{paginate}
65 of 65
{/paginate}
August 31st - Happy half-century of independence from the United Kingdom, Federation of Malaya!
Posted: 02 September 2007 08:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 705 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

Good luck with it!
I’m off to bed. Goodnight, all. *hugs*

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 02 September 2007 09:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 706 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

Goodnight Mouse! *hugs*

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 02 September 2007 09:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 707 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-12-02

Oooh, I can’t wait for dinner tonight. My entire house smells of fressh basil and garlic, it’s heavenly!

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 02 September 2007 09:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 708 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3763
Joined  2007-06-07

Goodnight Mouse smile

All fixed grin

Let me know if it’s working for you MC, and also if the volume is too high. I can turn it down some…

Signature 

Today is the day you worried about yesterday, and all is well…Except that the well is dry, the toilet is overflowing and a flock of meese just pooped in your back yard…

Posted: 02 September 2007 09:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 709 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-12-02

Nothing yet, unless it is still loading. I only see the player for a couple seconds before it disappears though. That may have something to do with my ad blocker.

Signature 

Posted: 02 September 2007 09:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 710 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-06-07
MadCarlotta - 03 September 2007 01:10 AM

Nothing yet, unless it is still loading. I only see the player for a couple seconds before it disappears though. That may have something to do with my ad blocker.

I’m thinking so, because its working fine for me now, whereas before it wasn’t. Maybe if you turn off your ad-blocker temporarily for the page? It doesn’t seem to load up any ads though, I’m not picking up any garbage off of this one. It is flash-based too, do you have the latest flash player?

Signature 

Today is the day you worried about yesterday, and all is well…Except that the well is dry, the toilet is overflowing and a flock of meese just pooped in your back yard…

Posted: 02 September 2007 09:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 711 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-12-02

When I was trying to embed my mp3 file of Boo’s BBC interview, the main trouble I had was finding a place to host it. I don’t remember where it’s hosted actually, I’d have to go in and look at the code. i think Chary might have ended up hosting it for me actually, lol.

Signature 

Posted: 02 September 2007 09:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 712 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-12-02

I think I do, unless they just had an upgrade. I’m wondering if that’s it now because I just had trouble looking at some goofy photoshopped celebrity pics that were in a flash interface too.

*goes to check*

Signature 

Posted: 02 September 2007 09:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 713 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-12-02

Nope, not a flash player issue smile

and according to adblocker, it’s not being blocked. Just another annoying thing on my computer I guess.

Signature 

Posted: 02 September 2007 09:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 714 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-06-07

Wierdness. Well, here’s a Direct Link to the Dukes mix wink

I used fileden, if you know how to get around the annoying offers it tries to sign you up for it’s pretty decent.

Signature 

{paginate}
65 of 65
{/paginate}