Make your bad grades disappear!
Posted: 22 June 2007 10:13 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/06/19/1954977.htm

Student stages robbery to wipe bad grades

A 16-year-old Berlin student was so worried he would have to repeat a year at school because of poor marks he convinced two friends to storm his class and steal the report cards with his bad grades.

“The student probably honestly believed that he could avoid repeating the school year if he made the report cards disappear,” a spokesman for local police said.

The youth sat quietly at the back of the classroom as the two masked robbers, aged 14 and 15, burst in and threatened his teacher with a steel bar if she did not hand over the reports.

After grabbing them, the two tried to flee but dropped the reports as other students leapt to defend the teacher.

The two were arrested close to the school, and told police their friend had devised the raid because he was afraid of flunking a year.

Police would not reveal what incentives the youth had offered the pair to carry out the robbery, adding the youths faced legal consequences once investigations were over.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 22 June 2007 10:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6453
Joined  2004-11-08

More teenage retards!!  raspberry

Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

Posted: 22 June 2007 03:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  366
Joined  2006-09-28

Wow…that was the most ill-thought out plan in the history of ill-thought out plans.

Signature 

“Go ahead, threaten me like you have the American people for so long! You’re part of a dying breed, like people who can name all fifty states! The truth hurts, doesn’t it? Oh sure, maybe not as much as landing on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts!”

Posted: 22 June 2007 05:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1318
Joined  2007-05-06

Yeah, I would have hacked the school’s computer system.

Signature 

So I can just type anything and it will show up here?

Posted: 22 June 2007 05:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5529
Joined  2007-03-14

He didn’t think that the school could have just printed out another report card????    Makes me glad I’ll probably be 6 ft under by the time that generation gets around to being in power.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 22 June 2007 05:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

To make bad grades disappear you could also study and turn them into good grades, but that would be work, prison time is so much easier and looks good on a resume or as you fancy people say CV.

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 22 June 2007 08:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23

Retards.

He gives real criminals a bad name tongue wink Hardly a master-plan, this. Steal report cards which are stored on the computer system. Evidently thinking ahead isn’t this kid’s forte.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 22 June 2007 08:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15023
Joined  2006-08-16

Everyone seems somewhat surpirsed that this kid could be stupid enough to have such an idiotic plan and should have thought of the alternates.

Well, if he wasn’t stupid enough to think this would work he presumably wouldn’t have had to do it in the first place!

And we can only guess that the friends who helped him out also weren’t getting very good grades…

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}

‹‹ Update on JT Leroy      Blind faith... ››