Joined  2009-02-06

Lennon from the cover of Shaved Fish.

Image Attachments
vesica p.jpgimages.jpg

Posted: 19 February 2009 02:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  53
Joined  2009-02-06

Once again Stephen King’s Dreamcatcher with the Vesica Pisces.

Image Attachments
51JW3HVEHHL__SL500_AA240_.jpgdreamcatcher.jpg

Posted: 19 February 2009 02:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

There’s no need to post the same set of pictures twice, thanks, Skipper.

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 20 February 2009 03:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10731
Joined  2008-02-21

wow. gulp

um…..

wow. big surprise

So if i have it right, the author of this tripe is reading “secret messages” implanted in magazine headlines and *gasp* the killer/dupe’s name all appear on the same page in the letters to the editor section of one magazine! (Though in several different letters, it is true.) blank stare

From his symptoms, I believe the author may just be suffering from schizophrenia. hmmm

This disease often has an early 20’s onset and has the same kind of persecution complex. (the author thinking every ticket and such as part of the conspiracy…)

Too sad.  One man wasting his life tilting at imaginary windmills. downer

I can only hope he finds healing sooner, rather than later… blank stare

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 21 February 2009 01:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-06

Lightfoot found an interview with King where he says that, if he didn’t have his writing talent, he’d be up in the tower with Charles Whitman shooting people!

Disconcerting?

Posted: 21 February 2009 04:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1624
Joined  2006-05-20
Skipper - 21 February 2009 06:56 PM

Lightfoot found an interview with King where he says that, if he didn’t have his writing talent, he’d be up in the tower with Charles Whitman shooting people!

Disconcerting?

Not really.  It’s a creative way of saying if he couldn’t write, he’d go crazy.

Back to the CT here—are they claiming that the shooter wasn’t really Chapman?

It was on videotape.  Granted the camera was on Reagan when he was shot, and stayed there for a second or two while he was gotten into the car and sped off.  Within a second or two it was on Chapman and the pile-up of Secret Service guys making darn sure he wasn’t getting away.

Is this guy claiming that at some point between the shooting and before the dogpile the Chapman-imposter managed to give the gun to the real Chapman and make himself scarce?  Or are they claiming that the guy taken into custody wasn’t Chapman (or they switched places some time AFTER that)?

Or maybe Chapman’s gun wasn’t the gun that did the shooting, and it was Stephen King up on the grassy knoll?

Signature 

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

—Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

[color=green]“That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way.”

Posted: 21 February 2009 07:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-06

JDJ, you’re confusing Lennon and Reagan.
It’s understandable. Both “patsies” were from Texas, Chapman born there and Hinckley raised there. Both were big Beatles fans. Hinckley looks a little like Stephen King too.

Posted: 22 February 2009 12:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1624
Joined  2006-05-20
Skipper - 22 February 2009 12:06 AM

D’oh, you’re right.  I was thinking of Hinkley and Reagan.

Still, wasn’t Chapman arrested immediately following the shooting?  When could the switcheroo have happened?

Signature 

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

—Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

[color=green]“That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way.”

Posted: 22 February 2009 01:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10731
Joined  2008-02-21
JoeDaJuggler - 22 February 2009 05:50 AM
Skipper - 22 February 2009 12:06 AM

D’oh, you’re right.  I was thinking of Hinkley and Reagan.

Still, wasn’t Chapman arrested immediately following the shooting?  When could the switcheroo have happened?

According to the author, Chapman was waiting in the local police station. When the “assailant” was taken in, he had a raincoat up over his head. That’s where the author says that the ‘switch’ happened. blank stare

And I think you’re right about the whole “tower” statement.  King was merely alluding to the fact that he needed an outlet for his inner demons   He found a successful one in writing. (And Lord knows some of his stuff is VERY dark…) big surprise

*sigh*

This guy truly thinks this assassination “cover-up” is going to eventually make him rich and famous and powerful and is the most important event in the last 100 years.  He’s offering 1/4 of his first year’s salary to anyone who helps him get King arrested for this crime by protesting with hiim…. shut eye

Let’s see, Paranoia, Persecution complex, Megolomania, Entitlement Syndrome….... hmmm

The guy needs medication.  He goes so far as to castigate his own family for not being supportive enough of his claims…. shut eye

Sad. Truly sad. downer

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 22 February 2009 01:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-06
DavePrime - 22 February 2009 06:28 AM

Let’s see, Paranoia, Persecution complex, Megolomania, Entitlement Syndrome….... hmmm

What about Davinci Code Syndrome? It seems to me Lightfoot’s trying to tie Stephen King to Lennon’s death like Davinci Coders attempt to connect the Knights Templars to Jesus’ bloodline and then both Knights and Christ to the Sacred Feminine…..Another of what I’d call the Nice Guy Syndromes.

Posted: 22 February 2009 04:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6927
Joined  2005-10-21

This of course begs two questions: First off, what’s King’s motive for the killing? Aside from having a very scary mind, King’s a mellow, easy-going guy. Second, why would Chapman go along with a deception that would have him incarcerated for many, many years, and probably get lynched upon any release?

I suspect the author’s answer to both involves alien greys, vampires, and Atlantean Power Crystals.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

2 of 5