{/paginate}
Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry
Posted: 21 June 2007 01:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1313
Joined  2006-02-05
MadCarlotta - 20 June 2007 06:34 PM

that looks like our kitchen linoleum from when I was a kid.

Now, that explains your incredible insights, Ms. MC!

Dan, still meditating on a lone triangle

Posted: 21 June 2007 01:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-05

Actually, to answer the original question, I do believe that is the correct and entire picture.  I think it was on the back of an album cover of The Moody Blues’ album, ‘In Search Of the Lost Chord’.

Evidently, they did not get too enlightened, because if I remember right, they all ended up suing each other.

Dan, wondering if Timothy Leary is really dead

Posted: 21 June 2007 07:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Dan Jr. - 21 June 2007 05:29 AM

wondering if Timothy Leary is really dead

He’s merely in an altered state. . .

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 21 June 2007 11:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5527
Joined  2007-03-14

Altered States.  I think I’ve seen that movie.  Can’t remember Timothy leary in it though.  wink

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 22 June 2007 12:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-05
gray - 22 June 2007 03:26 AM

Altered States.  I think I’ve seen that movie.  Can’t remember Timothy leary in it though.  wink

Well, of course you do not remember T. Leary in the movie, his state was just ‘way way way’ altered…....

Dan, bringing enlightenment everywhere, usually when he leaves

Posted: 22 June 2007 06:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5527
Joined  2007-03-14
Dan Jr. - 22 June 2007 04:14 AM
gray - 22 June 2007 03:26 AM

Well, of course you do not remember T. Leary in the movie, his state was just ‘way way way’ altered…....

Dan, bringing enlightenment everywhere, usually when he leaves

Possibly, I know my state was pretty altered when I watched it.  (love those cheap non-prescription pharmaceuticals)

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 22 June 2007 10:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  50
Joined  2007-06-20
Charybdis - 20 June 2007 06:04 PM

It’s a pretty picture drawn using only circles.  Why does it have to be anything more than that?  Why must it be sacred or mystical?

I believe,the COMPLETE ancient flower of life is an interdimensional tool,a portal,a link back to awareness of the universal consciousness(god,the creator,the collective unconscious or whatever you would like to call it).  The universal consciousness we were all part of before we entered this material world.  The original flower is incomplete because it is only the first layer of three.  The complete flower has the other two layers added,making it three dimensional.  If you relax(sit three feet away from the screen)and let the flower slowly draw your eyes out of focus,the flower will open.  Try and not focus on any one point,blankly stare,take the flower in as a whole.  Do not strain your eyes,as it will happen naturally.  We do not see with our eyes,we see THROUGH our eyes.  Let your mind focus,dont fight it.  You may get a headache and itchy eyes,this will quickly disappear.  This is not a known science,but if you let it happen,you will be supprised by what appears.  4love and light 2all smile x (Use the hand drawn flower from the blog) The complete ancient flower of life is not a stereogram,a magic eye image or any other man made optical illusion.

Posted: 22 June 2007 10:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05

Well I stared at it for a very long time and apparently the universal conciousness has a headache.

Perhaps if it took two pan-galactic aspirin and had some bed rest it might begin to feel better, which can only be good for us all.

Posted: 22 June 2007 11:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05

And sorry to disappoint you, andy, but this is the true flower of life!

(Fullsize available from http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/CrustyBear/True_GOL.jpg)

Note that you can actually see the higher dimensions pushing their way through when you look at it.

(Note also that this is about the limit of what Powerpoint can achieve!)

Posted: 22 June 2007 12:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06

David: you don’t want to know what I think I see opening when I stare at THAT picture long enough…. tongue wink

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 22 June 2007 12:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

When I think of the flower of life I think of something else entirely, but then my mind has been corrupted.

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

{paginate}
3 of 32
{/paginate}