{paginate}
1 of 4
{/paginate}
“LifesMiracle” Electromagnetized Potentiated Nutrition. Is this the next Wave?
Posted: 04 November 2007 03:43 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  458
Joined  2005-07-08

This latest MLM “miracle” launches November 12th 2007

According to the “blurb” all our health concerns are over.

Just take 6 pills a day, with an extra 3 added for the first week, and we’ll be fit and healthy in no time.

Steve Smith, having successfully sued LifeWave (settled out of court) has started his own company and would like us all to join in the money making mahem.

“We are looking for key leaders that are interested in top positions in our Binary sales team!! “

“LifesMiracle is launching in the USA, with plans to aggressively work on opening up other countries to become a huge global opportunity for everyone!!”

WOW, how could we resist signing up?

Posted: 04 November 2007 04:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-08

“A breakthrough in biochemistry, LifesMiracle

Posted: 05 November 2007 11:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-08

Peter Kulish is mentioned by this miracle company.

http://users.penn.com/~tomwflye/magstory.htm

Ah yes, the magic of magnets.

It’s slowly becoming clear.

http://www.magnetfoundation.org/

http://home.earthlink.net/~rivedu/14tesla.html

“Peter Kulish and a few other presenters developed new uses for magnetism. Most of these were claimed to increase gas mileage or assist in water purification.”

Well, that should come in handy!

http://www.world-wire.com/news/1215040001.html

Mind you, it might not be all it’s cracked up to be:

http://www.chem1.com/CQ/magscams.html

Oh dear…what about the new “Lifesmiracle” company opening November 12th 2007 with Peter Kulish on board.

Magnetized capsules.

That’s genuine isn’t it?

Posted: 06 November 2007 03:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

I like the mention of the ‘Binary sales team’... Without checking the particulars, I’m guessing this means you ‘only’ need to recruit two people..

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 06 November 2007 09:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5527
Joined  2007-03-14
Robin Bobcat - 06 November 2007 08:08 AM

I like the mention of the ‘Binary sales team’... Without checking the particulars, I’m guessing this means you ‘only’ need to recruit two people..

I think it means that you recruit 1 and they recruit 1, etc etc.  Then again I could be completely off base.  tongue wink

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 06 November 2007 07:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-08

For those readers who believe in fake science, here is the payout plan.

http://lifes-miracle-usa.com/

Simple eh?

Don’t you just love MLM!

Enjoy
Dave

Posted: 07 November 2007 06:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

Any job offer that offers $25,000 your first week has got to be legit!  Right?

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 07 November 2007 07:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Hey, Bebelicious!  I have this big pile of gold that I left accidentally just sitting around in this place called Fort Knox in Kentucky. . .I’ll pay you $25,000 a week if you can move it all over here.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 07 November 2007 09:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Miracle - 07 November 2007 01:52 PM

All of your cells need nutrients (vitamins, minerals, herbs, etc.) delivered on a regular basis to continue to replicate healthy cells and ultimately a healthy body and mind.

Herbs?  If you have parsley circulating through your blood stream, I don’t think that counts as healthy. . .

There are two important elements that you need to know about your health. Your health deteriorates and becomes worse because 1) over time your cells don’t get the needed nutrients and they become deficient and 2) your cells accumulate toxins that cause them to break down.

3)  Mechanical damage to the cells.
4)  Lymphocytes go wild and eat your cells.
5)  Viruses, viroids, prions or whatever take over your cells
6)  Other causes

If enough cells break-down in a certain area of your body, then doctors can usually make a diagnosis of a particular symptom. That is a simple explanation of what disease is and how it happens.

That is a very simple (or simplistic) semi-explaination of a few ailments.

The key to gain back or maintain our good health is to maximize healthy choices and minimize poor choices.

Although whatever choices you make, you’re still going to be exposed to all sorts of health hazards.  You can’t get away from them.

LifesMiracle has created a product for you that delivers the most comprehensive amount of nutrients that we believe provides you with the most amazing benefits and results. There are nutrients in LifesMiracle that work on both sides of the equation mentioned above. You’ll get detoxifying nutrients to get the toxins out of the body and needed nutrients to alleviate nutrient deficiency and provide you with greater health overall. We highly recommend you read the formulation page and then the benefits page to see all of the amazing ingredients and also the results you may receive.

You can get all those nutrients from just eating right, too.  And unless this amazing product can somehow contain at least fifty trillion independently-programmed packets of all these nutrients and delivers one of these to each and every cell, it’s going to have to go through the exact same system of delivering the nutrients to the cells as your body already uses.  So it’s simpler and cheaper to just eat right, rather than messing around with something like LifesMiracle.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 07 November 2007 09:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

Miracle, I have my eye on you. If you wish to take part in debate, feel free. It’s not a debate without two sides.
If, however, you wish to sell your product to the people on this forum, you will be removed.
-Curator

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 07 November 2007 12:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

the telling thing here is that your background is in marketing.....

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 07 November 2007 12:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

QUACK,QUACK!!

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

{paginate}
1 of 4
{/paginate}