1 of 5
{/paginate}
Stephen King killed John Lennon
Posted: 10 July 2007 10:39 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3763
Joined  2007-06-07

I couldn’t decide if this qualified as a hoax so I dropped it here rather than in the Hoax topic. Moderators, if you feel it’s hoax material, please feel free to move it.

I’m a big Stephen King fan and have all of his books, but I never knew this!

http://www.lennonmurdertruth.com/

Last, but certainly not least, according to identical matching photos of Stephen King attached to book reviews about Firestarter months before the assassination, the man photographed getting Lennon

Signature 

Today is the day you worried about yesterday, and all is well…Except that the well is dry, the toilet is overflowing and a flock of meese just pooped in your back yard…

Posted: 10 July 2007 11:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7525
Joined  2005-04-23

It’s the oldest trick in the book

Plan a murder, work out all the details
and then publish it worldwide

Signature 

Smerk the cutest dragon
Lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist
In Western Australi

Little Accipiter loved that girl enough
He told her jokes and crazy facts
And other forum stuff

Smerk the cutest dragon:
Traveled cross the sea,
To hunt her prey in foriegn lands,
And snuggle with Acci!

Smerk the cutest dragon
Is getting married now they say
Though little Accipiter
Has yet to name the day.

http://www.veshearman.com/

Posted: 11 July 2007 02:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-06-07

The more I read of this the more I realize it really belongs in conspiracy theories.

It’s pretty out there, and just reeks of paranoid delusion.

Signature 

Today is the day you worried about yesterday, and all is well…Except that the well is dry, the toilet is overflowing and a flock of meese just pooped in your back yard…

Posted: 11 July 2007 02:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15023
Joined  2006-08-16

Right-oh.  Moved it. smile

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 11 July 2007 12:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26039
Joined  2004-11-08

How do they know what prescription Chapman’s glasses are from a photo?  And I should also point out that King’s glasses aren’t the same as the ones Chapman is wearing in the photo, which also ‘proves’ it wasn’t him either.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 11 July 2007 04:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-06-07
Charybdis - 11 July 2007 04:50 PM

How do they know what prescription Chapman’s glasses are from a photo?  And I should also point out that King’s glasses aren’t the same as the ones Chapman is wearing in the photo, which also ‘proves’ it wasn’t him either.

I agree, the guy is quite out there, and his proof is not very convincing if logic and reason are things you hold on to.

A couple of things surprised me though.

1) He recently was broadsided and almost killed by a car (June) and claims that it was most likely a true accident. (I would have expected him to claim it was an agent of King).

2) In the note he got from Stephen King, Stephen said he had “considerable talents”. He also says the handwriting on this note matches the handwriting from another one shown on the page, which it clearly does not in any of the standard traits. I took a hobby course in Forensic handwriting comparaison or two…

Signature 

Posted: 11 July 2007 05:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  64
Joined  2007-05-19

Anything to sell a few copies. Promotion has taken the low road once again.

Signature 

Poems That Make You Laugh
http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ErnestSlyman

Posted: 11 July 2007 05:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-06-07
erslyman - 11 July 2007 09:29 PM

Anything to sell a few copies. Promotion has taken the low road once again.

I’m not sure if you’re implying it’s promotion for Stephen King, or Steve Lightfoot.

In the case of the former, I don’t think he needs to promote himself any, lol. Plus the WHOIS information for the website gives a general delivery address and a phone number:

Registrant:
    LennonMurderTruth.com
    Steve Lightfoot
    General Delivery
    Santa Rosa, CA 95402
    US
    Email: ****************@hotmail.com

Registrar Name….: REGISTER.COM, INC.
  Registrar Whois…: whois.register.com
  Registrar Homepage: http://www.register.com

Domain Name: lennonmurdertruth.com

Created on…...........: Thu, Aug 02, 2001
    Expires on…...........: Mon, Aug 02, 2010
    Record last updated on..: Tue, Jul 10, 2007

Administrative Contact:
    LennonMurderTruth.com
    Steve Lightfoot
    General Delivery
    Santa Rosa, CA 95402
    US
    Phone: 707 527-0779
    Email: *****************@yahoo.com

It most definitely is promotion for Steve Lightfoot, although he makes most of his theory available on the net with no purchase AND he seems to have held this theory for quite some time.

Who knows? Interesting, but trying to follow some of it hurt my brain.

Signature 

Posted: 11 July 2007 11:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1313
Joined  2006-02-05

This guy lives in my town, San Jose, CA near San Francisco.

I have seen him driving around, he is easy to recognize, his old gray van is plastered everywhere with photos, stickers, etc announcing his views.

He calls in to the local radio talk-shows, pretending to be a legitimate call about whatever the topic might be, say perhaps the new Harry Potter book or something, he will begin by sounding perfectly normal and on-topic, then will bend the talk to telling us that Stephen King killed John Lennon.

One very moderate host, Ronn Owens, even let him go on and on for a while, offering to let him be a guest for an entire hour if he could submit anything credible, which he could not do.

The guy truly believes himself.  It is more something to be sad about than poke fun at; the poor guy is totally delusional, and is absolutely positive in the validity of his ‘evidence’.

Dan, nearly as delusional but nowhere near as manic, at least not usually, due to all them restraining orders

Posted: 11 July 2007 11:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23

I feel bad laughing at someone so obviously mentally derranged tongue wink

Oh, wait. No I don’t. Phew. Crisis of conscience over! wink

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 12 July 2007 02:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-06-07
Dan Jr. - 12 July 2007 03:45 AM

This guy lives in my town, San Jose, CA near San Francisco.

I have seen him driving around, he is easy to recognize, his old gray van is plastered everywhere with photos, stickers, etc announcing his views.

He calls in to the local radio talk-shows, pretending to be a legitimate call about whatever the topic might be, say perhaps the new Harry Potter book or something, he will begin by sounding perfectly normal and on-topic, then will bend the talk to telling us that Stephen King killed John Lennon.

One very moderate host, Ronn Owens, even let him go on and on for a while, offering to let him be a guest for an entire hour if he could submit anything credible, which he could not do.

The guy truly believes himself.  It is more something to be sad about than poke fun at; the poor guy is totally delusional, and is absolutely positive in the validity of his ‘evidence’.

Dan, nearly as delusional but nowhere near as manic, at least not usually, due to all them restraining orders

Intelligent Design advocates are just as delusional about the credibility of their evidence, and I do feel sad for them to a point, but in general, they’re fair game.

This guy obviously has some issues, but before I feel sad for him, I’d like to know more about him as a person. Is he really suffering because of this, or is it simply something he believes adamantly in and is trying to covince the world of. If he can function semi-normally outside of this, then I really see no difference between him and an ID advocate.

Signature 

Posted: 19 February 2009 02:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  53
Joined  2009-02-06

John Lennon’s murder or John Lennon himself can be linked to Stephen King if you go by book and album covers. You can seen the bottom of a vesica pisces in the Dreamcatcher cover.

See Next Page.

{paginate}
1 of 5
{/paginate}