1 of 1
{/paginate}
Armadillo!
Posted: 14 June 2007 09:58 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1313
Joined  2006-02-05

Well, here we are in the middle of June, and to the best of my knowledge, Armadillo is overdue.

Oh, well!

We still have ‘Silver Surfer’ to look forward to, although the local paper here gave it pretty flat reviews.

And, within a few days, the L A Basin is supposed to have a decent-sized earthquake, meaning around 6.0 I would guess.  This is according to Jim Bergland, a geologist who bases his predictions on scientific observations, fluctuating ground-water levels, tidal influences, and so on.

Plus, there is some noted psychic (ever notice that all psychics are ‘noted’ ?), who says the same thing, a good-sized earthquake soon in the LA area, but ‘few will be hurt’ according to her.  I think she analyzes tea leaves, the configuration of Jupiter’s many moons as it leaves the seventh house, and puddle formations of urine her puppy leaves on her kitchen floor.

Well, we are having a wonderful heat wave here in the San Francisco Bay area, all the girls are running around in the scantiest of outfits!  Isn’t life grand?

Dan, trying not to stare

Posted: 14 June 2007 10:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-05

Dan, would you please stop it with the ‘Armadillo’ crap?

We’re all getting a bit sick of it, put it to rest!

Dan, speaking for the entire group

Posted: 14 June 2007 11:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3763
Joined  2007-06-07

HAHAHA!

The website counter has gone into the negatives. Apparently the Nuclear Baby is among us!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

-2 days remaining before the due date for the birth of the Nuclear Baby!

121 days remaining before 4/5 of the Earth’s population is dead because of nuclear war, famine, disease, and other curses of sin.

Signature 

Today is the day you worried about yesterday, and all is well…Except that the well is dry, the toilet is overflowing and a flock of meese just pooped in your back yard…

Posted: 15 June 2007 12:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

I’m not worried.  Dan has promised to fly me and my dogs to safety.

According to EDGAR CAYCE  Virgina Beach will be safe from all Armidillo related catastrophes.

I suggest a tax exempt party/meeting/hoax forum related event there very soon.

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 15 June 2007 12:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-05
Bebelicious - 15 June 2007 04:28 AM

I’m not worried.  Dan has promised to fly me and my dogs to safety.

According to EDGAR CAYCE  Virgina Beach will be safe from all Armidillo related catastrophes.

I suggest a tax exempt party/meeting/hoax forum related event there very soon.

That is a good idea, I will bring lots of cold root beer, and in case it is really the end, a nice bottle of cognac.

Dan, scamming on Bebe already, and hoping Meagan lets me pat her baby-holding belly

{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}