{paginate}
1 of 24
{/paginate}
FALSE RELIGIONS: The Cause of Todays Curses
Posted: 18 August 2007 10:05 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  43
Joined  2006-09-02

Wow another great P.W magazine. Its shows the hoaxs of todays religions. Everything that we say is backed up with proof. How can u deny it?

Even if the whole world followed just one of the major religions today, mankind would continue to wage war for all the same reasons. Influenced by today’s ideology, mankind is convinced that war is necessary in order to protect themselves. Each new generation is taught

Posted: 18 August 2007 10:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

Welcome back! What happened to that apocalypse you predicted?
smile

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 18 August 2007 10:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23

So how is adding another religion to the mix going to help any?

If I didn’t already have one, I would try to join a religion with some kind of history, not your one that was made up by a madman.

By the way, Sept12th, when is it we’re supposed to die again? A year ago was it? See I’m playing shuffleboard this September 12th and I don’t want to miss my game.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 18 August 2007 10:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  43
Joined  2006-09-02

The scripture says if u ever read it. That one has to believe without seeing. Dont worry you will see a third of mankind over a fourth part of the earth killed. Give it a little time and when it does come to pass then write me back.

Posted: 18 August 2007 10:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-23
www.september12-2006.com - 19 August 2007 02:12 AM

The scripture says if u ever read it. That one has to believe without seeing. Dont worry you will see a third of mankind over a fourth part of the earth killed. Give it a little time and when it does come to pass then write me back.

Yeah, nowhere in the Bible does it say there will be nuclear armaggeddon.

And if the ‘Scripture’ is something your lot wrote I’d rather not bother. Since it’s missed a few deadlines already…

Signature 

- Voltaire

Posted: 18 August 2007 10:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5527
Joined  2007-03-14

By the time it comes to pass I will be long dead and unable to use a keyboard to let you know.  Believe without seeing?  In other words I have to be gullible enough to have faith in an vague prediction from an book of glorified folklore that can be interpreted in so many ways it makes my head spin. 

No thanks, I’ll believe in what I can see, feel, taste, hear, smell and what my life’s experience tells me.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 18 August 2007 10:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-23
gray - 19 August 2007 02:22 AM

By the time it comes to pass I will be long dead and unable to use a keyboard to let you know.  Believe without seeing?  In other words I have to be gullible enough to have faith in an vague prediction from an book of glorified folklore that can be interpreted in so many ways it makes my head spin. 

No thanks, I’ll believe in what I can see, feel, taste, hear, smell and what my life’s experience tells me.

The Bible says nothing of the sort. Look at the Mormons- they came up with the deleted scenes from the Bible to make it all fit.

This guy’s just fishing with grenades.

Signature 

- Voltaire

Posted: 18 August 2007 10:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3763
Joined  2007-06-07

I suppose that if we count murders, accidental deaths, and deaths due to natural causes, and wait long enough, we will indeed see a third of mankind over a fourth of the earth killed. Of course the population will still increase due to children being born…

So, you’re just going to ignore that the whole prediciton was bull-gunky and go off on a new tangent? Sounds like your SOP is still in effect.

Signature 

Today is the day you worried about yesterday, and all is well…Except that the well is dry, the toilet is overflowing and a flock of meese just pooped in your back yard…

Posted: 18 August 2007 10:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
www.september12-2006.com - 19 August 2007 02:05 AM

Wow another great P.W magazine. Its shows the hoaxs of todays religions. Everything that we say is backed up with proof. How can u deny it?

Right, then.  Show us the proof.  By the way, would this be the same sort of proof that we were going to see just over eleven months ago?

Teaching war has never brought peace, only more war.

Sure it has.  War has often brought an end to conflict.  And am I to take it, then, that your version of the Bible has all of the bits where God commanded people to go to war cut out?  Because if those bits are still in there, well, then that’s what’s known as hypocricy.

Many will say that their particular church, synagogue or mosque, etc. teaches peace. This may be so to a certain extent. But of all the religions we thoroughly researched including Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc., we found none that teach the 613 Laws of Peace, as written by the Inspired Prophets of Yahweh.

Imagine that.  Only your religion practices the form of religion that your religion came up with.  That obviously proves something.  Yup.

Every religion supports the armed forces of their particular nation.

Nope.  Plenty of religions have no connection with any particular nation.

Every religion preaches “love” while teaching their children unswerving patriotism.

Wrong again.

Every religion brings forth the thought that the other countries are their enemies.

Still wrong.

Many religions preach that theirs alone is the true religion.

Including yours, as you have already shown several times in this one post.

Many people think that their religion is a continuation of the Inspired Prophets or Apostles. They believe their preacher, priest, rabbi or guru teaches what Yahweh’s Prophets taught.

Compare what is taught by the religious leaders today to the 613 Laws that Yahweh inspired the Prophets to write. You will find that traditions and oral laws have been added to the Inspired Writings and taught as doctrine of salvation. These traditions and oral laws have only served to separate mankind.

Look at your first sentence in the above quotation.  Then look at the third.  See the problem?

Notice the following falsehoods taught by the religions of the world today:
FALSEHOOD: The name of the Creator is God, that’s God with a captial G, not a little g.

