3 of 4
“LifesMiracle” Electromagnetized Potentiated Nutrition. Is this the next Wave?
Posted: 17 November 2007 09:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  459
Joined  2005-07-08

“You will learn about Electro-Magnetized Potentiated Nutrition, the core of our first product and of all the variations to come.”

That’s probably it. Eric is busy dreaming up, er, helping assist in the list of “variations” to come.

Sound familiar?

LifeWave “energy” patch.

“Pain” patch.

“Weight Loss” patch.

etc. etc. etc.

Posted: 19 November 2007 12:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-08

Still waiting to hear from Eric, but in the meantime let’s take a look at the “inventor” of this latest SCAM courtesy of YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQqRt_pPzP0

Dr. Wayne Garland has a nice Australian edge to his voice.

“Every morning they had a great big bowl of electricity and had that for breakfast”.

“Blood plasma and Ocean water are identical.”

“We’re a bag of sea water”.

WOW, he pours a liquid into a container and a light bulb glows brightly. Incredible, but what does that mean?

Posted: 22 November 2007 01:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-08

Dr. Wayne Garland tells us that

Posted: 27 November 2007 08:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-08
Miracle - 07 November 2007 07:02 PM

Hi David

Related to timezones I

Posted: 02 December 2007 02:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-12-01

EDHUK…I am puzzled…with so many MLMs out there why such a vendetta against LifeWave and now LifesMiracle. It is sad but true that David Schmidt is a smuck and it is probably true that he stole the technology but I was able to stop using a CPAP machine by using the sleep patches. My husband always knows when I have forgotten to put on the patch because I do not have loud apnea episodes when I have it on.  The LifeWave “opportunity” is not a good one and the ethics of the Schmidt and crew leave a lot to be desired but the products work pretty well for me.  It is worth a lot to me to not be attached to a machine while I sleep.

So far LifesMiracle seems to be decent. I started taking the product about 2 weeks ago. You will no doubt find this unbelievable and I certainly never would have thought there was anything that would help my auditory processing delay but a week or so after I began taking LifesMiracle I started noticing peoples eyes…it took a few days for me to realize it was because I was no longer watching people mouths to help me understand what they were saying. Have you seen the Claritin Clear commercial? Well I never got that feeling from Claritin but with LifesMiracle the whole world seemed clearer, brighter and more beautiful…I feel happier, I am laughing and smiling more. I feel so good…awake and alive for the first time in a long time…way more than anything that the energy patches ever did for me.

There is more video available at http://www.LifesTeam.com with ,more to added in the coming days.  I’ll do my best to answer questions but no doubt Boo will accused me of sales solicitations. I am just not sure where the hoax is…if the product works…and this one sure does.  I have taken a variety of supplements for years and this is freaky good.

Loribeth Pellegrini

Posted: 02 December 2007 07:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05
LifesTeam - 02 December 2007 07:22 AM

I am just not sure where the hoax is…if the product works…and this one sure does.

Yes, but so do placebos. Sugar pills cure back pain, injections of saline relieve fevers, and sticking needles in you back at random cure anxiety.

Posted: 03 December 2007 10:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-08

LifesTeam

Loribeth Pellegrini

Thank you for your testimonial and sales pitch.

Posted: 03 December 2007 10:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-08

“It is sad but true that David Schmidt is a smuck and it is probably true that he stole the technology…”

1. DS is not a smuck, he’s a scam artist pure and simple.

2. What technology? There is NO technology.

Posted: 03 December 2007 10:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-08

CALL THE TEAM LEADERS
Tim (916) 205-7392 or Loribeth (916) 205-7391

President, LifesMiracle

How did that happen?

Where’s Eric? or Steve?

Posted: 04 December 2007 08:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-08

Loribeth

I realize you are thrilled at being in at the start of this money making opportunity. You have bought the minimum amount to be able to call yourself a “President” in the MLM structure.

One of the problems your customers might have is your track record.

http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/dockets/06n0352/06n-0352-emc0054.txt

“Use of amalgam fillings must be banned immediately, especially for children and pregnant women.”

One small problem:

http://www.ada.org/public/media/releases/0207_release01.asp

July 2002

Myth: Removal of amalgam cures some diseases.

Fact: It is unconscionable to lead people to believe that their serious illnesses may improve by undergoing unnecessary dental treatment. In fact, leading medical experts and health organizations have negated such statements and conclusions.

http://www.dentalwatch.org/hg/myths204.html

Myth #4: Mercury from dental amalgam fillings causes
a variety of symptoms of “amalgam illness.”

Fact #4: The available scientific evidence does not support the myth
that mercury from dental amalgam causes “amalgam illness.”

How can you be taken seriously in your business venture when you FAIL at the most BASIC level on due diligence.

Perhaps your venture into REVERSE MORTGAGES didn’t work out so you thought you’d try a little bit of MLM?

Perhaps you’d like to think again and try to pick a company NOT selling a SCAM product.

You are probably a very nice person, misguided, but nice.

Plenty of more fish in the sea.

Regards.

Posted: 05 December 2007 03:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10
LifesTeam - 02 December 2007 07:22 AM

I’ll do my best to answer questions but no doubt Boo will accused me of sales solicitations.

Actually, what I said was this:

Boo - 07 November 2007 02:22 PM

Miracle, I have my eye on you. If you wish to take part in debate, feel free. It’s not a debate without two sides.
If, however, you wish to sell your product to the people on this forum, you will be removed.

This was because Miracle was not participating in debate, merely posting the same old adverts for the product.

The same would go for you if you were also doing that.
It seems that you wish to actually converse, though, so it does not apply.

Please also note that it was not an accusation.
Thank you.

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

3 of 4