2 of 4
“LifesMiracle” Electromagnetized Potentiated Nutrition. Is this the next Wave?
Posted: 07 November 2007 01:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05
Miracle - 07 November 2007 04:34 PM

A breakthrough in biochemistry, LifesMiracle

Posted: 07 November 2007 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  459
Joined  2005-07-08

Miracle

Eric.

Links to full details of the newest pretender to the throne have been posted here. You didn’t have to cut and paste.

That being said, it’s fascinating to watch this process having participated in the LifeWave patch scam thread on the Hoax Forum.

You are pretty much following the same lines of “logic” and “reasoning” that the LifeWavers used.

You will therefore not be too surprised if posters here respond in a similar fashion to the LifeWave SCAM.

Very nice to see others joining in the fray as the launch date approaches.

Much at stake here, lots of lovely lolly for the fortunate few.

Yummy yummy.

Dave

Posted: 07 November 2007 02:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-08

Eric Mortensen

http://ericcv-network.ryze.com/

Your picture reminds me of a Sopranos episode, not that that’s a bad thing!

Nevertheless, good to see your credentials.

Gives people an opportunity to check out why they should, or should not, trust a single word of your sales pitch.

Thank you.

Dave

Posted: 07 November 2007 03:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-08

By the way Eric, as we form a picture of you and your overflowing enthusiasm in LifesMiracle, is the Mike Lee in your website picture this Mike Lee?

http://www.npros.com/exec_bio_detail.asp?execID=116

http://www.myenliveninfo.com/our_story.html

Always interesting to see how any of these MLM miracles use the words…

“After years of research, *(Enliven International) recently developed a breakthrough product,...”

*You could insert “LifeWave” or LifesMiracle” etc. etc.

Is it all supposed to look so similar?

Dave

Posted: 09 November 2007 07:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-08

“Please allow me to come back with answers to
the questions you ask. There is one question that I need to get from another
person too.

Thanks in advance.

Eric Mortensen”

Well, Eric, I presume with the launch of this scam quickly upon us you haven’t had time to find the right answers for your rebuttal.

We’ll be patient.

After all, we’re still waiting to hear real answers to questions sent to David Schmidt of LifeWave scam fame by WWSN.

WWSN has only been waiting 982 days as of today so you have a little time to get your facts straight.

Posted: 12 November 2007 07:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-08

Congratulations!!!

“Lifesmiracle” is officially launched!!!

Today is the day and just out of interest I typed “LifesMiracle” into the Google search engine.

The #1 return is…......

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/forums/viewthread/5591/

That’s this thread isn’t it?

If you have arrived here moist with the anticipation of becoming fabulously wealthy by earning obscene amounts of money from the sales of a “magic pill” to your fellow man, you may just want to take a moment to check out the prospect a little more thoroughly.

Of course, if you are the type of person who always carries out “due diligence”, you will not be the type of person suitable for the Lifesmiracle sales team.

“Winners are those super fired up champions that get carried away on a daily basis.”

Make very sure you don’t check out the facts behind the scam, I mean company, before you get “carried away”.

“Your special “code of honor” includes your approach to such things as loyalty, faith, character, integrity and honesty.”

A very important theme. You need to be the type of person who will take the sales pitch at face value because the Lifesmiracle leaders are “trustworthy” etc. etc.; values you hold in high regard.

“Today is the day in which to attempt and achieve something heroic;...”

Just jump on in and make a boat load of lolly. What are you waiting for?

Don’t waste your time checking why you shouldn’t buy into this latest “too good to be true” venture.

Without heroes, the top folks won’t be getting very rich now will they?

Come on folks, let’s all hold hands and after the count of 3…

1,2,3…sploosh!

Posted: 14 November 2007 05:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-08

If you’ve arrived at this page by Googling “LifesMiracle” you may be considering buying into this particular MLM.

Do your due diligence and be sure it’s not a scam. I happen to think it is. I also think Harmony Chips, LifeWave Patches and gas saving pills and powders are also scams.

We are waiting with baited breath for answers to questions raised about this miracle pill. So far we are still waiting to hear from Eric Mortensen.

He seems to be busy with the launch and trying to get some answers he can use. That might prove rather difficult.

So, please check the few posts here and do your research.

Dave

Posted: 15 November 2007 03:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6926
Joined  2005-10-21

Better yet. Send me the money you would otherwise spend on this crapola.

I will send you a heartfelt letter of thanks, telling you exactly how you have made my life that much better, on acid-free paper, suitable for framing. This is absolutely guaranteed to enrich my life and make me feel better, and you will have the positive feelings that can only come from selfless generosity.

Remember, the holidays arecoming up, so send now!

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 15 November 2007 05:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-08

Now why didn’t I think of that?

:o)

Posted: 15 November 2007 10:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6926
Joined  2005-10-21
EDHUK - 15 November 2007 10:08 PM

Now why didn’t I think of that?

Gimmie five bucks and I’ll tell ya why. *grin*

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 16 November 2007 08:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-08

Still waiting to hear from Eric Mortensen.

I was at least expecting Eric to post that in the first few days since the launch thousands of people have eagerly signed up for the autoship magnetized vitamin pills!

Perhaps he’ll get back to us next week.

2 of 4