18 of 19
“Save your child from being a goth”, says church
Posted: 29 July 2009 03:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 188 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8383
Joined  2005-04-17
N E O - 29 July 2009 06:18 PM

All that stuff you speak of is evilness.

Carmen or the kids?

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 29 July 2009 04:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 189 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

Thinking about stuff, dreams, imagination, just typing it makes me feel the flames of hell.

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 29 July 2009 05:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 190 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  597
Joined  2009-06-04

Some of my views I expressed while still trying to be family with the people earned me an exorcism.  I can’t go back there until I agree to let them perform one on me and my son.  I’m sure if I went goth, they’d clutch their chests and die, so perhaps I will go goth.  Not too sure how this thread went from the subject of saving kids from being goth to about Neo’s crazy family.

Signature 

Help my dragon grow http://dragcave.net/user/CarmenSense

Posted: 29 July 2009 05:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 191 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

I wonder if they know about you know who’s wife, she’s gone a bit to the dark side.

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 29 July 2009 07:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 192 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-17
CarmenSense - 29 July 2009 09:36 PM

Some of my views I expressed while still trying to be family with the people earned me an exorcism.  I can’t go back there until I agree to let them perform one on me and my son.  I’m sure if I went goth, they’d clutch their chests and die, so perhaps I will go goth.  Not too sure how this thread went from the subject of saving kids from being goth to about Neo’s crazy family.

uhhhh, you’re being facetious right?

Signature 

UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 29 July 2009 08:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 193 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  597
Joined  2009-06-04
hulitoons - 29 July 2009 11:48 PM
CarmenSense - 29 July 2009 09:36 PM

uhhhh, you’re being facetious right?

No, unfortunately, they really believe I am possessed.  The last time they called a family meeting, they all sat around me and Neo to tell us how evil I am, and then as we were leaving, one of the “family” grabbed my arm and started yelling “Get thee behind me Satan!  Release this girl from your hold!”  Can’t tell you how badly that scared my kids.  They were terrified for weeks that mommy might be evil.

Signature 

Help my dragon grow http://dragcave.net/user/CarmenSense

Posted: 29 July 2009 08:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 194 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01

Wow Carmen, if that’s true then it’s a good thing I don’t know them. I’m pretty much downright heathen…  gulp

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 29 July 2009 10:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 195 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2865
Joined  2005-06-15
CarmenSense - 30 July 2009 12:52 AM

No, unfortunately, they really believe I am possessed.  The last time they called a family meeting, they all sat around me and Neo to tell us how evil I am, and then as we were leaving, one of the “family” grabbed my arm and started yelling “Get thee behind me Satan!  Release this girl from your hold!”  Can’t tell you how badly that scared my kids.  They were terrified for weeks that mommy might be evil.

As a Christian I’d call that a form of abuse. They have no Right to do that. Plus how dare they expose your kids to such emotional stress. As far as I am concerned they are not acting like Christians.

If that happened to me I’d tell them where to go in no uncertain terms.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 30 July 2009 04:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 196 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5020
Joined  2007-05-26

I did an online test. Apparently, I’m going to the 7th level of Hell. smile

Signature 

http://namelessland.myminicity.com/
Visit it, or you will be hurt.

Posted: 30 July 2009 05:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 197 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

As a reply to fromthelights….

Yeah but still, this is kind of weird when we’re raised a certain way. I dont care if we were all born bisexual, you wont see me humping another guy.

Next, emo and gothic is different.

MCR aint emo and i like most rock and i think MCR aint that bad…

Next self-mutilation may not be satanic but it’s seriously stupid. They once said that self-mutilation is a way to release inner pain, fu** that. There’s another way and it’s called therapy.

and vampires? LOL the only vampires i hate is those from twilight.

And again bisexuality and homosexuality, my stand on that is kind of shaken. Some may be born bisexual or a homosexual, some may not. Our personal beliefs is taken from one’s raising but can be changed. The way i was raised was to be a good christian. The way i am now is kinda athiestic.

My reply in a few words is, Be yourself. We might hate you or not but still people are still the same way they are now. They can have their own choice and they must choose themselves. I’ll take the path which i choose and the goths and emos choose their path. It’s all good aint it? Just the fact is, most people dont like those who show it to the world extremely open. Bad Influence to kids. I remember the goth who made his Girlfriend a dog. NOT GOOD. I guess thats a reason why people hate goths.

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 30 July 2009 07:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 198 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-17
Peter - 30 July 2009 02:47 AM
CarmenSense - 30 July 2009 12:52 AM

As a Christian I’d call that a form of abuse. They have no Right to do that. Plus how dare they expose your kids to such emotional stress. As far as I am concerned they are not acting like Christians.

If that happened to me I’d tell them where to go in no uncertain terms.

assault
battery
defilement - webster’s ‘defile’:

..... c: to make physically unclean especially with something unpleasant or contaminating

d: to violate the sanctity of : desecrate

e: sully, dishonor
synonyms see contaminate

abuse
harassment
slander

Mental and physical attacks of this kind can be cause for arrest and charges.

Forgive me, but if you define good and evil aside from any religious platform, this borders on and steps over the line into evil

............ b: arising from actual or imputed bad character or conduct 2 aarchaic : inferior b: causing discomfort or repulsion : offensive

c: disagreeable

3 a: causing harm : pernicious .....

I’d have to suggest not permitting such evil within the boundaries of my home.

Signature 

18 of 19