Actually, that comment itself is false.  First, only English-speaking people would have “God” in their religions.  Germans would have “Gott”, the French would be “dieu”, to Greeks it would be “Θεός”, to Russians “Бог”.  Secondly, no religion that I am aware of says that God is an actual name.  It’s more of a type description or a job title.  It’s like saying that “human” or “Forum poster” is your name.

FALSEHOOD: The name of the Creator is Jehovah.

Again, only a few religions say that.  Including yours (“Yahweh” is just another transliteration of “Jehovah”, since the letters we are using to write those names simply didn’t exist four thousand years ago).  So you’re saying that your religion is teaching falsehoods.  So why should we believe you about anything?

FALSEHOOD: The being we are to worship is called Buddha and we should all strive to become Buddhas.

So the Buddhists are supposed to worship Buddha?  Wow.  You’d better let them know that, then, since they’ve apparently been practicing Buddhism wrong all these millennia by not worshiping Buddha.

FALSEHOOD: It’s acceptable to call the Creator by the name Lord, El or Adonai.

Those aren’t names.  They’re titles.  Just like “Creator”.  So if it’s wrong to use titles, then again your religion is in the wrong.

To read more:  http://www.yahweh.com/PWMags/PW08-07/False-1.htm

I’ve already read enough to see that Hawkins hasn’t done anything to remedy his incredible ignorance of languages, other cultures, other religions, or even the history of his own religion.

By the way, how were those nuclear wars that ended a couple months ago?  I’m afraid that I apparently missed them, so I’m hoping you could fill me in on the details of where they happened.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 18 August 2007 10:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

So. . .we’re all supposed to believe that the nuclear wars happened, even though we see no sign of them?  So two billion people are supposed to die from some sort of giant placebo effect?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 18 August 2007 10:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-23
Accipiter - 19 August 2007 02:44 AM
www.september12-2006.com - 19 August 2007 02:05 AM

Right, then.  Show us the proof.  By the way, would this be the same sort of proof that we were going to see just over eleven months ago?

Teaching war has never brought peace, only more war.

Sure it has.  War has often brought an end to conflict.  And am I to take it, then, that your version of the Bible has all of the bits where God commanded people to go to war cut out?  Because if those bits are still in there, well, then that’s what’s known as hypocricy.

Many will say that their particular church, synagogue or mosque, etc. teaches peace. This may be so to a certain extent. But of all the religions we thoroughly researched including Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc., we found none that teach the 613 Laws of Peace, as written by the Inspired Prophets of Yahweh.

Imagine that.  Only your religion practices the form of religion that your religion came up with.  That obviously proves something.  Yup.

Every religion supports the armed forces of their particular nation.

Nope.  Plenty of religions have no connection with any particular nation.

Every religion preaches “love” while teaching their children unswerving patriotism.

Wrong again.

Every religion brings forth the thought that the other countries are their enemies.

Still wrong.

Many religions preach that theirs alone is the true religion.

Including yours, as you have already shown several times in this one post.

Many people think that their religion is a continuation of the Inspired Prophets or Apostles. They believe their preacher, priest, rabbi or guru teaches what Yahweh’s Prophets taught.

Compare what is taught by the religious leaders today to the 613 Laws that Yahweh inspired the Prophets to write. You will find that traditions and oral laws have been added to the Inspired Writings and taught as doctrine of salvation. These traditions and oral laws have only served to separate mankind.

Look at your first sentence in the above quotation.  Then look at the third.  See the problem?

Notice the following falsehoods taught by the religions of the world today:
FALSEHOOD: The name of the Creator is God, that’s God with a captial G, not a little g.

Actually, that comment itself is false.  First, only English-speaking people would have “God” in their religions.  Germans would have “Gott”, the French would be “dieu”, to Greeks it would be “Θεός”, to Russians “Бог”.  Secondly, no religion that I am aware of says that God is an actual name.  It’s more of a type description or a job title.  It’s like saying that “human” or “Forum poster” is your name.

FALSEHOOD: The name of the Creator is Jehovah.

Again, only a few religions say that.  Including yours (“Yahweh” is just another transliteration of “Jehovah”, since the letters we are using to write those names simply didn’t exist four thousand years ago).  So you’re saying that your religion is teaching falsehoods.  So why should we believe you about anything?

FALSEHOOD: The being we are to worship is called Buddha and we should all strive to become Buddhas.

So the Buddhists are supposed to worship Buddha?  Wow.  You’d better let them know that, then, since they’ve apparently been practicing Buddhism wrong all these millennia by not worshiping Buddha.

FALSEHOOD: It’s acceptable to call the Creator by the name Lord, El or Adonai.

Those aren’t names.  They’re titles.  Just like “Creator”.  So if it’s wrong to use titles, then again your religion is in the wrong.

To read more:  http://www.yahweh.com/PWMags/PW08-07/False-1.htm

I’ve already read enough to see that Hawkins hasn’t done anything to remedy his incredible ignorance of languages, other cultures, other religions, or even the history of his own religion.

By the way, how were those nuclear wars that ended a couple months ago?  I’m afraid that I apparently missed them, so I’m hoping you could fill me in on the details of where they happened.

I love you and want to have your babies.

Signature 

- Voltaire

Posted: 18 August 2007 10:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
Renquist - 19 August 2007 02:48 AM

I love you and want to have your babies.

There may be one or two details that stand in the way of your desires.

Signature 

{paginate}
1 of 24
{/paginate}

‹‹ Poe Toaster Revealed      Fake engineer ››