Joined  2005-04-23
Madmouse - 03 December 2007 10:34 PM

A Dilbert cartoon story arc in July 2006 brought the affliction to the attention of millions of people.

No such Dilbert Cartoon during the month listed!

Signature 

Smerk the cutest dragon
Lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist
In Western Australi

Little Accipiter loved that girl enough
He told her jokes and crazy facts
And other forum stuff

Smerk the cutest dragon:
Traveled cross the sea,
To hunt her prey in foriegn lands,
And snuggle with Acci!

Smerk the cutest dragon
Is getting married now they say
Though little Accipiter
Has yet to name the day.

http://www.veshearman.com/

Posted: 03 December 2007 06:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23
Sharruma - 03 December 2007 10:59 PM
Madmouse - 03 December 2007 10:34 PM

A Dilbert cartoon story arc in July 2006 brought the affliction to the attention of millions of people.

No such Dilbert Cartoon during the month listed!

Wouldn’t it depend on where this guy is based? Different places will have different syndicated Dilbert.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 03 December 2007 08:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-23

Nope, some places might be a day behind because of the timezone
but the current Dilbert will be the same everywhere
and as found on dilbert.com

Same for most other syndicated cartoons

(sometimes old cartoons are repeated but not usually while new ones are being written)

I’ll have look around some nearby months though, just in case he got the month wrong!

Signature 

Smerk the cutest dragon
Lived by the sea
In Western Australi

And other forum stuff

Smerk the cutest dragon:
Traveled cross the sea,
And snuggle with Acci!

Smerk the cutest dragon
Though little Accipiter
Has yet to name the day.

Posted: 03 December 2007 09:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-23

I’m not finding it, checked all 2006 and 2007
I vaguely remember the cartoons mentioned though,
so I think he just got the date wrong.

Signature 

Smerk the cutest dragon
Lived by the sea
In Western Australi

And other forum stuff

Smerk the cutest dragon:
Traveled cross the sea,
And snuggle with Acci!

Smerk the cutest dragon
Though little Accipiter
Has yet to name the day.

Posted: 04 December 2007 03:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6926
Joined  2005-10-21

Sweet mother of *pants* this guy is way, *way* out of his gourd…

I mean… wow…

It’s pure distilled crazy. Handle with gloves, you don’t wanna get any of that on you.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

1 of 2