2 of 2
{/paginate}
Psychic uses Bible Book to predict incarceration of Paris Hilton
Posted: 29 June 2007 08:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1313
Joined  2006-02-05

You know, working together, all of you wonderful, creative, and deliciously devious folks, we can make a lot of money!

This is the big one, it will change our lives forever, I just know it!

Dan, dreaming of driving his Ferrari

PS:  for the fun of it, if someone tells me a good place to forward this, or wants to themselves, go for it, just pull out all the parts where I say I blatantly made it up.

Posted: 30 June 2007 03:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5020
Joined  2007-05-26

The easiest way to spread the news is to send it via email to random people. Surprisingly enough this always works, people are so gullible these days… Like me smile

Signature 

http://namelessland.myminicity.com/
Visit it, or you will be hurt.

Posted: 30 June 2007 11:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  366
Joined  2006-09-28

The best way to add credibility is to forward everyone in your address book and add, “Fwd:fwd:fwd:fwd: THIS IS AMAZZING!!!111 4WARD TO ALL U NO!!111”

Signature 

“Go ahead, threaten me like you have the American people for so long! You’re part of a dying breed, like people who can name all fifty states! The truth hurts, doesn’t it? Oh sure, maybe not as much as landing on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts!”

Posted: 30 June 2007 12:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05
Dily - 30 June 2007 03:30 PM

The best way to add credibility is to forward everyone in your address book and add, “Fwd:fwd:fwd:fwd: THIS IS AMAZZING!!!111 4WARD TO ALL U NO!!111”

And be sure to go to yahoo or mail.com and register an email address that your friends don’t know about!!!!

http://www.mail.com/default2.aspx

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 30 June 2007 01:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-26

Type in: “Y0 j00, check d15 0u7, lmf40, r0flc0p73r”

Signature 

Posted: 30 June 2007 03:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1313
Joined  2006-02-05

Re:  Dear Divine Ms. Hilton:

Well, she is very beautiful to me, and evidently to many others, too, especially in her truck-washing outfit, but:

After watching her tape (on David Letterman, Thursday night, 6-28, of her appearance on Larry (Mr. Hard-Ball) King, the girl really doesn not have a single clue as to what reality is, or how she fits in to the overall scheme of things, or even that she herself is pretty damned ignorant of her own self.

Dan, who has defended Ms. Hilton all these past months, and now sees her in a pretty-darned different light; she should apply for a position as a moderator here, she might do quite well

(Oh, Dan, did you have to say that?)

Posted: 30 June 2007 09:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23
Dan Jr. - 30 June 2007 07:02 PM

Well, she is very beautiful to me, and evidently to many others, too,

You have got to kidding me. The woman looks like a roast chicken. If she tried to have sex with me I’d rather kill myself tongue wink

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 01 July 2007 01:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5529
Joined  2007-03-14

Well I’m not sure about roast chicken but she is too skinny for me.  Roast chicken implies she might be good to eat but I don’t see more than a couple of ounces of meat on her anywhere.  Too many bones.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 01 July 2007 03:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-26

What about a turkey?

Signature 

{paginate}