3 of 4
Probably one of the greatest hoax of all time
Posted: 09 June 2007 04:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5020
Joined  2007-05-26
DJ_Canada - 04 June 2007 01:31 AM

When I saw it, I didn’t believe it. It was too good to be true. I was even a kid then. I still believe in the UFO/Alien hype, but I am skeptical on many things. I have seen my own UFO before, no joke, it was an Unidentified Flying Object…

But I used to visit this one site often, it was dedicated to LIVE NASA feeds via satellite, which showed some odd and interesting things and how NASA would cut off the live feeds if anything even remotely odd showed up. Then one day, the site vanished into thin air. If I remembered the organization that ran the site, I would love to get ahold of them these days.

You need to remember that for the time it was filmed, it looked quite real and beliveble.

Signature 

http://namelessland.myminicity.com/
Visit it, or you will be hurt.

Posted: 09 June 2007 09:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02
nameless - 09 June 2007 08:05 AM

You need to remember that for the time it was filmed, it looked quite real and beliveble.

hmmm

No it didn’t! LOL

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 09 June 2007 12:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-26

If it didn’t look beliveble for the time, why did so many people fall for it?

Signature 

Posted: 09 June 2007 12:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27
nameless - 09 June 2007 04:55 PM

If it didn’t look beliveble for the time, why did so many people fall for it?

Who did?

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 09 June 2007 01:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

Yeah, who fell for it? No one that I heard of. Even when they were advertising it, I just thought it was hype for a TV show, I never even entertained the possibility that it was real.

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 09 June 2007 02:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-26
MadCarlotta - 09 June 2007 05:17 PM

Yeah, who fell for it? No one that I heard of. Even when they were advertising it, I just thought it was hype for a TV show, I never even entertained the possibility that it was real.

Aye, but thats becase most people are idiots, you may not be :D

Signature 

Posted: 09 June 2007 02:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1313
Joined  2006-02-05

Well, if one were to include the political arena in this discussion, I think George W. Bush is one of the gretest hoaxes of all time.

Sadly, he is in a position of power.

Perhaps, after his death, an autopsy should be performed?  In the advancement of medical science, we could find out exactly which part of his brain is failing to function properly.

Dan the occasionally political commentator

Posted: 09 June 2007 02:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27
nameless - 09 June 2007 06:42 PM
MadCarlotta - 09 June 2007 05:17 PM

Aye, but thats becase most people are idiots, you may not be :D

“wee wantz there names! und wee havz-uh weez to make you tell zem…”

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 09 June 2007 02:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-26

Most people who are given political power are/ become stupid and corrupt, it’s how democracy works, there really isn’t that much deferents between democracy and a dictatorship. No one really has a say in what happens to the country, it’s all down to the leader, thoe I guess if it was power to the people, we wouldn’t know what we want, there would be a civil war, civilisation would collaps

Signature 

Posted: 09 June 2007 03:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27
nameless - 09 June 2007 06:56 PM

Most people who are given political power are/ become stupid and corrupt, it’s how democracy works, there really isn’t that much deferents between democracy and a dictatorship. No one really has a say in what happens to the country, it’s all down to the leader, thoe I guess if it was power to the people, we wouldn’t know what we want, there would be a civil war, civilisation would collaps

I loved Putin when he declared himself the only one who is a true democrat at the G8 summit.

Signature 

Trust me.

Posted: 09 June 2007 03:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-26

[quote author=“Beasjt

Signature 

3 of 4