{/paginate}
9/11 or Princess Diana?
Posted: 23 August 2007 08:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23
bingster - 22 August 2007 06:15 PM

Which conspiracy theory has more legs, 9/11 being an inside job or the US having involvement in the assassination of Princes Diana?

I’ve never heard of any conspiracy theory that says the US killed Diana.

Most theorists think MI5 or the royals did it. The US is the weakest theory possible.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 23 August 2007 08:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3763
Joined  2007-06-07
Renquist - 24 August 2007 12:24 AM

Which conspiracy theory has more legs, 9/11 being an inside job or the US having involvement in the assassination of Princes Diana?

Most theorists think MI5 or the royals did it. The US is the weakest theory possible.

Wow, good show Renquist! I didn’t even really put that together. I mean conspiracy yes, but US? Why would the US want Diana dead? Unless they did it as part of some deal with the UK Royals or something.

What did the US get in exchange though? Did the UK stop exporting Spice Girls CDs?

Signature 

Today is the day you worried about yesterday, and all is well…Except that the well is dry, the toilet is overflowing and a flock of meese just pooped in your back yard…

Posted: 23 August 2007 08:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-23
Transfrmr - 24 August 2007 12:28 AM

Wow, good show Renquist! I didn’t even really put that together. I mean conspiracy yes, but US? Why would the US want Diana dead? Unless they did it as part of some deal with the UK Royals or something.

What did the US get in exchange though? Did the UK stop exporting Spice Girls CDs?

No, MI5 fixes every football match to make sure David Beckham keeps on the winning team and keeps earning ludicrous amounts of money so that his wife will never have to sing again and thus prevent a Spice Girls reunion.

I’ve seen those files. Found them in a taxi.

Signature 

- Voltaire

Posted: 23 August 2007 09:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7525
Joined  2005-04-23
Renquist - 24 August 2007 12:32 AM

No, MI5 fixes every football match to make sure David Beckham keeps on the winning team and keeps earning ludicrous amounts of money so that his wife will never have to sing again and thus prevent a Spice Girls reunion.

I’ve seen those files. Found them in a taxi.

Damn, and there I was thinking that that would be enough for most people

Signature 

Smerk the cutest dragon
Lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist
In Western Australi

Little Accipiter loved that girl enough
He told her jokes and crazy facts
And other forum stuff

Smerk the cutest dragon:
Traveled cross the sea,
To hunt her prey in foriegn lands,
And snuggle with Acci!

Smerk the cutest dragon
Is getting married now they say
Though little Accipiter
Has yet to name the day.

http://www.veshearman.com/

Posted: 24 August 2007 05:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06

For example because of her vocal opposition to landmines, roughing a feather with the arms industries.

Curious fact (it seems, as it is in the official Paget report) is, that the American NSA did monitor Diana’s communications around that time. From the Paget Report, chapter 15:

2. The United States National Security Agency has confirmed that it was carrying out
surveillance of the Princess of Wales - probably on behalf of the United Kingdom
services - during this period and has an extensive file relating to the crash

CORRECTION: I read too hastily: the above quote from the report is Al-Fayed’s claim. Further on in that chapter it is stated that the NSA denies. That is, they do have files on Lady Di, but state: “these documents contain no information shedding any light on thecircumstances surrounding the death of Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed in the 1997 Paris car accident”. And next denied the Paget investigators access to these files.

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 24 August 2007 07:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27

I

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of´╗┐ our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 24 August 2007 10:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-23
LaMa - 24 August 2007 09:13 AM

For example because of her vocal opposition to landmines, roughing a feather with the arms industries.

Curious fact (it seems, as it is in the official Paget report) is, that the American NSA did monitor Diana’s communications around that time. From the Paget Report, chapter 15:

2. The United States National Security Agency has confirmed that it was carrying out
surveillance of the Princess of Wales - probably on behalf of the United Kingdom
services - during this period and has an extensive file relating to the crash

CORRECTION: I read too hastily: the above quote from the report is Al-Fayed’s claim. Further on in that chapter it is stated that the NSA denies. That is, they do have files on Lady Di, but state: “these documents contain no information shedding any light on thecircumstances surrounding the death of Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed in the 1997 Paris car accident”. And next denied the Paget investigators access to these files.

The USA is quite simply the least likely (and Diana conspiracy theorists are ten a penny here) and least believable group.

If anyone did it- and I really don’t care- it would the royals. And they don’t like the Yanks. They’d have out home-grown killers do it.

Signature 

- Voltaire

Posted: 24 August 2007 12:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06
Renquist - 24 August 2007 02:31 PM

The USA is quite simply the least likely (and Diana conspiracy theorists are ten a penny here) and least believable group.

If anyone did it- and I really don’t care- it would the royals. And they don’t like the Yanks. They’d have out home-grown killers do it.

But Renquist: don’t you know all evil deeds in this world are concocted by the US of A?!?!!?  wink

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 24 August 2007 01:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26039
Joined  2004-11-08

That’s not quite correct, LaMa.  The Jews are the ones doing all the evil deeds, and of course they’re headquartered in Israel. They’re just using the US to achieve their nefarious ends because it’s the sole superpower left in the world.  Get your conspiracy stories straight.  wink

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 24 August 2007 02:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2007-08-15

For those of you who are interested… they are airing a movie about Princess Di’s death tomorrow night (9PM) on Lifetime… “The Murder of Princess Diana”

I heard it’s going to be pretty good and I’m sure it will give more insight into the mystery surrounding her death.

Posted: 24 August 2007 04:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
bingster - 24 August 2007 06:36 PM

. . .and I’m sure it will give more insight into the mystery surrounding her death.

Or else muddle the whole thing up even more as they sacrifice everything for sensationalism.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

{paginate}
2 of 3
{/paginate}