Alien Abduction Caught On Film In Dickinson, North Dakota
Posted: 28 June 2007 05:10 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  154
Joined  2006-03-12

So I wasnt sure if this was News… or belonged in the Hoax section… so here ‘tis

HBCC UFO Research Note: The gentleman who sent me the report on what could be the most amazing bit of footage to come along in years sat on the film for over two months. He wasn’t sure what he was going to do with it, or share such an fascinating look into something many have tried to capture over the years, but with no luck at all. In telephone interviews and what this man has sent me in the past, over the UFO sightings he has experienced, which included some of the best footage of a UFO event I have personally received. I am very excited to be receiving the film of what I am being told is of the fellows alien abduction caught on video tape which was taken in his bedroom while he slept.

Once the video footage is received at HBCC UFO Research and another call to the man who provided the footage, we will go from there with getting the footage released, along with an full interview on his ongoing experiences. So stayed tuned over the next couple of weeks. The footage left the United States on June 20, 2007 in route to me at HBCC UFO Research.

With alot of unusual events taking place to this one fellow in Dickinson, North Dakota, I am looking for others from the area who may have been witness to unknown craft/objects over the last few years. If you have seen something, please do drop Brian Vike - Director of HBCC UFO Research a note explaining what you have witnessed.

Also while I am here, I would like to point out that Ontario, Canada is still going through a wave of UFO sightings, especially in June things picked up dramatically. I haven’t checked the count on reports coming out of Ontario, but they are certainly high in count. Also something else I found very unusual, on June 19, 2007 UFO reports came flooding in from all parts of North America. Many different types of lights/craft were witnessed and folks were kind enough to file their reports.

Story which goes on to describe the footage can be found here:

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=30643

Posted: 28 June 2007 08:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23

Bet when you buy the ludicrously priced DVD it’s the corniest looking dude in an alien mask grabbing a person, with intentionally wooden acting to make fun of you for buying it.

At least, that’s what I would do.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 28 June 2007 08:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9365
Joined  2005-01-23

Yeah, until footage gets released for us to tear into pieces, I’d say you did the right thing putting this into ‘Hoaxes’.

If it turns out to be true, you can all point and laugh at the non believer (Shun the non believer, shuuuuuuuun!) LOL

Signature 

The Middleman: (drinking milk) You know, that was some darn fine cow squirt.

Posted: 28 June 2007 09:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3763
Joined  2007-06-07

Ontario, Canada? Nice! I’m torn between whether I should sit in a lawnchair in my backyard wearing wifebeater and looking for the aliens, or dress up like an alien and go around looking for guys in their backyards wearing wifebeaters looking for me.

Help!

Signature 

Today is the day you worried about yesterday, and all is well…Except that the well is dry, the toilet is overflowing and a flock of meese just pooped in your back yard…

Posted: 28 June 2007 10:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1318
Joined  2007-05-06

I know if I ever find one of the most important discoveries in our lifetimes, I’m just going to make a website and sell expensive DVDs.

Signature 

So I can just type anything and it will show up here?

Posted: 28 June 2007 09:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5510
Joined  2007-03-14
Stargazer - 28 June 2007 02:28 PM

I know if I ever find one of the most important discoveries in our lifetimes, I’m just going to make a website and sell expensive DVDs.

Need an agent??

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 29 June 2007 01:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1313
Joined  2006-02-05
gray - 29 June 2007 01:02 AM
Stargazer - 28 June 2007 02:28 PM

Need an agent??

Brilliant, both of you!

You know, now that virtually everyone on the entire planet has a phone-camera, if things of this nature truly do take place (and I would not bet on that), anyway, we should start getting a lot of photos.  Also, Bigfoot, spirits of the undead, and more!

And from what I have read, experts can easily tell if the pixels on a digital photo have been photo-shopped.

Should be great!  All us non-beleivers, being shunned, like Nettie predicts!

Dan, not too worried about that

Posted: 12 July 2007 04:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  54
Joined  2007-07-11

I can see it. You’re wearing an alien mask and everyody takes pictures. After they have left to show it to their lokal newspaper, you come accors al real alien. nobody would beliefe you now, woldn’t they.

Signature 

have you ever danced with the devil in plae moonlight?

Posted: 12 July 2007 01:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2343
Joined  2007-06-22

I’m not sure what a “lokal” newspaper is, but I really like Transfrmr’s idea…
You should do both, by the way smile

Signature 

“Suddenly, there was a terrible roar all around us, and the sky was full with what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, and a voice was screaming: Holy Jesus, what are these goddamn animals?!”

Posted: 12 July 2007 07:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8381
Joined  2005-04-17

Of course, if it DOES turn out to be true, and we’ve been hearing about a sudden stampede of sitings from Mexico to Canada, Russia, Europe etc. then I’m asking myself:

IF all these sitings are real and there really has been an unusual surge of them, then I might also assume the surge might be like lines to particularly hot movie openings. 

IF that’s why all the UFOs are coming, then what is it that is drawing such enthusiastic intrigue?  Is the Earth traveling a race to an eventful happening? 

Just a thought to sleep on…..

or maybe not?

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 12 July 2007 08:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3763
Joined  2007-06-07
VANS_Shoe_Of_Choice - 12 July 2007 05:39 PM

I’m not sure what a “lokal” newspaper is, but I really like Transfrmr’s idea…
You should do both, by the way smile

Agreed!

If it does turn out to be true after all, I’ll probably be really glad I have that alien costume and can just jump on one of their ships and bail when whatever they’re coming to see goes down :D

Signature 

Today is the day you worried about yesterday, and all is well…Except that the well is dry, the toilet is overflowing and a flock of meese just pooped in your back yard…