Hogzilla II a fake???
Posted: 04 June 2007 06:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1318
Joined  2007-05-06

Awww and after I agreed to disagree.  I can’t go and argue now! :-D

Signature 

So I can just type anything and it will show up here?

Posted: 19 August 2007 02:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2007-08-19

i don’t think you can blame the kid for shooting the pig. i mean really, a giant hog is walking or possibly trotting right at you. it was probably scary as hell. i don’t condone hunting and in my opinion they can all be shipped of to the moon but don’t blame the kid.

Signature 

Here’s to the confusion of our enemy’s. -Frank Sinatra

Life is short, let’s have a drink.

bombs are blowing up cops are corrupt and all you care about is who the president f***ed, you don’t know terrible but you will, as soon as our wagons come over the hill.- violent j.

Posted: 19 August 2007 10:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23
just an opinion - 19 August 2007 06:02 AM

i don’t think you can blame the kid for shooting the pig. i mean really, a giant hog is walking or possibly trotting right at you. it was probably scary as hell. i don’t condone hunting and in my opinion they can all be shipped of to the moon but don’t blame the kid.

It was a raised domesticated hog. In an enclosure.

The kid chased it round a pen while shooting it. Poor thing probably took hours to die riddled with bullets charging around a paddock trying to find a way out.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 22 August 2007 12:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2007-08-19
Renquist - 19 August 2007 02:40 PM
just an opinion - 19 August 2007 06:02 AM

It was a raised domesticated hog. In an enclosure.

The kid chased it round a pen while shooting it. Poor thing probably took hours to die riddled with bullets charging around a paddock trying to find a way out.

oh. i think i read these stories more thoroughly. my bad.

Signature 

Here’s to the confusion of our enemy’s. -Frank Sinatra

Life is short, let’s have a drink.

bombs are blowing up cops are corrupt and all you care about is who the president f***ed, you don’t know terrible but you will, as soon as our wagons come over the hill.- violent j.

Posted: 22 August 2007 01:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3763
Joined  2007-06-07
just an opinion - 22 August 2007 04:53 AM

oh. i think i read these stories more thoroughly. my bad.

Ran this one through the Transfrmr-Lator

Signature 

Today is the day you worried about yesterday, and all is well…Except that the well is dry, the toilet is overflowing and a flock of meese just pooped in your back yard…

3 of 3