56 of 56
Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Techniques, NAET.  Expensive quackery or miracle treatment?
Posted: 09 June 2012 11:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 606 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6927
Joined  2005-10-21

Well, welcome to the forum.

I will simply point out that of course it doesn’t provide long-term relief. There wouldn’t be any reason to go back and give them more money if it did, right?

This is consistent with relief gained by Placebo Effect - it’s almost never a long-term solution.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 09 June 2012 11:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 607 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2865
Joined  2005-06-15
Jeff - 09 June 2012 03:58 PM

I had NAET treatments a couple of years ago.  I have severe allergy/hay fever symptoms.  After my fourth treatment (where molds were targeted), I woke up the next morning COMPLETELY clear. I could take a deep breath..there was no congestion in my nose. I felt like I was really breathing for the very first time.

It was incredible.

The only problem is that after a few weeks, my symptoms returned. 

I moved shortly after and didn’t continue treatments.  I don’t know if perhaps continued treatments would have improved the results and eventually “cured” my allergies, but I can testify to the fact that NAET DOES work. Maybe not permanently, but it does work.

I am very curious about The Allergy Kit, particularly with the cold laser, but am hesitant to try it without hearing from other folks that it works.

Well I get hay fever but it doesn’t happen every year. There are so many variables to allergies and hay fever. It’s just not good enough to say “I was taking NAET then this happened”, you need to back it up with evidence. Again I see no real evidence to say NAET is anything but a waste of money.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 16 June 2012 06:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 608 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27

I´m feeling so much better since my wife started to use them.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 17 June 2012 04:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 609 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  141
Joined  2010-09-21
Mairy Dairy - 17 June 2012 02:12 PM

My son had autism and now he doesn’t.  Unfortunately we were not part of any study if we had been we would have been a success story.

We have had several very obvious physical ailments healed through NAET that if we had been in a test study would have been success stories.

Wow, you claim that it’s worked for you ( but you weren’t part of any clinical test studies ), that proves it works!!

Oh, wait… no it doesn’t.

You weren’t part of any clinical studies ( and can’t offer any evidence) and neither are any of the other claimants, endorsements & patients that NAET can present.

Guess we’ll have to wait for some third party double ( or triple) blind study to be submitted for peer review to show us how effective NAET actually is…. or isn’t.

Signature 

“Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true!

“Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.” ... H Simpson

“The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas.”

56 of 56