{/paginate}
Stephen King killed John Lennon
Posted: 04 March 2009 06:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01
Accipiter - 04 March 2009 03:27 PM

Maybe John Lennon was an Immortal and needed to leave his current identity and start a new one so that nobody would suspect.  And so Christopher Lambert “killed” him and framed Stephen King who framed Chapman.  And after being shot, Lennon went off to open a pizza parlour with other Immortals such as Elvis and Morrison.

Accipiter, are you at all a manga fan? In the manga Tarot Cafe, they had a chapter that was actually kind of like that (there were a whole bunch of supposedly dead rock stars in hiding and Lennon, Elvis, and Morrison were among them).

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 05 March 2009 04:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10730
Joined  2008-02-21
Madmouse - 04 March 2009 05:29 PM
Crafty Dragon - 04 March 2009 02:48 AM

My favorite accents are Scottish and Australian. smile

You are a woman of impeccable taste. wink

I have known this for some time! cheese
(After all, she picked ME!!wink  LOL

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 05 March 2009 01:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10
ZeldaQueen - 04 March 2009 11:20 PM

Accipiter, are you at all a manga fan? In the manga Tarot Cafe, they had a chapter that was actually kind of like that (there were a whole bunch of supposedly dead rock stars in hiding and Lennon, Elvis, and Morrison were among them).

Utter hijack - I picked up Volume 1 of Tarot Cafe from a charity shop a couple of years ago, and I really liked it. I so need to get the other volumes.
smile
[/hijack]

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 05 March 2009 04:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-03-01
Boo - 05 March 2009 06:40 PM

Utter hijack - I picked up Volume 1 of Tarot Cafe from a charity shop a couple of years ago, and I really liked it. I so need to get the other volumes.
smile
[/hijack]

Apologies for the hijack, but I really did think of that. The one I’m talking about’s from the end of book three to book four. It’s good. I liked the story with the protein dolls best though. smile

Back to conspiracies, maybe Lennon was mistaken for Lenin and was killed because the shooter thought that he came to take over the American government! Oh noes!

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 06 March 2009 01:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Accipiter, are you at all a manga fan?

I am neither for nor against it in general.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 06 March 2009 01:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-03-01

Ah, never mind then. I was just wondering if you’d have read the one I was talking about (well, technically it’s a manwah as the artist is Korean, but still…) On this other board I’m on, mentioning manga’s enough to get a virtual angry mob after you, so I wasn’t sure.

On the subject of Beatle death conspiracies, I find it ironic that people were so convinced that Paul was secretly dead all that time and he’s one of the two that’s still alive. Pretty funny (odd funny, not haha).

Signature 

~Dave Barry

Posted: 06 March 2009 03:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
ZeldaQueen - 06 March 2009 06:57 PM

Ah, never mind then. I was just wondering if you’d have read the one I was talking about (well, technically it’s a manwah as the artist is Korean, but still…) On this other board I’m on, mentioning manga’s enough to get a virtual angry mob after you, so I wasn’t sure.

I see manga as being just another medium of communication or art, just like radio or watercolour or novels.  It’s not manga that is good or bad or mediocre, but rather what the manga is used to express.

On the subject of Beatle death conspiracies, I find it ironic that people were so convinced that Paul was secretly dead all that time and he’s one of the two that’s still alive. Pretty funny (odd funny, not haha).

Hmmmm. . .

Perhaps Stephen King was actually brainwashed by some mighty conspiracy, and assigned to kill Paul.  But he got confused because in the Bible Paul was also known as Saul, and there wasn’t a Beatle named Saul, and so King shot the other Biblically-named Beatle, John.  But the Evil Conspiracy had everything all set up to say that Paul was the one who was killed, and some of their planned propaganda had already been set in motion.  And that led to the whole “Paul is dead” thing.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 06 March 2009 07:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-03-01
Accipiter - 06 March 2009 08:59 PM

Hmmmm. . .

Perhaps Stephen King was actually brainwashed by some mighty conspiracy, and assigned to kill Paul.  But he got confused because in the Bible Paul was also known as Saul, and there wasn’t a Beatle named Saul, and so King shot the other Biblically-named Beatle, John.  But the Evil Conspiracy had everything all set up to say that Paul was the one who was killed, and some of their planned propaganda had already been set in motion.  And that led to the whole “Paul is dead” thing.

Of course! That’s it! CALL THE NEWSPAPERS!!!

The heck of it is, the WWN probably would run that story. I wonder how much we’d get paid for it?

Signature 

~Dave Barry

Posted: 06 March 2009 08:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

Or maybe…....
Stephen King is a member of the GKoT! A organization of “knights” who fight to protect the catholic church from his enemies! who gives a f if Stephen aint a roman catholic but in reality its a cover. He killed John lennon because he was helipng the Terrorists!!!

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 06 March 2009 10:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-03-01
silver caliber magnum - 07 March 2009 01:39 AM

Or maybe…....
Stephen King is a member of the GKoT! A organization of “knights” who fight to protect the catholic church from his enemies! who gives a f if Stephen aint a roman catholic but in reality its a cover. He killed John lennon because he was helipng the Terrorists!!!

No! He killed Lennon because Lennon figured out the deepest secret: All you need is love! So the televangelists didn’t want that to get out or else no one would send them money anymore for a place in heaven!

Signature 

~Dave Barry

{paginate}
5 of 5
{/paginate}