2 of 9
Siberian Ice Giant -obviously part of Viral campaign for “Shadow of the Colossus”.
Posted: 11 November 2005 08:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05

Because you prove the assertion, not the negative.

Where’s your evidence that there isn’t a flying spaghetti monster? You don’t have any, so there must be one!
Where’s your evidence that there isn’t a invisible pink unicorn? You don’t have any, so there must be one!

When you successfully and conclusively prove the non-existence of the FSM and the IPU, I’ll show you the irrefutable proof of the fakeness of the video that I have in my other hand as I type this.

Posted: 11 November 2005 09:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

The most likely reason for a lack of any evidence is the lack of anything there to have any evidence about.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 11 November 2005 10:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  116
Joined  2005-11-08

I have to agree with Accipiter here

Posted: 11 November 2005 11:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05

Oops, sorry wrong answer.

You go home with nothing. But let’s see what you could have won…

Monk, tonight’s star prize was…

Proof the video is a hoax! Yes, this once in a lifetime proof that no huge, great carcass of an unknown animal has been dug out of the snow anytime recently could have been yours! This elegant construction of empirical data and rational argument, set in a frame of antique Aristotlean syllogism is all you need to banish half-arsed opinion, forever. Appear intelligent and informed. Impress and amuse. Even learn and grow. Yes, this remarkable proof does it all!

But don’t worry, Monk, no one leaves this show empty-handed (just empty-headed); here’s some pictures of Gillian Anderson - go toss yourself off.

Posted: 11 November 2005 12:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-11-08

Just what I thoght David

Posted: 11 November 2005 12:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05

Ooh! Wrong again.

I have found the proof (there are three parts to it), and I’m not telling.

Basically, because you can’t demonstrate to me that you are smart enough to make it worth my while.

Posted: 11 November 2005 12:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-11-08
David B. - 11 November 2005 05:04 PM

I have found the proof (there are three parts to it), and I’m not telling.

Then keep it safe
LOL

Posted: 11 November 2005 02:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7682
Joined  2005-06-05

thanks for the Gillian Anderson pics David, at least I got something useful out of this thread LOL

Signature 

FOLLANSBEE, WV; Having been alerted to the coming apocalypse at a recent church service, 6-year-old Julie Strand decided she needed to live for today and immediately stuck a peanut M & M up her left nostril.

Posted: 12 November 2005 04:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3174
Joined  2005-05-19

Think yourself lucky Chck. I couldn’t even see them, my work banished me!  downer

Signature 

“Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway.”

Posted: 12 November 2005 07:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-11-08

Digging Up the Truth on the Siberian Ice Giant
Any thoughts on that?
http://www.giantology.typepad.com/

Posted: 12 November 2005 07:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

It’s interesting how in those pictures of the Ice Giant the sun is bright and high in the sky, and yet at 81 degrees North latitude the sun never gets above the horizon after about the last week in October.  The Polarneft expedition must have some good connections if they can get the Earth’s axial tilt adjusted for their own benefit.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

2 of 9

‹‹ oak island for sale      Underwater Giant ››